Election Interference/Fraud

274,971 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Pacfanweb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump is whining for a signature audit in Georgia now. That is actually impossible to do.

Dmax95
Pacfanweb said:

Trump is whining for a signature audit in Georgia now. That is actually impossible to do.

Yeah so it's easier to over turn the states results if they don't investigate , by the legislature. Sad the corruption in GA isn't being investigated more. The pictures/videos/testimonies of tampering alone is worth a look to ensure better elections.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Actually, I think it was part of the law (I think) allowing the mail-in ballots. If the people, managing the election process, didn't follow the law, why would you want to disenfranchise the people that voted in person?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
Dmax95 said:

Pacfanweb said:

Yeah so it's easier to over turn the states results if they don't investigate , by the legislature. Sad the corruption in GA isn't being investigated more. The pictures/videos/testimonies of tampering alone is worth a look to ensure better elections.

Again, it is impossible to do a signature audit. Nobody's ballot has a signature on it. They are anonymous, remember. The signatures were checked when they were sent out, and when the envelope came back in. Twice.
But the ballots themselves do not have signatures on them, therefore there can be no signature audit. Once they were put in the machine, they are safely anonymous
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

Actually, I think it was part of the law (I think) allowing the mail-in ballots. If the people, managing the election process, didn't follow the law, why would you want to disenfranchise the people that voted in person?

The signatures were checked twice. When the ballots were mailed out, they were checked against the request. And when they were sent back in, they were checked again. They cannot be checked again because the ballots themselves do not have signatures on them.
Dmax95

Oh how the times change
SupplyChainPack
It's obvious that dems cheated like hades in Georgia. There is no ambivalence on this point.

caryking
SupplyChainPack said:

It's obvious that dems cheated like hades in Georgia. There is no ambivalence on this point.

Not just Georgia...

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
I left for a few days and it appears that the mood has gone from outrage to sore losers. Soon reality will set in. Then depression. Safe travels.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

I left for a few days and it appears that the mood has gone from outrage to sore losers. Soon reality will set in. Then depression. Safe travels.
The reality of Trump losing has been with all that support him. Nothing has changed...

The outrage of Trump losing they way it happened, well... Nothing has changed...

The depression of Trump losing, well... Nobody is depressed...

Thanks for the safe travels... you as well...

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
Trump Campaign attorney Jenna Ellis, said that a judge has granted them access to 22 voting machines in Antrim County, Michigan.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking

Joe Biden
Dmax95
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/boom-president-trump-target-wisconsin-ballots-identified-pristine-condition-similar-fraudulent-ballots-georgia-michigan/

But there's no evidence?
Wolfpackrich1
Not a piece. Just noise and fake news.
Wolfpackrich1
Caryking not Caryrepublican?
Is fitting that you use a monarchists term in your screen name because you have an issue with fair and equatable elections.

TheStorm
Stop arguing with the 14 year old.
Dmax95
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-legal-team-michigan-antrim-county-judge-order-dominion-machines

Another Trump loss?
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Based on your comments it seems you're taking your frustration out on posters. Why? If had to guess I would but not worth the time.
Civilized
Dmax95 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-legal-team-michigan-antrim-county-judge-order-dominion-machines

Another Trump loss?

I don't see how it's a Trump anything.

"The order from Judge Kevin Elsenheimer stems from a challenge made by voter William Bailey, who alleges that ballots were damaged during a recounting of ballots in a village marijuana proposal that narrowly passed."

This inquiry is in response to some rando weed smoker thinking damaged ballots were incorrectly counted for a local marijuana proposal.

Dmax95

Alito moves up hearings.
Wolfpackrich1
Not frustrated. Am happy as Trump on a golf course.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Is fitting that you use a monarchists term in your screen name because you have an issue with fair and equatable elections.

I guess I can have my last name changed... and, I'll make Cary - Pineknollshores as I own a home there as well.

Come on, that is a weak as it gets. So, I'm taking it as fun and games, ok?

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I guess I can have my last name changed... and, I'll make Cary - Pineknollshores as I own a home there as well.

I just want you to know how much I appreciated you being able to turn dude taking a shot into letting us know that you have a second beach house in a single sentence.
Dmax95
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I just want you to know how much I appreciated you being able to turn dude taking a shot into letting us know that you have a second beach house in a single sentence.
I've worked hard my entire life and have been extremely blessed... I also like having fun.

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
Ouch now that is a shot.
Pacfanweb
LOL @ any machines being "seized".

Because some nobody posts something on Twitter, everyone believes it. Laughable

caryking
A small sample; however, an interesting development. Does this affect every machine by Dominion?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1335557576587665408.html

Joe Biden
Dmax95
Dominion is so flawed. Seeing there shenanigans for years in Denver co here
cowboypack02
caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I've worked hard my entire life and have been extremely blessed... I also like having fun.

Nothing wrong with that brother! You've earned it and you should get to enjoy it
Wolfpackrich1
No you have not.
You tell a big fat one.
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

No you have not.
You tell a big fat one.

Come to Denver. I'll show ya a fat one. Lol.
ciscopack
Dmax95
I was at that game. What a robbery.

TA was a beast his freshman year.
caryking
Not that this means anything; but, this is another blog reporting on the Dominion systems:

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/12/biden-delta-26-percent.html?m=1

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 40 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.