Election Interference/Fraud

275,540 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson
GuerrillaPack said:

This could be huge.

The Vice President of Engineering at Dominion, Eric Coomer, was reportedly recorded saying in an Antifa meeting in September 2020 that he had "made ****ing sure" that President Donald Trump wouldn't win the presidential race.

Here is a OAN report on this:

Story:
https://newsthud.com/dominion-engineer-told-antifa-hed-made-sure-trump-wouldnt-win-report-says/

All i can say is thank you for this link GP. This is going to be sent to all my friends who need a good laugh in these trying times....
packgrad
packgrad
jadawson
packgrad said:

you can read the dissenting opinion if you want packgrad. It's public information. And its pretty clear that the two dissenters did NOT dissent because they agreed with the campaigns arguments.

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020do%20-%20104608159120049063.pdf?cb=1

notably the last paragraph:

"Finally, short of demonstrated fraud, the notion that presumptively valid ballots cast by the Pennsylvania electorate would be disregarded based on isolated procedural irregularities that have been redressed -- thus disenfranchising potentially thousands of voters -- is misguided. Accordingly, to the degree that there is a concern with protecting or legitimizing the will of the Philadelphians who cast their votes while candidate representatives were unnecessarily restrained at the Convention Center, I fail to see that there is any real issue"

But im sure youd rather just take the word of "President-Elect NotKennyRogers" instead.
packgrad
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

It appears Trump campaign suffered another ryback today in court. In Pennsylvania supreme court they dismissed the case.
It appears This whole election fraud thing is going down the tubes.

They knew this was going to happen at the Supreme Court in PA. We all know where this headed.
Wolfpackrich1
What will change your mind?
Maybe stop watching, reading fake news.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

You are fake news, demrich1. Noise.
GuerrillaPack
Elections Security Expert Russell Ramsland analyzes this blatantly rigged election, going over the many facets of vote/election fraud.

caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

For me, when this thing is certified across the country; we will know it's final. Until then, the election is not final. I'm sure you can agree with that...
Wolfpackrich1
Ok fair enough. That is not unreasonable.
Wolfpackrich1
Repgrad right back at you. Fake news! Noise.
SexualChocolate
Agreed.
SupplyChainPack
IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

There's a whole of corruption in our government and with powerful wealthy people. Donald Trump is the first person to ever make it to the presidency or even close that tried to blow the whole thing up. He has pissed off every powerful person in this country who holds the keys. The goal has been to get rid of him by any means necessary. The fact they couldn't do it with Russia or impeachment was infuriating. Schemes have been hatched nonstop for 4 years. And while it's largely democrats it's not just democrats that are part of these schemes. So to think of it in terms of just republican and democrat is missing the point. It would be naive to dismiss that election rigging could happen. In fact you'd be surprised if they COULDN'T do it given all the levers of power they have.

I don't know how you possibly think Trump has done anything to curb corruption unless you've just refused to read any negative story about his administration. He's possibly the world's best grifter. And no, I'm not saying there wasn't grifting and corruption in past administrations, but thinking Trump tried to clean things up is laughable
I'm not going to doubt what you say about Trump corruption; however, let's take one example and dig into it. I am confident, normal and rational, people will agree with you.

So, please provide the example and lets go for it...
I mean off the top of my head there are the millions in government spending for all his trips to his own properties where he's charging the secret service for rooms and food. Then you have foreign officials, particularly the Saudi's, choosing to stay and spend lavishly at his resorts. His properties have made a ton of money off his presidency.
He also appointed almost 300 ex-lobbyists to his administration, I think 10 were to his cabinet. He's had at least 3 of those cabinet members resign with ethics scandals.
We can go back and forth over how much corruption there was in his administration, or how it compared to other presidents. But you can't argue he was some virtuous politician trying to clean things up. There is no evidence to support he has "drained the swamp"

Scott Pruitt - https://www.axios.com/go-deeper-the-most-bizarre-scott-pruitt-scandals-5e7778c7-3b61-4188-92e1-5d45dc32a1fd.html
Ryan Zinke - https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/15/zinke-interior-secretary-leave-trump-1066653
Tom Price - https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/09/29/554475788/price-resigns-from-trump-cabinet-amidst-private-jet-investigations

Wait a sec....

You're saying it's corrupt that he stays at his own properties, and that he doesn't just give the rooms away to the secret service?

This is your big corruption bomb against the President?

Way to purposefully misrepresent what I said.

ncsualum said "There's a whole of corruption in our government and with powerful wealthy people. Donald Trump is the first person to ever make it to the presidency or even close that tried to blow the whole thing up. He has pissed off every powerful person in this country who holds the keys."

He is not the first person on this board to insist that Trump is anti-corruption or has tried to drain the swamp. Instead Trump is quite happy to stew in the swamp with the army of lobbyists he has in his administration. Good job ignoring the 3 cabinet members resigning in scandal. As I said in my original reply, this is not particularly different from past administrations, but Trump has not taken any action to fix things. He's your typical swamp politician.

And yeah, taking literally hundreds of trips to his own properties, as President, bringing other government officials and secret service, then charging full rates for everything is a basic conflict of interest. The secret service has paid several million to Trump properties. If Obama had owned properties that saw a huge increase in visits from foreign officials, you'd be screaming about corruption and/or developing conspiracy theories.

If Trump was a typical swamp politician you wouldn't hate his guts so much and CNN wouldn't spend 98% of their airtime trying to destroy him.

He is not remotely like any national level political leader we've seen in decades - actually working around the swamp creatures in DC in order to make America a better place.

Seriously weak sauce for claims of a corrupt administration.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1
Only legit thing I see here is that the tweet was disputed.

Thanks for posting that. I agree that tweet is a fraud.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

It's just your fascist tech companies. I'm sure you're a fan. Notice they only do it with conservatives.
packgrad
Civilized
packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

It's just your fascist tech companies. I'm sure you're a fan. Notice they only do it with conservatives.

Serious question since I'm not on Twitter.

Do they do it with politicians other than Trump, or those politicians and in the public parroting Trump talking points?
Wolfpackrich1
Do you know what a fascist is?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Do they do it with politicians other than Trump, or those politicians and in the public parroting Trump talking points?

They only do it with conservatives.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Do you know what a fascist is?

Yep, need me to give you a link?
Wolfpackrich1
No thanks. I want no part of far right fascism.
packgrad
packgrad
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Conservatives talking about gun control?

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

Fracking? Domestic drilling?

School vouchers?
PackBacker07
Just popping in to say Team Trump/Guiliani are now 1-25 in court.
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
packgrad said:

Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?

Does it matter? There is an ability to find more information if you really want other than asking on a message board. Or you can just spout whatever excuse you already have teed up for why it's ok and save us the time.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

packgrad said:

Hmmm. Sounds like the death threats are working great. Another one ready for the Supreme Court.
packgrad

Funny test of Twitter censorship.
SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

Funny test of Twitter censorship.

Well, there you have it folks.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?
Does it matter? There is an ability to find more information if you really want other than asking on a message board. Or you can just spout whatever excuse you already have teed up for why it's ok and save us the time.

It matters if you actually care about whether Big Tech truly censors "conservatives".
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?

It matters if you actually care about whether Big Tech truly censors "conservatives".

No, it doesn't. What a ridiculous statement. Lol. I don't have Twitter but they're not "truly" censoring conservatives unless they censor the way I say.
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.