Election Interference/Fraud

275,624 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad
packgrad said:

PackBacker07 said:

packgrad said:

Hmmm. Sounds like the death threats are working great. Another one ready for the Supreme Court.

Sooooo, turns out Democrat Abraham Aiyash threatened and doxxed his fellow board member Monica Palmer's children by announcing the name of their school after calling their mother racist.

She changed her decision shortly thereafter.

Sounds illegal and shameful to me.
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Conservatives talking about gun control?

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

Fracking? Domestic drilling?

School vouchers?
Does it matter? There is an ability to find more information if you really want other than asking on a message board. Or you can just spout whatever excuse you already have teed up for why it's ok and save us the time.

It matters if you actually care about whether Big Tech truly censors "conservatives".
That's a dangerous statement. Next time, it will be something you care about...

I will say this: I hope we all are as outraged if the sensor being done was towards Democrats.
packgrad
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?
Does it matter? There is an ability to find more information if you really want other than asking on a message board. Or you can just spout whatever excuse you already have teed up for why it's ok and save us the time.

It matters if you actually care about whether Big Tech truly censors "conservatives".

I will say this: I hope we all are as outraged if the sensor being done was towards Democrats.

Black people tweet about racism on Twitter. Twitter censors all of these posts.

Civilized- "But can they still tweet about food? About sports? About work? Then they're not truly being censored."
caryking
See this... the man speaking is a democrat talking to the two republicans that didn't want to certify the county near Detroit...

All Democrats here: is this reasonable?
Bas2020
Bas2020
4th Major "error" or glitch discovered in Georgia thus far....

SexualChocolate
Let the facts come out in court and we will see what happens. No matter who is finally named President, I will accept the outcome. Will you?
packgrad
Bas2020 said:

Wow. More "errors" that help Biden.
RunsWithWolves26
SexualChocolate said:

Let the facts come out in court and we will see what happens. No matter who is finally named President, I will accept the outcome. Will you?

I sure will. I was hoping one or the other would win in a blowout so we didn't have this **** going on. Fn country is already decided enough.
packgrad
Investigate voter fraud. Bad.

Investigate Trump and all that work for him. Good.

Democrats.

packgrad
Civilized
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?

Civilized- "But can they still tweet about food? About sports? About work? Then they're not truly being censored."

Trump and his parrots aren't tweeting "about the election."

The proxy isn't black people tweeting about racism.

It would be a black president tweeting that white America is RIGGING the CORRUPT court system to ensure that black people in this country stay modern day SLAVES.

Any proxy you choose for comparison would have to be grounded in the smallest of ways in reality, but then be exaggerated to an extent that it becomes both intentionally highly inflammatory and also unsubstantiated.

Trump employs the political speech equivalent of yelling fire in a crowded theater, knowing how many people believe fully what he says. That's what makes it so irresponsible.

His unsubstantiated lies about the sanctity of American elections have driven trust in our electoral system down to an all time low. Add that to the list of ways he is completely unsuited for his job as president. He simply doesn't understand the massive level of responsibility and influence inherent in the position.
ncsualum05
SupplyChainPack said:

packgrad said:

Funny test of Twitter censorship.

Well, there you have it folks.

Kemp is a little ***** who already takes orders from Abrams anyway. She might as well be the governor. If someone doesn't grow a set of balls down in GA GOP then Abrams will make it official in 2022. I hope someone primaries Kemp. I would think him and the secretary of state's careers are ruined after all this.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?

It would be a black president tweeting that white America is RIGGING the CORRUPT court system to ensure that black people in this country stay modern day SLAVES.

Any proxy you choose for comparison would have to be grounded in the smallest of ways in reality, but then be exaggerated to an extent that it becomes both intentionally highly inflammatory and also unsubstantiated.

Trump employs the political speech equivalent of yelling fire in a crowded theater, knowing how many people believe fully what he says. That's what makes it so irresponsible.

His unsubstantiated lies about the sanctity of American elections have driven trust in our electoral system down to an all time low. Add that to the list of ways he is completely unsuited for his job as president. He simply doesn't understand the massive level of responsibility and influence inherent in the position.

So long story short, you have TDS so you're fine with censorship of conservatives. Got it.
ncsualum05
Bas2020 said:

Wait a minute... is this saying that with the latest error that puts Trump some 9,600 votes closer to Biden? Do you realize how big that is. We already have other errors as well putting him closer. He's on track to win GA potentially not even including all the dominion switches.
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?

Civ, while your at it, please report on all the litigation Dem lawyers did leading up to the election... Why were they asking for changes in the election laws?
statefan91
ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

Wait a minute... is this saying that with the latest error that puts Trump some 9,600 votes closer to Biden? Do you realize how big that is. We already have other errors as well putting him closer. He's on track to win GA potentially not even including all the dominion switches.
No

ciscopack
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?

So long story short, you have TDS so you're fine with censorship of conservatives. Got it.
I'm not on Facebook and I only do Wolfpack sports Twitter but I do see some of the wording saying this is not true or may not be true when people post them. Aren't the corrections about lying and non-truths?
SupplyChainPack
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Abortion?

Lowering taxes?

A robust military?

School vouchers?

Civ, while your at it, please report on all the litigation Dem lawyers did leading up to the election... Why were they asking for changes in the election laws?

We know why....
SupplyChainPack
Bas2020 said:

What a scumbag!
packofwolves
ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

I think the point of the tweet is a significant count error was found during initial counting and was certified, but the monitors were spread thin across 10 tables. So is it possible other errors occurred that monitors were not able to catch.
Civilized
caryking said:

To maximize the number of Americans that could get their votes legally counted in the middle of a pandemic where we were going to have historic numbers of mail-in ballots.
Dmax95
Amazing how many fishy things going on and people want to deny the process from playing out. Regardless of party I would hope people want to see the elections process validated. Even the left said years ago they thought the system was flawed and rigged. Doxxing people and threatening them as racist only seems their trying to cover something then let the evidence play out.
Dmax95
Mail in voting has a history of fraud and issues. Validating and certifying votes was always going to be an issue.
statefan91
packofwolves said:

ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

I think the point of the tweet is a significant count error was found during initial counting and was certified, but the monitors were spread thin across 10 tables. So is it possible other errors occurred that monitors were not able to catch.
That was an error in hand counting, which would've still needed to be compared to machine count, and then investigated if there was a significant issue.
SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

PackBacker07 said:

packgrad said:

Hmmm. Sounds like the death threats are working great. Another one ready for the Supreme Court.

Sooooo, turns out Democrat Abraham Aiyash threatened and doxxed his fellow board member Monica Palmer's children by announcing the name of their school after calling their mother racist.

For demoncrats, there is no bottom.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Glad you found my proxy example so compelling you knew there was no suitable comeback.

So long story short, when you can't argue the facts or nuance you just yell "TDS" and leave.

Got it.
Civilized
Dmax95 said:

Mail in voting has a history of fraud and issues. Validating and certifying votes was always going to be an issue.

Really? What history of fraud and issues is that?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Glad you found my proxy example so compelling you knew there was no suitable comeback.

So long story short, when you can't argue the facts or nuance you just yell "TDS" and leave.

Got it.

Nah. Your "proxy example" is irrelevant. You're fine with censorship because orange man bad. That's it. Democrats can make the same claims without censorship. Democrats cried wolf about RUSSIA!!! for 4 years without censorship. Because of your TDS, You apparently will justify censorship now though.

Edit to add... amazing how someone is such an expert on why censorship is acceptable in this situation when you don't even have Twitter. Hmmm.
packgrad
SupplyChainPack said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

PackBacker07 said:

packgrad said:

No doubt. Doxing children, death threats, censorship, destruction of businesses and individuals that disagree politically. Dems are headed down a dangerous fascist path.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

To maximize the number of Americans that could get their votes legally counted in the middle of a pandemic where we were going to have historic numbers of mail-in ballots.
your story... you can tell it how you want...

It's clear how election laws are to be created; yet, you're ok with the courts changing the law? Shouldn't this have happened in the State Legislatures?
Dmax95
Civilized said:

Dmax95 said:

Really? What history of fraud and issues is that?
https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/the-risks-mail-voting

https://www.newsweek.com/voting-fraud-real-concern-just-look-around-world-opinion-1522535

Think of all the vulnerabilities of voting by mail that have bee documented time and time again. Please don't believe the mainstream media's assertions that there isn't any issues with doing such. The process of being received to counted has many vulnerabilities along the way. Sad when people deny such as issues.
statefan91
Agree - the far left militias that were planning to kidnap and kill the Governor of Michigan are even more dangerous. The far left is getting out of control.
Dmax95
packgrad said:

SupplyChainPack said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

PackBacker07 said:

packgrad said:

No doubt. Doxing children, death threats, censorship, destruction of businesses and individuals that disagree politically. Dems are headed down a dangerous fascist path.
People tend to do this when they're trying to hide/cover up info, pressure people against their will, or straight up manipulate someone. Doing such make it seem like the Left has more to hide. Scary times. Dissenting opinions not allowed. More they do such more guilty the they'll seem.
First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.