Coronavirus

2,301,731 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wayland said:

The standard response when people questioned where it came from and questioned direction from government, "why would they lie?" I would love the people that lived on that holier than thou argument to now answer "why would they lie?"
GuerrillaPack
Why would a bunch of Marxist authoritarians lie?? Just baffling.

And it's not like they are lying about everything else as well. Truly mystifying.

CLEARLY they always tell the truth, and anyone who thinks the Establishment could be lying is an insane person, who dreams up out of thin air theories about conspiracies or something.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
Looks like my sins caught up with me, the whole household has Covid. Hope this means I'm immune to whatever crap blows up this winter.
PackMom
Oldsouljer said:

Looks like my sins caught up with me, the whole household has Covid. Hope this means I'm immune to whatever crap blows up this winter.
Hope you all get better soon. Our son has it. :-(
Oldsouljer
PackMom said:

Oldsouljer said:

Seems to be going around late this summer. And thank you.
SexualChocolate
I had it 3 weeks ago and it was the first time I had it and it took
Me out for 4 days and was severely tired for over a week. Still got a small cough, 3 weeks later.
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

PackMom said:

Oldsouljer said:

Seems to be going around late this summer. And thank you.

Yeah it's around. I was in a 2-day conf in Charlotte 2 weeks ago.
Of the 14 people who were in the room or went to group dinner, at least 8 of them have now either tested positive for Covid or had severe colds
Fortunately, the worst of it is just severe cold symptoms

"When return to office results in less office time than desired"
GuerrillaPack
Not a single vaxx during the scamdemic, and haven't been sick at all since around Thanksgiving of 2021, when I had some kind of mild cold with a headache and little cough for a couple days.

Could have been the Kung Flu, who knows. The Rona is no worse than the regular flu, just a newfangled "variant". Big whoop.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
I had COVID 2 weeks ago. I had flu like symptoms running a fever for a couple of days. Really, just felt like crud for about a week. I did lose my taste. That was interesting…

COVID is real and be never thought it wasn't. The vaccine has been a disaster, as far as I'm concerned…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
SexualChocolate said:

I had it 3 weeks ago and it was the first time I had it and it took
Me out for 4 days and was severely tired for over a week. Still got a small cough, 3 weeks later.
It's kind of where I'm at now, four days since inception. It varies too, my spouse had a high fever and head congestion, I had little fever, muscle chills (drove home at nearly 90 F with the AC turned off), and it's been like a bad chest cold. Love your band by the way.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

Not a single vaxx during the scamdemic, and haven't been sick at all since around Thanksgiving of 2021, when I had some kind of mild cold with a headache and little cough for a couple days.

Could have been the Kung Flu, who knows. The Rona is no worse than the regular flu, just a newfangled "variant". Big whoop.
I have more respect for influenza, there really is no "regular flu", it's far more subject to a higher mutation rate than coronavirus due to its segmented genome, making it potentially very dangerous as we learned from the 1918 pandemic. Strain variation development is like Russian roulette.
Werewolf
I have tested for COVID twice......both out of courtesy to others and early in the scam. Both negative. I had a virus either last winter or the winter before and took 2 or 3 days of those horses-only pills and was in perfect health day 3. Jab free and COVID-positive tested free.
TheStorm
I've never had it and haven't been "sick" since at least a couple of years before the pandemic, if not longer... never had seasonal allergies historically either - until after I got vaccinated... now I get them for a couple of weeks each both in the spring and fall. More of a nuisance than anything else, but I still hate now getting something that I never used to get, all because I was dumb enough to get the first series of the Pfizer vax.
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
The new covid vaxxes are out!! And they already know that they work even though they've hardly been tested!! AMAZING!!!!

So Mandy Cohen and the CDC are recommending that everyone over 6 months old get injected NOW!!

Quote:

WOW: CDC Director Mandy Cohen is recommending a COVID mRNA booster for everyone 6 months and older, claiming the decision was based on extensive data and clinical trials.

However, Pfizer's latest booster recently received approval based on a study involving 10 mice. It has no efficacy data available and was not tested on humans in the data set.

Moderna's new booster had a two-week trial with 50 people, resulting in one adverse event requiring medical attention. No additional information was included on the adverse event.

White House COVID coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha and CDC head Mandy Cohen have claimed the new vaccine reduces hospitalizations, long COVID and the likelihood you will spread COVID. However, none of these claims have any scientific data or proof. These parameters weren't even tested.

With such little safety testing and medical data, how could the US government not only approve these new vaccine boosters, but recommend them for everyone 6 months and older?
TheStorm
Unfortunately the rest of the country don't have the luxury of our previous experiences confirming that Mandy Cohen is a clown...
GuerrillaPack
Just a reminder that if you do not get your latest booster that you are NOT fully vaccinated!

And you are in danger of the winter of death that is coming!!

And it means you might be an anti-vaxxer as well!! Shame shame shame!!!
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

Just a reminder that if you do not get your latest booster that you are NOT fully vaccinated!

And you are in danger of the winter of death that is coming!!

And it means you might be an anti-vaxxer as well!! Shame shame shame!!!
Waal, coming out of a week of Covid, my doc congratulated me for achieving 90 days of immunity, I'll worry about all that after Thanksgiving.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Just gonna leave this right here.

packgrad
Just gonna leave this right here for the booster club.
From Vinay Prasad
https://sensiblemed.substack.com/p/the-annual-covid19-booster

And another tweet below

Werewolf
but they dont wish to harm us……trust them

https://bestnewshere.com/todd-callendar-3300-consumer-products-have-lipid-nanoparticles-aka-stealth-bombers/
TheStorm
^^ What other countries are recommending the same guidance, and what countries of significance are not? Thanks in advance.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

^^ What other countries are recommending the same guidance, and what countries of significance are not? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure any have the same. Maybe some smaller countries, or China, do. I know most do not have the broad approval across age groups ours does, particularly Europe. Hell, even the WHO doesn't have our guidelines.

Is funny…. You hear people like smapty, who think they're smarter than everyone else, say they're going to listen to the experts because of "science" and "research". A US CDC panel member said this " "I'm strongly in favor of a universal recommendation," panel member and professor at Harvard Medical School Dr. Camille Kotton said. "Let's do away with COVID-19 as best we can by prevention of disease through vaccines."

This "expert" doesn't believe in "science" or "research". Science and research have shown that the vaccines DO NOT prevent the virus and WILL NOT do away with the virus. The panel members are shills. Maybe they're getting Pfizer kickbacks. Maybe they're promised jobs later. Maybe they too are sheep. Whatever it is, they are not basing their decisions on science and research. But they know don't have to. Their loyal sheep will do whatever they're told, and will think they know better what to do, although science and research show they are wrong.
Werewolf
SHILLS describes many we see in the news as experts and govt officials. We'd better find ways to identify them. One of the ways is to turn off the Bull**** mainstream news feed.......and that includes FOXNews.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

I'm not sure any have the same. Maybe some smaller countries, or China, do. I know most do not have the broad approval across age groups ours does, particularly Europe. Hell, even the WHO doesn't have our guidelines.
Yeah, I didn't think so. How about Australia and New Zealand this time around?
packgrad
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Australia only recommends for those 75 or older, or those with higher risk of severe illlness. Not recommended for those under 18.

New Zealand recommends for those 65 or older, or Mao and Pacific people 50 or over, or those with higher risk of severe disease. Ages 15 and under are not eligible for booster.
caryking
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Is funny…. You hear people like smapty, who think they're smarter than everyone else, say they're going to listen to the experts because of "science" and "research". A US CDC panel member said this " "I'm strongly in favor of a universal recommendation," panel member and professor at Harvard Medical School Dr. Camille Kotton said. "Let's do away with COVID-19 as best we can by prevention of disease through vaccines."

This "expert" doesn't believe in "science" or "research". Science and research have shown that the vaccines DO NOT prevent the virus and WILL NOT do away with the virus. The panel members are shills. Maybe they're getting Pfizer kickbacks. Maybe they're promised jobs later. Maybe they too are sheep. Whatever it is, they are not basing their decisions on science and research. But they know don't have to. Their loyal sheep will do whatever they're told, and will think they know better what to do, although science and research show they are wrong.
The expert Smapty is listening to is Trump. Remember, Biden and Harris said they would never get a vaccine that Trump had done. They didn't trust it. Talk about 180's…. They went from not trusting it, because Trump was having it done, to mandating it….

That's a 180 like we've never seen before! That was those hacks playing god with the people!! And guess what? People like Smapty revel in their new god.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Australia only recommends for those 75 or older, or those with higher risk of severe illlness. Not recommended for those under 18.

New Zealand recommends for those 65 or older, or Mao and Pacific people 50 or over, or those with higher risk of severe disease. Ages 15 and under are not eligible for booster.
All of the countries you're talking about have universal health care, so their "recommendations" mean that they are actually going to have to pay for it. So yes, they are all as conservative as possible, targeting those at most risk.

The CDC is free to recommend what they think will help everyone... not costing them a dime.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

All of the countries you're talking about have universal health care, so their "recommendations" mean that they are actually going to have to pay for it. So yes, they are all as conservative as possible, targeting those at most risk.

The CDC is free to recommend what they think will help everyone... not costing them a dime.

So, you're saying Covid is not something they are worried about driving up hospital costs, or that the booster could minimize those costs. Yeah. I agree. But make sure YOU get your booster, smapty. Baaaa
caryking
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

So, you're saying Covid is not something they are worried about driving up hospital costs, or that the booster could minimize those costs. Yeah. I agree. But make sure YOU get your booster, smapty. Baaaa

Being that "it" was on Wall Street making huge transactions; then I'm sure "it" will understand bids and ask…

Now, "it" please look at my signature and realize this is the reality of where the country is!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Right, at this point the cost to them of paying for everyone's vaccines is higher than the costs for the total number of people in certain age groups that might have to be hospitalized.

That doesn't mean that YOU won't have a bad outcome. And in younger age groups there are plenty of bad outcomes with this thing that don't involved hospitalization or death that the vaccine helps to mitigate.

Anyway, it's pretty funny how on one hand you guys have completely blown off the very real risks of the actual virus going around (even when TRUMP begs you to get vaccinated)... but are absolutely terrified of a little vaccine that billions of people have already taken with no adverse affects whatsoever.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Right, at this point the cost to them of paying for everyone's vaccines is higher than the costs for the total number of people in certain age groups that might have to be hospitalized.

That doesn't mean that YOU won't have a bad outcome. And in younger age groups there are plenty of bad outcomes with this thing that don't involved hospitalization or death that the vaccine helps to mitigate.

Anyway, it's pretty funny how on one hand you guys have completely blown off the very real risks of the actual virus going around (even when TRUMP begs you to get vaccinated)... but are absolutely terrified of a little vaccine that billions of people have already taken with no adverse affects whatsoever.

Has nothing to do with being terrified. Has to do with being informed. You're doing a fantastic job of showing how uninformed you are about covid.

Be a good little sheep and get you booster like you're told, smapty. Lord knows it's evident you can't think for yourself.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Wayland said:

The standard response when people questioned where it came from and questioned direction from government, "why would they lie?" I would love the people that lived on that holier than thou argument to now answer "why would they lie?"

excellent find….sheeple may still not wake up….but keep pluggin' away!!!
Werewolf
i know this is hateful, but guys of this vintage need to take as many jabs as are avaiable. The wiser crowd will be better served….

Kinda like your busdy in a foxhole that continues to give away ur location. Best to get rid of him before he takes u out with him.
First Page Last Page
Page 548 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.