Coronavirus

2,303,166 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I gotta call BS on this one unless this guy adds some very crucial details to his story. It's not SV40 but the promoter sequence FOR SV40 which has been used for years, along with certain other viral promoters, in biotechnology as an "accelerant" for desired protein production. This is precisely the kind of low info voter crap that feeds the misinformation landfill out there.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

I gotta call BS on this one unless this guy adds some very crucial details to his story. It's not SV40 but the promoter sequence FOR SV40 which has been used for years, along with certain other viral promoters, in biotechnology as an "accelerant" for desired protein production. This is precisely the kind of low info voter crap that feeds the misinformation landfill out there.
You are in the weeds above my head on the biology of this.

I think it's a County in Fl ........and not yet Fl as a whole........I think the Fl Dept of Health Services has weighed in on it.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Daviewolf83
Staff
Werewolf
What's a Rothschild PATENT? In 2015?

Patent: system and method for testing Covid-19
Applicant: Richard Rothschild
Provisional application filed: October 13, 2015

Werewolf
Another angle.
Werewolf

Werewolf
Part of the global power structure for decades....City of London, Inc and the Rothschild family. In it up to their eyeballs on this, on modern-day human trafficking and also the primary culprits running the Africa to America slave trading of the 1600-1800's

City of London Corporation - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London_Corporation
hokiewolf
It always goes back to those conniving Jews, doesnt it?
Werewolf
LOL. You're a trip. As I've told you before and I'll tell ya again.

One sister converted and married as a Jew, she has two Jewish sons and I am the Godparent of the oldest 'conniving jew son' as u say.

Just like every other divisive angle the powers that be use to keep us divided as Americans. Divide n conquer is relatively simple concept and you're a fool's fool for falling into the trap.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

One sister converted and married as a Jew, she has two Jewish sons and I am the Godparent of the oldest 'conniving jew son' as u say.

Just like every other divisive angle the powers that be use to keep us divided as Americans. Divide n conquer is relatively simple concept and you're a fool's fool for falling into the trap.
"I know Jews" does not excuse posting antisemitic tropes, memes, and tweets on this forum.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

"I know Jews" does not excuse posting antisemitic tropes, memes, and tweets on this forum.
It's not a "trope" if it's TRUE

Who controls Hollywood? Who controls international banking? Why is almost every chairman of the Federal Reserve in recent history jewish? Who owns/runs Google and Facebook, by the way? How is that all a "trope" or "theory"? Or do they actually have vastly disproportionate power in the world?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
How recent is "recent"? True, Greenspan, Bernanke, and Burns were Jewish but Powell and Volcker are not.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

How recent is "recent"? True, Greenspan, Bernanke, and Burns were Jewish but Powell and Volcker are not.
My post was "Rothschild family". #Hoak turned it into "the conniving jews".
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

With slight of hand, we're now off the point I was making. Bankers Rothschidl filing patents:

2013 - for a coronavirus test
2015 - for a manufactured coronavirus

..........and we're diverted to "Were hates conniving Jews".

You're a smart man I know.
Daviewolf83
Staff
So, the government is banning funding the lab where we know the government was funding gain-of-function research. Seems a little late, but I am all for it.

Werewolf
Daviewolf83 said:

So, the government is banning funding the lab where we know the government was funding gain-of-function research. Seems a little late, but I am all for it.

a distraction IMHO.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Daviewolf83 said:

a distraction IMHO.
Yep. That's all it is... only waited two years beyond the pandemic to get around to it.

But guess what?!? I hear that we have an election coming up soon...
Werewolf
My point is that it didn't exclusively come from the lab..........and possibly not at all. We'll see.....as the truth unfolds. Its coming. It was planned.....intentional....You have figured that out, right?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With slight of hand, we're now off the point I was making. Bankers Rothschidl filing patents:

2013 - for a coronavirus test
2015 - for a manufactured coronavirus

..........and we're diverted to "Were hates conniving Jews".

You're a smart man I know.
you are also wrong. The patents were amended in 2020 to include coronavirus. They were not originally specifically for coronavirus or any virus.

Additionally, it is stupid and asinine to post everything from anyone named "Rothschild" like they're all related and part of the same family and are part of a grand conspiracy.

You continue to lose what little credibility you have when you slave other continue to post about this dumb internet theory. It's wrong and it's not helpful.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

My point is that it didn't exclusively come from the lab..........and possibly not at all. We'll see.....as the truth unfolds. Its coming. It was planned.....intentional....You have figured that out, right?
Oh man, is this part of THE STORM? You have no clue what you're talking about.
Werewolf
You trying to pick a bone with me? LOL

You just might be one of those adrenochrome junkies......u sure seem to fight hard for the Deep State.

Sorry, but I don't have time to jab back n forth with you. You're on the losing side of history friend.
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://truthpress.com/news/vaccination-expert-dr-alfredo-victoria-dies-suddenly-at-42/
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Public Service Announcement #5,273

GuerrillaPack
@RobertKennedyJr
: "Tony Fauci Knew That Remdesivir Would Kill You"

"How does it kill you?" he asked. "Kidney failure, heart failure, and all-organ collapse."

"All the doctors said. You heard it again and again. 'We've never seen a virus that attacks the kidneys.' Because it wasn't the virus; it was the remdesivir."

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
India sailed throught the COVID hoax with a massive Ivermectin distribution effort anyway.

Werewolf
Werewolf
And the beat goes on............and the beat goes on.

Werewolf
Just another coincidence.....but not nearly the # of the Bill & HRC Clinton associate casualties that were coincidences.

Werewolf
Werewolf
naaaaaaaaah, just another coincidence. The grifter Musk at it again.......he must have something to gain from it........like being attacked for speaking his mind? ya think?

Werewolf
Werewolf
just on n on......smoke'n some of the sheeple points here.

First Page Last Page
Page 544 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.