Coronavirus

2,303,339 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

I never took a single "covid test" of any kind.

Before initially hearing about that DARPA hydrogel on the PCR tests (months back), I was extremely suspicious of taking one of those tests just based on the fact that they stuck a super long swab all the way up your nasal passage practically all the way to the brain. How in the hell could they need to stick it that far up in your head in order to detect the Rona-19? Big red flag.

If the wu flu 19 was so "super duper deadly and contagious", then why couldn't it be detected from a simple swab of the inside of your mouth?

But no, not only does the Rona 19 black plague have no symptoms when you "have it", it's super hard to detect the virus in your body and takes extreme measures to "find it"! lolol.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
I had two........... one was required at Dook when I took my wife for lung surgery. The other was to put siblings at ease before I visited parents. Both reluctantly.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

I had two........... one was required at Dook when I took my wife for lung surgery. The other was to put siblings at ease before I visited parents. Both reluctantly.
I was potentially going to fly to the Bahamas for a wedding last May, which would have required a test. I ended up deciding against going. If I was going to do a test, I thought about negotiating with the testing personnel to see if I could use a cotton swab that I provided myself (including cracking open a brand new package of swabs in their presence). Of course, even at that time I thought it was highly unlikely they would agree to that. They would have likely gave some excuse about how their swab was "necessary" or "required" for them to conduct the test -- whether admitting that their swabs contained the DARPA hydrogel or some other "special" ingredients/properties...or any other number of BS excuses.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Surely this talk about DARPA being involved is "just more insane ramblings from the batchit crazy conspiracy theorists"...amirite??!

https://www.darpa.mil/work-with-us/covid-19

Quote:

Diagnosis is a critical aspect of pandemic prevention and response. DARPA research is producing tests that offer earlier, more sensitive, and widely distributable diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2-infected patients.

So DARPA helped develop the "testing" used.

Quote:

DARPA began the Detect It with Gene Editing Technologies (DIGET) and the Epigenetic CHaracterization and Observation (ECHO) programs focused on rapid discovery, validation, and manufacture of diagnostics detecting any threat, anytime, anywhere.

Gene editing? Whoah there conspiracy theorist! The Establishment communist normie Lamestream media "news" tells me that none of these vaccines or other technologies will change my DNA.

Quote:

As part of the ADEPT program in 2011, DARPA began investing in nucleic acid vaccines. The hypothesis was that rather than delivering antigens to the immune system, we could deliver genes that encode the antigen and allow the human body to produce the antigen from its own cells, triggering a protective immune response. In December 2020, former ADEPT performer Moderna's RNA vaccine received FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) approval for the prevention of COVID-19.
So it sounds like DARPA was integral in the creation/production of mRNA vaccine technology.
GuerrillaPack
Next it could be a mandatory implants of DARPA gel to "monitor" and "continuously test" whether you are sick.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/last-pandemic-science-military-60-minutes-2021-04-11/

Quote:

It might surprise you to learn that many of the innovations deployed to counter the coronavirus were once obscure Pentagon-funded projects to defend soldiers from contagious diseases and biological weapons. The life-saving vaccine developed in record time owes a debt to these programs. To learn more, we met the man who has been leading the rapid vaccine effort, retired Colonel Matt Hepburn. An army infectious disease physician, he spent years with the secretive defense advanced research projects agency or DARPA, working on technology he hopes will ensure COVID-19 is the last pandemic.

[...]

Dr. Hepburn showed us a few current projects, some sound like they're from an episode of "Star Trek." Consider a ship like the USS Theodore Roosevelt -- hobbled last year when 1,271 crew members tested positive for the coronavirus. What if everyone on board had their health monitored with this subdermal implant, now in late-stage testing. It's not some dreaded government microchip to track your every move, but a tissue-like gel engineered to continuously test your blood.

Dr. Matt Hepburn: It's a sensor.

Bill Whitaker: This tiny green thing in there?

Dr. Matt Hepburn: That tiny green thing in there, you put it underneath your skin and what that tells you is that there are chemical reactions going on inside the body and that signal means you are going to have symptoms tomorrow.

A "gel" that is "implanted"? Currently in "late-stage testing", huh? Maybe, just maybe, those PCR tests were part of that late-stage testing....where they ram a swab reportedly with DARPA hydrogel on it all the way up to your brain barrier to implant something there. I know, I'm "crazy" for asking that question and speculating.

I love the gas-lighting about how, "oh it's not some dreaded government microchip implant". It's fine. The government loves you. We're the communist Establishment media...we love you too. We'd never lie to you.
Werewolf
Ever since getting those two tests, I've been battling a urge to vote like #theSieve..........there must be something on that SWAB! ;-)
Werewolf
Hoak, is 12 sigma a substantial increase? Help me out would ya?

https://dailyclout.io/cancer-taking-off-like-wildfire-unsettling-insights-from-pathologist-dr-ryan-cole/
Werewolf
Not sure how many here might know that there is not only a White Pope but there is also a Grey Pope and a Black Pope. More on this will come, stay tuned. Details will be of mega force dimensions.

Werewolf
Oldsouljer
If you're talking about the guy in the middle, that's Francis Collins.
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

no no, it's the black pope.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Ookay. Around NIH, those of us who didn't have any use for him just referred to him as that sanctimonious ass, among other things.But that's as good a handle as any.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Ookay. Around NIH, those of us who didn't have any use for him just referred to him as that sanctimonious ass, among other things.But that's as good a handle as any.
I dont know who he is..........represented as Black Pope in the photo. The intent was for awareness of Black, Gray and White. The Black and Grey pope are rarely seen and relatively unknown as I understand it and apparently rank above the White Pope (the one we see)
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I dont know who he is..........represented as Black Pope in the photo. The intent was for awareness of Black, Gray and White. The Black and Grey pope are rarely seen and relatively unknown as I understand it and apparently rank above the White Pope (the one we see)
Were, you have to verify these things. I think as even you admitted one time, there is a lot of disinformation being deliberately planted among "truther" groups (a tactic called "muddying the water"), that is obviously being done by communist/Leftist/Establishment operatives in order to try to discredit the truther community.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Were, you have to verify these things. I think as even you admitted one time, there is a lot of disinformation being deliberately planted among "truther" groups (a tactic called "muddying the water"), that is obviously being done by communist/Leftist/Establishment operatives in order to try to discredit the truther community.
Absolutely disinformation is everywhere. Here's the funny part, most people here have been living a lie as far as their understanding of their government and its controlled media.

So the pic is of some dude that's not the Black Pope. He$$ the Black Pope is never seen and is essentially unknown. Did you know there was a Black and Grey pope? I didn't until it was shared with me about 3 years ago.

Lets take the pic of Hunter with those underaged children and apply it here. So I saw this supposed black pope pic, I was aware of the existence of a Black Pope and a Gray Pope............the pic was supposed to support the claim of a black pope. Now if I simply make a statement that there's a Black Pope and a Gray Pope and I understand their position may be higher than the White Pope.......what's that gonna yield?

Who here knows of the existience of a Black Pope and a Grey Pope? You might.......but I doubt any others do.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
A little blast from the past to remind you all how big of an absolute joke and gigantic fraud the supposed "covid" scamdemic was.

Remember when the doctors and nurses were posting those ultra cringe dance videos in the midst of the supposed "worst" of the scamdemic? They were telling us that this thing was the second coming of the Black Death, and that "hospitals were overwhelmed", and "not enough nurses to tend to all the sick"....and yet the doctors and nurses had time to take a few hours out of their day to choreograph, practice, and record these dance videos? And what about the optics of doing something so silly, when supposedly millions of people are sick and dying?

What the hell was that all about? How did people not see it was all a sick joke just from seeing those stupid videos alone? Wasn't that a gigantic red flag that something wasn't right about all of this?

It was the elite mocking you. They were showing how stupid they think you are.

Remember Fauci being caught at baseball games not wearing a mask in the midst of the "pandemic"? Remember all the other top politicians and celebrities out going to parties and without masks on, in the midst of the lockdowns. Just that glaring hypocrisy alone should have told everyone all they needed to know, that this thing was a gigantic fraud...and that the Wu Flu 19 was nowhere near as "deadly" and "dangerous" as they were claiming.
caryking
Let's not forget, this virus did kill a bunch of people…

That said, the handling, of the virus, was the problem. Nothing said, was true! We were coerced into doing things, against, either, our will and/or the freedoms, protected by the constitution. BTW, anyone can chose to follow the coercion's; however, our freedom, let's me chose not.

The trust, in our government is down, and, only the government can be blamed, for that! These people (non-elected) are not good for us, anymore. Unfortunately, we no longer (my opinion) can trust, even the good ones, in government, because, we don't know who they are!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Oh Mandy...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/3-commitments-bidens-cdc-pick-must-make-restore-agencys-credibility
Werewolf
Basketball Player Who Blamed COVID Vaccine for Heart Condition Dies of Heart Attack: 'Many People Warned Me' (resistthemainstream.com)
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Oh Mandy...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/3-commitments-bidens-cdc-pick-must-make-restore-agencys-credibility
Picking her for that position relies on a situational tautology. She clearly wasn't all that qualified to advise the Governor on public health matters, but because she advised the Governor on public health matters, she must be qualified to lead the cdc.
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Kim and a couple of others.......are you ready to man up? GP is long overdue an apology. You got it in your little weasle ass ba$$s to apologize to him like this woman is apologizing ? I doubt you got it in ya.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Some here are gonna be peeing in their panties when the heavy truths start coming.
Werewolf
Werewolf
URGENT: the cardiovascular death toll from mRNA Covid jabs is hugely underreported, peer-reviewed studies suggest
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-the-cardiovascular-death-toll

#DiedSuddenly indeed. Autopsies and medical reviews in Japan and Qatar suggest the shots killed thousands of young adults
Werewolf
Hospital 'Murder': Attorney Unveils Shocking Survival Rates Among Mechanically Ventilated COVID Patients

"You got a cash bonus when someone died from COVID. It was an incentive to kill people, and it worked incredibly well."

https://dailyclout.io/hospital-murder-attorney-unveils-shocking-survival-rates-among-mechanically-ventilated-covid-patients/

Werewolf
#HOAK, when you start taking em' daily you'll be well protected.
Werewolf
GP, myself and others were called liars ...when we tried so hard to help you to see through the psy-op for the truth.......

Lie #1: The Virus was Not Engineered
Early in the "pandemic," scientists were awareas almost any molecular biologist would knowthat this virus could not have "jumped" naturally from bats to humans. However, the government and media ignored the published science in favor of the narrative that a "spontaneous mutation" made a virus leap from bats to humans in one fell swoop.
Lie #2: Masks are Safe and Effective
The government pushed masking and claimed it prevented viral transmission. Viruses are too small to be stopped by masks. If anything, mask-wearing increases the viral load in people because the mask causes people to constantly rebreathe the virus once they are exposed to it. Thus, mask-wearing in public would be expected to make things worse, not better.
Lie #3: The "Vaccine" Prevents Transmission
The pharmaceutical companies and government public health officials knew from the very beginning that COVID-19 "vaccines" were never designed to prevent transmission of this virus. In fact, the vaccinated were found to have a higher viral load in their nose and throat than the unvaccinated. This is, of course, criminal because they mandated these pharma products for people to retain their jobs.
Lie #4: The Covid-19 Injection is Safe and Effective
These "vaccines" are not effective. They are dangerous. The increasing rates of stroke, embolism and heart attacks from vaccine-induced clots are alarming. In fact, the number of adverse events, including death, has been higher for COVID-19 "vaccines" than for all other vaccines combined over the totality of their collective history.
Lie #5: Children Need to be Vaccinated Against Covid-19
It was always a complete lie that kids needed to be "vaccinated." Even though the COVID death rate in children is essentially zero, some places are mandating it for school. It appears the goal was to get children on the CDC's Childhood Vaccination Schedule so Big Pharma could maintain immunity from liability.

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

GP, myself and others were called liars ...when we tried so hard to help you to see through the psy-op for the truth.......

Lie #1: The Virus was Not Engineered
Early in the "pandemic," scientists were awareas almost any molecular biologist would knowthat this virus could not have "jumped" naturally from bats to humans. However, the government and media ignored the published science in favor of the narrative that a "spontaneous mutation" made a virus leap from bats to humans in one fell swoop.
Lie #2: Masks are Safe and Effective
The government pushed masking and claimed it prevented viral transmission. Viruses are too small to be stopped by masks. If anything, mask-wearing increases the viral load in people because the mask causes people to constantly rebreathe the virus once they are exposed to it. Thus, mask-wearing in public would be expected to make things worse, not better.
Lie #3: The "Vaccine" Prevents Transmission
The pharmaceutical companies and government public health officials knew from the very beginning that COVID-19 "vaccines" were never designed to prevent transmission of this virus. In fact, the vaccinated were found to have a higher viral load in their nose and throat than the unvaccinated. This is, of course, criminal because they mandated these pharma products for people to retain their jobs.
Lie #4: The Covid-19 Injection is Safe and Effective
These "vaccines" are not effective. They are dangerous. The increasing rates of stroke, embolism and heart attacks from vaccine-induced clots are alarming. In fact, the number of adverse events, including death, has been higher for COVID-19 "vaccines" than for all other vaccines combined over the totality of their collective history.
Lie #5: Children Need to be Vaccinated Against Covid-19
It was always a complete lie that kids needed to be "vaccinated." Even though the COVID death rate in children is essentially zero, some places are mandating it for school. It appears the goal was to get children on the CDC's Childhood Vaccination Schedule so Big Pharma could maintain immunity from liability.

Well, once again you seem to think that you are that one in a million guys that figured it out, when in fact there were a ton of people on these boards that have said basically most (if not all) of the same things from the start... I crossed out two of the bolded words in your five headlines (and then the accompanying dialogue associated with those two words).

Not because I'm saying or think that you are wrong, but because it hasn't been definitively proven yet - or accepted yet in the mainstream. If it can get proven more definitively, it will eventually get accepted.

I do personally think there were problems with the vaccine myself... I had some weird events going on afterwards that eventually went away on their own - and another poster here (pg) had some far more serious problems that would appear to have been related to the vaccine as well. I think he's finally gotten through all that now though hopefully.
Werewolf
I think its been shown and statistically shown. The one caveat to this would be that - according to Dr Peter McCullough - there appears to be batches that are much toxic than others and batches that seem to not have been toxic. There also is strong belief by the profession that protocols were maintaining temperature of the vials etc that were not followed which also negated the effects of the shots. Additionally, there is a belief that contents of the batches were diluted/changed over time such that shots administered later on were not as damaging. Another suggested that quality control of the actual manufacturing process was extremely poor.

On the COVID deaths vrs all others combined this has been presented by professionals a number of times.

Heard about the Bill Gates mosquitos yet?
Werewolf
A new, recently published study found that the more COVID-19 shots a person received, the more weakened their immune system becomes. The researchers laid out within the study the mechanism by how this happens, which has to do with the spike in production of IgG4 anti-bodies within the vaccine recipient's body.
A new body of research has recently discovered that these IgG4 anti-bodies are not benign, but can lead to a plethora of problems for the human body, including cancer, organ dysfunction, organ failure, and even death.
The technical name for this is IgG4-Related Disease.

Episode Resources:

Main Study:
https://ept.ms/3PD7cm7
Dr. Andrew Lee Lecture:
https://ept.ms/44kU8Wx
IgG4 Related Disease:
https://ept.ms/3XwRhYk
https://ept.ms/433nFTF
https://ept.ms/3XuilaQ
https://ept.ms/431BlP5
https://ept.ms/44kUjBb
Negative Efficacy Studies:
https://ept.ms/3NOJ5j9
https://ept.ms/3NwatB3
https://ept.ms/3CS0Mbi
https://ept.ms/46cnqbL
Read Less
Werewolf
U should know better by now, Storm. "Mainstream media" or "Mainstream under-the-thumb of Big Phara medical professionals"?

"or accepted yet in the mainstream"

Come on man!
GuerrillaPack
Hollywood actress commits assisted suicide in Switzerland after being diagnosed with debilitating illness, that she blamed as being caused by the covid vaxx.

Werewolf
There are literally tens of thousands of these.
Werewolf
If anyone has watched Law and Border on RAV you have seen the tribesmen of Panama interviewed about COVID, masks and jabs. These tribesmen didn't wear masks, they refused the govt's attempt to jab them and they've had zero COVID outbreaks......and they explain the futility of a mask.

and the jab.
First Page Last Page
Page 542 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.