Coronavirus

2,303,377 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

So I'm curious about other folk's post-vaccination experiences……I just realized this morning that some months have gone by since I last felt that "fluttering" sensation in my chest. Was wondering if it's been the same for others.
Yeah, mine was off and on for about six months starting about 3 months in (to the best of my memory)... thankfully haven't experienced it again in over a year now. They were very random, but eventually they just stopped... but I never had anything ever feel like that in my prior 58 years before the Pfizer two-shot series... it absolutely, 100% had to be vaccine related... I have no doubt about that whatsoever.
Similar experience here. But I never took a single vaxx. I had a few days of very rapid heart beat over the course of a few months shortly after the vaxx was rolled out. During this time I was in close and regular contact with my parents who took the vaxx (Moderna). I believe it was definitely me being affected from the vaxx shedding (of the spike protein, etc).

Fortunately, I haven't had it happen in over a year.

What makes sense is that these spike proteins cause blood to clot, and when your blood clots and becomes "thicker", it makes it harder for your heart to pump your blood...and as your heart is strained, this causes your heart to race and beat faster, and increased amounts of heart attacks and strokes.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
Mormad said:

Yeah, I think that should have been those variants, with BA.2 ramping up in March/April.

As with most medical studies this one has weaknesses that I think affect its power. At least it was randomized, but I think it would help guide management if it were 20k patients who started treatment earlier in the disease.

It does seem to support the going feeling among most physicians and earlier studies that ivermectin didn't make a difference and so there was/is no good evidence to support its broad use.

I have one article stating a family is suing for a presumed sudden death from treatment with ivermectin, but in general it's deemed a safe drug. But does it work for covid? Like the overwhelming majority of treatment options, likely not.

Our hospital just asked that remdesivir be used only in very select pts, and only for 3 days. Not because of the reasons often sited here, but because it makes very little difference, and it currently accounts for the highest amount of money spent of any inpatient drug. That's really surprising given the relative few people admitted and sick from covid and the expensive medications used regularly in areas like oncology.
I just don't know how much that a study on omicron translates backwards to either the original strain or delta, but I'm obviously not qualified to make that assumption either. I just know that delta was supposedly more contagious than the original - and not as deadly, and that by the time we were into omicron we were more on par with something that we would have never shut down over to begin with. Just curious if in your opinion something like that has any impact on a study like this?
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
And, as you know, not just the response. The alleged "pandemic" was a scam too. ALL of it was a fraud.

Scamdemic
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
Sure it does (i think?) As I said earlier, I think the pandemic has changed. The disease for most has changed. And that certainly should affect these studies.

I found this study interesting for this site because some here have 1. Asked for RCTs, 2. Asked that the medical guys here post some studies, and 3. Suggested that ivermectin was the answer. But this study doesn't really move the needle much for me.

There is still a large subset (or lots of subsets) of humans at risk for severe disease, and so I still hope despite the weakening of the pandemic that a safe,cheap,effective treatment is found.. ivermectin meets the first 2 criteria I guess, just doesn't seem to meet the third.

It was interesting in one of the substack links Prasad likens masks on the left to ivermectin on the right, saying basically both are political and neither have much merit. Ivermectin is the only drug I've ever seen families demand its use on sick pts in the icu, to the point that they hire attorneys.

So we're stuck with paxlovid for now?
Werewolf
The truth is coming. I tell ya, it's been a struggle to wake people up. I was most successful with my employees....and my children. Not so much with extended family and close friends.

Tucker Carlson interviews Edward Dowd for 53 minute on his FoxNation show. Towards the end of the show, both call the withholding of safe and effective alternative treatments -- those not named mRNA ---- MURDER.

Tucker Carlson Today: Ed Dowd Interview - "Cause Unknown: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths" (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Mormad
Werewolf said:

I think you should take the time to read the actual study. It supports vaccination, especially 3 doses and urges people to stay up to date on vaccination. It clearly states 3 doses plus infection offers the best protection against ED visits and admissions, and that 3dose Vax offers the longest protection. Seemed pretty clear to me. Read it and let me know your take.
Mormad

Oldsouljer
Mmm, I can't speak to vaccines and meds, not my field. But I've been in the respiratory protection business going back to 1980 and I've known all along the absolute worthlessness of masks against viral transmission. Given that the cdc is still pushing that nonsense, I have to wonder what else they're out to sea about.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

I think you should take the time to read the actual study. It supports vaccination, especially 3 doses and urges people to stay up to date on vaccination. It clearly states 3 doses plus infection offers the best protection against ED visits and admissions, and that 3dose Vax offers the longest protection. Seemed pretty clear to me. Read it and let me know your take.
I didn't take the time. If the narrative doesn't fit my views so be it. ALL GOOD!
PackMom
Civilized
Werewolf said:

I didn't take the time. If the narrative doesn't fit my views so be it. ALL GOOD!

Isn't the point to go where the data leads with your views?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Isn't the point to go where the data leads with your views?
Civ, if the CDC's data leads you to take a booster then you should take the damn booster. Some of you guys are just gonna have to learn a very tough lesson.

It didn't lead me to take the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th...... I like my innate immune system. I tested for COVID twice ..........as a courtesy to my siblings when i visited parents in Summer of 2020 and when Duke Medical required that I test when I went with my X for her partial lung removal. I've been flu-like sick once since COVID started.......did not get tested and stayed home took IVermectin for 3 days and returned to the office.
Mormad
Where did you get the ivermectin and how much did you pay for it, if I may ask?
Werewolf
Mormad said:

India. I don't remember the cost. It took several weeks to arrive each of two times. I bought enough for parents and my children if needed.

Via a website from telegram.com. I was a bit concerned about being ripped off but all ended well each time.
Mormad
Interesting. Thanks.
Werewolf
You're welcome Privette Pharma maybe was the name.
PackMom
We have family who took ivermectin when they caught it. I'm not sure but suspect their family doctor prescribed it. They are not vaccinated. All of them were sicker than we were when we had it, though none had to go to the hospital.
GuerrillaPack
I remember when I was crucified on here for opposing mask mandates, and when I said from the very beginning of this scamdemic fraud that wearing a rag over your face did NOTHING to prevent the transmission of a virus.

Well now that even the ultra commie woketard New York Times is admitting that wearing a face diaper offers ZERO benefit at all, the next question is when will all of these leftist Democrat-voting dupes get the message? I guess they will just keep wearing them as they have been as some kind of virtue-signal, to signal to other people how gigantic of a moron they are and how they think they are "better than you" because they are a good little commie Democrat-voting lemming.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/21/opinion/do-mask-mandates-work.html

Quote:

The Mask Mandates Did Nothing. Will Any Lessons Be Learned?

Feb 21, 2023

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses including Covid-19 was published late last month. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

"There is just no evidence that they" masks "make any difference," he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. "Full stop."

But, wait, hold on. What about N-95 masks, as opposed to lower-quality surgical or cloth masks?
"Makes no difference none of it," said Jefferson.

What about the studies that initially persuaded policymakers to impose mask mandates?

"They were convinced by nonrandomized studies, flawed observational studies."

[...]

These observations don't come from just anywhere. Jefferson and 11 colleagues conducted the study for Cochrane, a British nonprofit that is widely considered the gold standard for its reviews of health care data. The conclusions were based on 78 randomized controlled trials, six of them during the Covid pandemic, with a total of 610,872 participants in multiple countries. And they track what has been widely observed in the United States: States with mask mandates fared no better against Covid than those without.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

India. I don't remember the cost. It took several weeks to arrive each of two times. I bought enough for parents and my children if needed.

Via a website from telegram.com. I was a bit concerned about being ripped off but all ended well each time.
I've a friend who got hers via some online prescription source, and then took it to a particular pharmacy in Durham to get it filled. I don't recall the name but can ask if anyone really needs to know.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

I've a friend who got hers via some online prescription source, and then took it to a particular pharmacy in Durham to get it filled. I don't recall the name but can ask if anyone really needs to know.
Payment for my 2nd order was much more difficult due to several money transfer systems would not process the payment with that particular company in India. PayPal processed my 1st order without any problem but that avenue had been shut down along with others..
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

I remember when I was crucified on here for opposing mask mandates, and when I said from the very beginning of this scamdemic fraud that wearing a rag over your face did NOTHING to prevent the transmission of a virus.

Well now that even the ultra commie woketard New York Times is admitting that wearing a face diaper offers ZERO benefit at all, the next question is when will all of these leftist Democrat-voting dupes get the message?

Who would have crucified you on here? There was very little support for mask mandates here.

packgrad
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Well now that even the ultra commie woketard New York Times is admitting that wearing a face diaper offers ZERO benefit at all, the next question is when will all of these leftist Democrat-voting dupes get the message?

Who would have crucified you on here? There was very little support for mask mandates here.

That's revisionist history. I remember posters bragging about wearing their masks, and how easy it was to follow the rules, how it was not an inconvenience, comments about "capitalism" in support of it. The PA even supported wearing them in a restaurant to your seat then taking them off because it "at least provided some protection". On the sports board masks support was allowed but as soon as someone commented about the uselessness of masks, the threads were locked and said to move to the water cooler.

Masks were supported on here, and quite frankly, I would bet you were one of the ones that did. But I don't care to look back and see so if you say you weren't, you weren't.
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

If it was Upchurch, they have recently retired and shut down the pharmacy. Sad day for N Durham as they had a nice little retail shop with unique gifts that you can't really find anywhere else out this way. My wife was quite disappointed when she heard.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Same way I'm crucified now for rejecting the faux "scientific" orthodoxy of an earth that is flying through space after a Big Bang explosion, or for calling out and exposing all these government-staged shootings designed to destroy the 2nd Amendment. This is what happens when you buck the Establishment on big and emotionally-charged issues.

In the midst of the hysteria of the fake "pandemic" (latter half of 2020 and all through 2021), the people who believed the official narrative were also jumping down my throat when I said that the Rona was actually no more deadly than the regular flu, and that it was all being deliberately inflated via the bogus PCR testing and other methods of creating false "covid cases". Now it is essentially admitted by even those who promoted the official narrative that the number of "covid cases" and "covid deaths" was vastly over "counted" -- via the flawed PCR testing and other methods of determining "covid cases".

And, as packgrad rightfully mentioned above, many of those who believed the official narrative on these forums were also staunchly in favor of masking. I remember citing medical studies (going back many decades, with studies done of what was done during the Spanish flu) that had long established that masking offered no protection or benefit. But then, of course, some newfangled faux studies conveniently were done and promoted right at the beginning of the scamdemic reversing that well-established view, and suddenly saying that masking did provide protection and benefit. Now, as acknowledged in the New York Times article I just posted, those pro-masking "studies" have now been admitted to be flawed/fraudulent.
Werewolf
Somewhat amusing to see CIV's projection and revisionism........but only for a moment because he and others will likely have their chance to show otherwise in a 2nd pLandemic. A lot of faking, bobbing and weaving from the EVIL ones so it could be something else. Will the #WHO go for America's throat?

And no......from what has been demonstrated to this point....I have very little confidence in the human species' ability to identify 'clever'.

Werewolf
Very believable......WHO is very concerned for our wellbeing..........don't you think, CIV?

GuerrillaPack
Quote:

Dr Malone explains the #WHO treaty that is attempting to lead the world into a global government
Whoah whoah man. A one-world government?? That's just another "crazy conspiracy theory" from those Bible-thumping "paranoid loonies", always talking about other "super crazy" stuff like the "New World Order" agenda.

It's not like the United Nations is already the beginnings of a one-world government or anything. There is no agenda for a new order for the world, or one world government, and anyone who talks about it is barking-at-the-moon crazy...because CNN and the rest of the Establishment Lamestream media says so...case closed.

Besides, the Bible's a fairytale. Get with the times man. God doesn't exist...we all came into existence by random chance after the Big Bang explosion, with the earth flying through space at millions of miles and hour with the atmosphere somehow velcro-ed to it, and the constellations never changing position after thousands of years.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Somewhat amusing to see CIV's projection and revisionism........but only for a moment because he and others will likely have their chance to show otherwise in a 2nd pLandemic. A lot of faking, bobbing and weaving from the EVIL ones so it could be something else. Will the #WHO go for America's throat?

And no......from what has been demonstrated to this point....I have very little confidence in the human species' ability to identify 'clever'.

It's fascinating to me that you're an engineer but believe (or want to believe) in so much pseudo-science NWO soap opera hocus pocus.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

It's fascinating to me that you're an engineer but believe (or want to believe) in so much pseudo-science NWO soap opera hocus pocus.
You may want to hold onto your seat for this...

I'm an engineer too. Graduated with well over a 4.0 in the civil engineering dept at NC State.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

That's rich coming from someone parroting their indoctrination from a Satanic Leftist Establishment that would have us believe that unborn children "are not living human beings", and that there are not 2 genders, but now "70+ genders" and that men can switch genders and become women and vice versa.

But you guys on the communist Left are the "party of science" and the "bastions of scientific truth". Uh huh, sure. When you deny such obvious basic biological science as the fact that unborn children are living human beings and that there are only 2 genders, in order to promote your war against God and your Satanic delusions.

Hocus pocus? The epitome of the "science" from the Satanic Marxist Establishment is the theory of evolution, right? The theory of evolution is the most absurd, preposterous nonsense ever foisted on mankind -- the idea that all life in the universe just "coincidentally" came into existence from raw elements and compounds "randomly" assembling into complex cells and organisms. Talk about a fairy tale and real hocus pocus.

And this theory of evolution is not supported by one shred of evidence. To the contrary, it is only supported by deliberate lies by the supposed "scientists" (eg, "Piltdown man" and "Nebraska man" hoaxes, using pig and orangutan skull fragments to fabricate "missing link ape-man" fossils).

So, yeah, forgive me for also not trusting this same lying Marxist faux "scientific" Establishment when they push their global warming hoax, fake covid-19 scamdemic, Big Bang and evolution hoaxes, heliocentric hoax and false cosmology, etc. The Marxist faux "scientific" Establishment are a pack of liars promoting an agenda. Not true scientists pursuing the truth.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

CIV, it is called 67 years on the earth. Many of my years were before all the WOKE s$it and associated brainwashing began. I know you don't see the brainwashing because you're in the matrix of deception and deceit. Yep, it's that big.

You're being SHOWN now because you cannot be TOLD.......you will not listen. We took casualties in the Plandemic and the EUA jabs.....as it is "a battle that had to be lost in order to win the war"

I do want to say that a 2nd plandemic has long been planned by the WEF crowd. Its supposed to be much more deadly than #1. Marburg has been mentioned as a possibility. The main thing is DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM out of FEAR.
First Page Last Page
Page 533 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.