Coronavirus

2,303,224 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
Mormad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol, whatever. Another completely clueless post. We've all come to expect it. The real problem is that you don't really know or understand anything, and you've clearly admitted as much. So you can't carry an intelligent discussion about any of this
Packchem91
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Could someone please explain the meaning of "43 sigma"?

So let me get this straight. According to some here, none of the deaths reportedly "from covid" were ever really "from covid" but were from pneumonia, heart attacks, heart failure, arrhythmia, blood clots or whatever and nefariously labeled covid deaths, but all of these reported sudden deaths and blood clots and miscarriages and whatnot had nothing to do with the usual suspects or covid and all are now related to vaccines?? Sounds completely plausible.
Is that what you got out of it?

The first half has been quoted here many times, and the second half had certainly been insinuated by you many times. So yes, that's my take. If I'm wrong, I'd revel at the opprtunity to hear you explain what you really mean.

The people who believe this also believe

1) the earth is flat
2) the Buffalo shooting was a Hollywood production
3) all the Covid deaths were fake
4) trump won Arizona, Wisconsin, etc

They are nuts, who absolutely make this site look terrible.

You'd be better served to go run into a wall. It would be just as capable of reason

Mormad
This is why people like packgrad bailed. He and I seem to align in regards to everything under the sun except covid, and we had a couple of misunderstandings but apologized like men and carried on healthy discussions and he knew his sht.

I think some here would be surprised about where I stand personally on this pandemic based on assumptions made from my abhorrence of all the nonsense that's labeled truth here.
Werewolf
You're tracking very badly on the safety and effective of this EUA concoction......very badly! Blindly following the powers that be.......just like Nazi Germany.

I've repeatedly stated that I am not a medical professional of any kind. I don't represent myself in anyway to be such. On this thread, I primarily focus on posting info that is counter to Big Pharma and Fauci narratives. This is usually info that is being censored or info being shared by patriotic medical professionals facing down the tyrants of what is Big Pharma and Big Govt.......and protected by Globalist Corp controlled media.

On the other threads, I attempt to do the same relative -- again - to counter the narratives of Big Govt, Big Pharma and Corporate Media........all controlled by an international cabal...........loosely defined as the Committee of 300.

The nexus of my argument is that too much power and control resides in the hands of a few. The outcome for humanity hangs in the balance......will it be global totalitarianism, or can America be restored to a stronger and freer Republic of days gone past. I think we can in the end. It will not be pretty, it will be painful and it will be frightening as we approach the pinnacle of this evil.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

So let me get this straight. According to some here, none of the deaths reportedly "from covid" were ever really "from covid" but were from pneumonia, heart attacks, heart failure, arrhythmia, blood clots or whatever and nefariously labeled covid deaths, but all of these reported sudden deaths and blood clots and miscarriages and whatnot had nothing to do with the usual suspects or covid and all are now related to vaccines?? Sounds completely plausible.

The first half has been quoted here many times, and the second half had certainly been insinuated by you many times. So yes, that's my take. If I'm wrong, I'd revel at the opprtunity to hear you explain what you really mean.

1) the earth is flat

You'd be better served to go run into a wall. It would be just as capable of reason

You can best be served by taking another jab KIm. Mormad is recommending them I hear. Came out from under your rock....been a while.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

This is why people like packgrad bailed. He and I seem to align in regards to everything under the sun except covid, and we had a couple of misunderstandings but apologized like men and carried on healthy discussions and he knew his sht.

I think some here would be surprised about where I stand personally on this pandemic based on assumptions made from my abhorrence of all the nonsense that's labeled truth here.
You participated in the narrative that Ivermectin was a horse pill. We've discussed this in the past. This is where you lost your credibility with me. It took me bringing this out before you ever agreed that this was the case.

You think these JABS are safe.......and yet you don't know the contents. You simply don't care to know, or you don't want to know? Fearful of losing your job as a result of speaking outside the narrative is my guess......The medical professional speaking out are under assault from all sides.......all sides owned or controlled by Big Pharma ........ I admire those standing in opposition to this tyranny. I respect them and we owe them tremendous gratitude.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

You participated in the narrative that Ivermectin was a horse pill. We've discussed this in the past. This is where you lost your credibility with me. It took me bringing this out before you ever agreed that this was the case.

You think these JABS are safe.......and yet you don't know the contents. You simply don't care to know, or you don't want to know? Fearful of losing your job as a result of speaking outside the narrative is my guess......The medical professional speaking out are under assault from all sides.......all sides owned or controlled by Big Pharma ........ I admire those standing in opposition to this tyranny. I respect them and we owe them tremendous gratitude.

Why don't you go find where I said it was a horse pill? You know, since you claim me saying those words made me lose all credibility with you. Good luck with that.

No, you blindly trust the pathologist who doesn't even know addisons crisis or the action of aldosterone and sold a $3 pill for $300 to unsuspecting, unknowing people he lied to. But he retains all credibility!! Come on, man, you aren't that dense.

He said, "medicines. Doesn't matter if they're effective if they're not safe." (In and of itself, that too is an idiot statement without further qualification, but note to yourself he is suggesting the vaccines are indeed effective lololol). It's all good though. He can still be your little hero if he thinks the vaccines are effective as long as he thinks they're not safe.

What he meant was, " Hcq. Doesn't matter if it's not proven effective because it's often safe and cheap, and I can fool idiots into paying me $300 for it!" Nevermind he's a pathologist who likely had NEVER written a prescription before those he wrote for a nice profit. And oh the power he must have felt!

Keep trying buddy. You'll get one right one day. And let me know when find that ivermectin quote by me.
Werewolf
We're pals.............haha. I've nothing to prove here. You're the one working so hard to prove these jabs are safe and effective. U just a little Fauci-ite.

In addition to ivermectin, you'll own your recommendations on Remdesivir treatment for COVID in hospitalized patients. Even the criminal organization WHO no longer recommends this poison.

Keep posting your adulation here for Fauci and these EUA gene therapy jabs .........and not to mention the bull**** PCR test. No one is putting that **** in their arm again. Maybe Kim and - of course - you.
Werewolf
Another lesson for our highly trained medical professionals.....courtesy of one of their own. Another #Diedsuddenly tragedy, so sad ......and so damn criminal. Many prayers for the family members left behind.

Werewolf
M probably has this on his play list.......perfect for the ride to and from the office.

Werewolf
Hey M, as caregiver for my X for a few days earleir this week I spent several hours in the ER. A blood clot behind her knee. I also learned from her...she has not had 4 jabs.............she's had 5. Another medical professional just a brainwashed as you, brother.

Werewolf
M, you should start owning it now.

Werewolf
We're well on the way to a global catastrophe. The criminal's plan is for WW3 to hide the evidence. Modern kinetic warfare will provide nowhere to hide. Where are ya M, already hiding? But hiding from which...the kinetic war or the results of the jabs?

TheStorm
Mormad said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I was around here watching you post back at the very beginning on it, and just because some clueless idiot tries to paint you a certain way, it doesn't make it true.
packgrad
Mormad said:

I like having discussions with people I disagree with when it can be a reasonable discussion. You have always provided that, and I've appreciated the back and forth even when we disagreed.

Cheers.

Back to unfollowing thread with a periodic check in.
LetEmKnowPack
Our Doctors know more than we do about this.

So its also disappointing when a government mandates a vaccine even thought it doesnt stop transmission, our doctors didnt stop them and say that makes no sense at all. Why not share the studies youve read about long term safety, etc. When those things dont happen, people fill in with their own narratives, right or wrong.
Werewolf

US Congresswoman Nancy Mace discloses her COVID Vaccine injuries and blasts Twitter execs (substack.com)
Werewolf
The Pfizer - Federal GOVT revolving door. #Weaponization

Werewolf
Mormad
https://www.today.com/health/covid-heart-attack-young-people-rcna69903

This is what Taylor needs to realize. While there are certainly cardiac issues linked to vaccination, most of those reactions are very short lived and without long term consequence. Long term consequence like MI in young people is MUCH more likely related to exposure to the virus and is independent from severity of disease and don't necessarily occur in close proximity to the infection .

To me, this is the most worrisome aspect of this disease. The pandemic has changed. The virus has changed. Most of us will just have a cold from it. We have all likely had it, and we're going to get it over and over like we used to get colds. At least that seems most likely? This virus just seems like no other, even when it has weakened in ubiquity.
Mormad
High Travoltage said:

So its also disappointing when a government mandates a vaccine even thought it doesnt stop transmission, our doctors didnt stop them and say that makes no sense at all. Why not share the studies youve read about long term safety, etc. When those things dont happen, people fill in with their own narratives, right or wrong.

I like you, man. You're the guy I'd like to sit at a table with at the IPS baseball event and hash this stuff out. I know where you're coming from and we'd walk away with a better understanding of both sides of this issue (one of the saddest aspects of this whole thing is that there are 2 sides fighting with one another). I could spend a month typing a response to your post because it goes really really deep. nothing is as simple as "you didn't stop it" or "it doesn't stop tramsmission."

(Not so) Briefly:

we only know more because it's our job. Experiences lead to knowledge

I am completely against mandates, especially now that the pandemic has changed. Doctors, even if we could ever get our sht together and act collectively, are NOT bigger than our government. But don't run away with that like some here and feel like we are controlled in our individual decisions by our government.

I think the vaccines do stop SOME transmissions, but to think that vaccines were going to stop ALL transmission was not reasonable and that should have NEVER been the message. It's all about the number of circulating antibodies you have in your system at the time of exposure VERSUS the quality of exposure (with prolonged intimate exposures leading to higher viral loads, right?) Recent Vax or infection leads to circulating Abs that are immediately available to fight virus, so for a short time you are more immune to brief, low viral load casual exposures and transmissions are stopped very often. High viral loading like being exposed to your infected wife overwhelms circulating abs and transmission is not stopped and you get infected, albeit not as bad because you've killed some virus. And whether natural or vaxxed immunity, circulating abs wane over time so more transmissions are possible at the point. Your memory cells (long term immunity) are available but takes a couple of days to Rev up after seeing virus, so you get infected but again usually not as bad.

Most of us have been vaxxed or exposed and so we carry some immunity with varying levels of actual circulating abs to fight an exposure. Most docs were for vaccination because we needed large numbers of people to have circulating abs whether it be from Vax or infection to turn the tide on the pandemic. And that happened. The vaxxes served a purpose and saved lives.

To me they still serve a purpose. I've never been here to offer medical advice and I try hard not to do so. There's a difference between medical advice and discussions I offer, at least I TRY to separate the two. But to me personally, vaxxes are now to give short term immune boosts to the most vulnerable populations at particular times. Not for mandates or yearly updates or whatever.

Lastly, you've asked for studies. Those are easily accessible to everybody. I don't post them here because they don't change minds. They only offer info to those who are already in that camp. It's like Facebook. My practice is SUPPLEMENTED by studies, not SHAPED by them. Like every worker in every field, docs shape their care by their experiences, training, knowledge and interactions with colleagues. I can't duplicate that here with posted studies to gain your trust and keep you from forming your own right or wrong narratives. If you're a civil engineer, would you posting studies here be expected to make me trust the bridge you're asking me to cross?
LetEmKnowPack
Mormad said:

High Travoltage said:

I like you, man. You're the guy I'd like to sit at a table with at the IPS baseball event and hash this stuff out. I know where you're coming from and we'd walk away with a better understanding of both sides of this issue (one of the saddest aspects of this whole thing is that there are 2 sides fighting with one another). I could spend a month typing a response to your post because it goes really really deep. nothing is as simple as "you didn't stop it" or "it doesn't stop tramsmission."

(Not so) Briefly:

we only know more because it's our job. Experiences lead to knowledge

I am completely against mandates, especially now that the pandemic has changed. Doctors, even if we could ever get our sht together and act collectively, are NOT bigger than our government. But don't run away with that like some here and feel like we are controlled in our individual decisions by our government.

I think the vaccines do stop SOME transmissions, but to think that vaccines were going to stop ALL transmission was not reasonable and that should have NEVER been the message. It's all about the number of circulating antibodies you have in your system at the time of exposure VERSUS the quality of exposure (with prolonged intimate exposures leading to higher viral loads, right?) Recent Vax or infection leads to circulating Abs that are immediately available to fight virus, so for a short time you are more immune to brief, low viral load casual exposures and transmissions are stopped very often. High viral loading like being exposed to your infected wife overwhelms circulating abs and transmission is not stopped and you get infected, albeit not as bad because you've killed some virus. And whether natural or vaxxed immunity, circulating abs wane over time so more transmissions are possible at the point. Your memory cells (long term immunity) are available but takes a couple of days to Rev up after seeing virus, so you get infected but again usually not as bad.

Most of us have been vaxxed or exposed and so we carry some immunity with varying levels of actual circulating abs to fight an exposure. Most docs were for vaccination because we needed large numbers of people to have circulating abs whether it be from Vax or infection to turn the tide on the pandemic. And that happened. The vaxxes served a purpose and saved lives.

To me they still serve a purpose. I've never been here to offer medical advice and I try hard not to do so. There's a difference between medical advice and discussions I offer, at least I TRY to separate the two. But to me personally, vaxxes are now to give short term immune boosts to the most vulnerable populations at particular times. Not for mandates or yearly updates or whatever.

Lastly, you've asked for studies. Those are easily accessible to everybody. I don't post them here because they don't change minds. They only offer info to those who are already in that camp. It's like Facebook. My practice is SUPPLEMENTED by studies, not SHAPED by them. Like every worker in every field, docs shape their care by their experiences, training, knowledge and interactions with colleagues. I can't duplicate that here with posted studies to gain your trust and keep you from forming your own right or wrong narratives. If you're a civil engineer, would you posting studies here be expected to make me trust the bridge you're asking me to cross?

Thanks for the response, looking forward to the IPS baseball event amigo!
Werewolf
It's the virus.......sure it is ;-).... The issue is that going forward this narrative will be pushed by the powerful corporate media. As deaths continue this will be the corporate media, big pharma, medical establishment and big govt narrative........literally billions of dollars behind this narrative. But the control group - people like me - may be large enough to withstand the push......and hopefully not be pushed over the cliff with the sheep.

In the end, Big Pharma and its minions will own it.
Werewolf
Here we go.......normalized for our children. Let the carnage begin!

Mormad
Me too, man! That's going to be so cool. Can't wait for the season to start! Cheers!
Werewolf
I'm glad M put my mind at rest and alleviated any fears. Particularly comforting knowing that he knows and understands these EUA gene therapies in totality!

Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

1) the earth is flat

Given the Wisconsin supreme court's findings and the well-documented issues in Maricopa county, I'd cut #4 from the list.
Werewolf
In hopes that discernment can play a role when the next hyped event occurs. Like #Aliens.
Werewolf
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Wow. That's really interesting. Can you tell us how mRNA is defined as gene therapy, how it is transported to the nuts, how it incorporates into the cells and inserts itself into the nuclei in our nuts to be delivered to sperm to be passed on? That would be fascinating. And what makes it to the nuts? The spike protein that is secondary to the mRNA or the mRNA itself? Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this.
Daviewolf83
Staff
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Wow. That's really interesting. Can you tell us how mRNA is defined as gene therapy, how it is transported to the nuts, how it incorporates into the cells and inserts itself into the nuclei in our nuts to be delivered to sperm to be passed on? That would be fascinating. And what makes it to the nuts? The spike protein that is secondary to the mRNA or the mRNA itself? Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this.
Remember this "gene therapy" is going to turn us all into zombies some day. It must be true, since someone on the web said it will happen. I am amazed every day by people's lack of basic scientific knowledge. I guess some people did actually sleep through their science classes.
Werewolf
Daviewolf83 said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Remember this "gene therapy" is going to turn us all into zombies some day. It must be true, since someone on the web said it will happen. I am amazed every day by people's lack of basic scientific knowledge. I guess some people did actually sleep through their science classes.
These medical professionals, testifying in front of Congress - without question - have much more significant research background and credentials than you and M. You guys need to get your coat and tie on and head up to DC and straighten these "crazy misleds" out. I'll pay for your gasoline and hotel........waiting for you to be on TV for verification. Oh, that's right, you weren't invited....were you? Summons up a reason why you weren't invited for us.......tell us why. Tell us why? ............Its over your head is why.

I remember M mockingly questioning "who's Peter McCullough?" That's how little he knows about it. Have you gotten your 3rd jab yet....my guess is "not". I'm questioning both of your understandings of this mRNA jab, yes. The fact that you're perfectly willing to inject this unknown concoction into yourself and your patient's body should concern us all......This concoction that Pfizer wishes to without safety data from the public for 75 years, I think it is.

Guys this battle has been won for the most part. My continued focus is not to rub it in your face but to keep the "hoax' in folks minds in hopes that they don't fall for it again. Yep, I agree there was some sort of a manufactured virus or virus-like agent released. The media and fear were used to create a pLandemic.

Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Ha, such a lame approach. You tell us why they're safe. Even with your medical background you cannot. You don't fully understand all that's in these jabs........you simply don't know my friend. You DO NOT KNOW.

If you know get your arse in the car and head to DC. Come on, I'll pay for your gasoline and hotel. It would certainly put my mind at ease when you straighten them out.
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

1) the earth is flat

Kim; I'll give you the dignity of a response.

1. The earth is round...a sphere......in a solar system in a galaxy.
2. Seems like there was an event in Buffalo about a year ago. I don't recall what it was exactly. I do believe in false flags though. I think the Las Vegas shooting a few years back was a botched false flag event but I have no proof .......just my belief based up events that followed like a witness and his daughter mysteriously dying a week or two later with shotgun blasts to the back of their heads......ruled a murder suicide.
3, All COVID deaths were not fake. I believe many were actually flu which disappeared that year. I also believe many were murdered in the New York and other metro hospitals. I believe the PCR test set at high cycles of 35+ will test positive when exposed to 60 plus viruses.
4. Trump won Az and Wisconsin. Trump also won Pa, Ga, and Mi.

Truth will come.

Mormad
Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Ha, such a lame approach. You tell us why they're safe. Even with your medical background you cannot. You don't fully understand all that's in these jabs........you simply don't know my friend. You DO NOT KNOW.

If you know get your arse in the car and head to DC. Come on, I'll pay for your gasoline and hotel. It would certainly put my mind at ease when you straighten them out.

It's only lame because you can't do it. You're the king Rex of DO NOT KNOW. You gaslight me because you know it's you that simply doesn't know anything and can't even begin to know the answers so you revert to childish tactics. Really the only thing that you DO know is that you DONT know anything. Oh, and you know how to post useless tweet after useless tweet. So there's that. Not bad tech skillz for 67.

I wonder if your little hero is trying to convince congress how spike proteins in the adrenal are causing arrhythmias by causing pseudoAddisons and hypokalemia lololololol. Yes, I bow to his knowledge and credentials!!

But I ought to take you up on such an offer because a free trip to DC sounds nice!
First Page Last Page
Page 531 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.