Coronavirus

2,302,713 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/11/21/transhumanism-hacking-humans.aspx
TheStorm
Just watched a short report on Spectrum News talking about higher than normal seasonal respiratory illness outbreaks in North Carolina right now, and that it is being attributed to - and I quote - "reduced overall natural immunities" due to covid... of course they stop short of explaining exactly why those "natural immunities" are reduced.

Spectrum News. about as close to WRAL as you can get...
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Just watched a short report on Spectrum News talking about higher than normal seasonal respiratory illness outbreaks in North Carolina right now, and that it is being attributed to - and I quote - "reduced overall natural immunities" due to covid... of course they stop short of explaining exactly why those "natural immunities" are reduced.

Spectrum News. about as close to WRAL as you can get...
Exactly.
Werewolf
Peter McCullough, Sudden Death Syndrome, less than 5 min

https://rumble.com/v1u0kis-dr.-peter-mccullough-on-epidemic-sudden-deaths-the-only-smoking-gun-is-the-.html

Werewolf
Werewolf
DIED SUDDENLY - world premier
Werewolf
https://thepatriotlight.com/dr-naomi-wolf-discusses-babies-who-died-in-the-pfizer-trial/

Dr. Naomi Wolf Discusses Babies Who Died in the Pfizer Trial

............what's it going to take for some here to begin to understand.......this isn't an accident
Werewolf
#diedsuddenly ..............Twitter.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Still births - averaging 5 to 6 for many years -- shot up to 29 in the Year 2021. That's 40+ sigma increase. Go figure medical profession......heart attacks in the womb.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Having firsthand experience with vaccine injuries, makes this very believable.
Werewolf
My x sister in law's best friend ….beautiful trim 51 yr old blonde woman ….dropped dead this past weekend in the bathroom……2 days after getting a booster. A heart attack. I thought about posting her photo but thought better not.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
Where are all the Lord Fauci supporters now?

Where are all the mask savants now?

Where are all the ones that called us "conspiracy theorists" now?

Why don't y'all come on here now and ridicule what many of us are saying now? You knew so much and were so damn condescending when you had all the answers.

Enjoy the crow you are having for Thanksgiving. It is well deserved.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Where are all the Lord Fauci supporters now?

Where are all the mask savants now?

Where are all the ones that called us "conspiracy theorists" now?

Why don't y'all come on here now and ridicule what many of us are saying now? You knew so much and were so damn condescending when you had all the answers.

Enjoy the crow you are having for Thanksgiving. It is well deserved.
Those of us that told truth took a lot of grief. It was worth it. I only wish more would have listened
BBW12OG
Please... I would love for the board's "Fauci Worshippers" to explain these.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Please... I would love for the board's "Fauci Worshippers" to explain these.....

Good find!

The censorship removed by Elon Musk has dramatically changed with some of this info now getting out. I actually have my account back now after being banned more than 2 years ago.
Werewolf
I'd include Big Pharma executives et Al
Werewolf
BBW12OG
My, my, my....

Where are all the posters that blamed President Trump for the deaths in 2020??

Heads in the sand??

Scared to admit you were wrong??

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
EVERYTHING THE LEFT SAID ABOUT COVID WAS/IS A DAMN LIE.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Elon looking more and more like a legit white hat……

Werewolf
Money can't buy love, but money can buy most everything else...........including a published study in a medical journal. This is what's in store for humanity.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36381188/
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Maybe. Time will tell. God works in mysterious ways.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, he does. It does take time to figure out who's on who's side.
Werewolf
Canada pushing paycihiatrc medication as necessary for those whom are vaccine hesitant

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/benbartee/2022/11/25/canadian-government-pushes-psychiatric-medication-for-vaccine-hesitant-n1648627
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/is-xi-jinping-dumb/

Quote:

Foreign country rocked by widespread protests" isn't always consequential news, but it is when the foreign country in question is China, and the issue driving the protests are the seemingly never-ending lockdowns and restrictions pushed by the government's obsessive "zero Covid" policy:
Quote:

Demonstrations occurred throughout the weekend in both Beijing and Shanghai. According to eyewitness accounts, there were also protests in the eastern city of Nanjing and in Wuhan, the original epicenter of the pandemic. Video footage and photos circulating on social media, which The Wall Street Journal wasn't able to independently verify, suggest protests broke out in several other cities, including Chengdu, capital of Sichuan province.
There are good reasons to fear China. The country has the largest standing military in the world and the world's largest navy. It is dramatically expanding its nuclear arsenal. Its human-rights record reads like a demon's resume and it's currently committing genocide, but somehow its economic, diplomatic, and cultural power is so strong that the regime has defenders in the West who shrug off the ongoing use of concentration camps. The country has made little secret of its desire to conquer or, in its own words, "unify" with Taiwan, by force. And in the last few years, you may have noticed that its virology labs don't seem all that safe and secure.
Quote:

But using a Western mRNA vaccine would be seen as an admission that the West did something better than the Chinese did, and thus, Xi Jinping cannot allow it. He'll accept more severe cases, more deaths, more strain on health-care facilities, more economic harm, and more protests before he'll admit that Western vaccines are effective.

Like I said, kind of dumb, don't you think?
PackFansXL
Fauci urges keep the politics out of covid-19 origins

Quote:

White House chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci on Sunday lectured that officials must ensure that future probes into Covid-19 origins are not tainted with political motivation or animus.
In some ways, Fauci is like Xi Jinping. He perpetually doubles down on his lies. I don't believe history will look kindly on either man.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Hearing some news that may support more of a gray or even a black hat. Shills everywhere.
packgrad
What a joke of an agency. I remember when people would say "why would they lie?" "They're apolitical."

Werewolf
Government pushing for more vaccinations while CDC covers up injuries, deaths from COVID-19 vaccines

https://rumble.com/v1xxjba-government-pushing-for-more-vaccinations-while-cdc-covers-up-injuries-death.html
Werewolf
Certainly, a World Economic Forum plan with their stooge BIden here.

Werewolf
World Economic Forum and their cronies wish to implement a CCP style one world govt......how does this look to ya?

\
Werewolf
Better start thinking outside of the box........America might avoid this. Engage yourself.

First Page Last Page
Page 518 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.