Coronavirus

2,059,938 Views | 19944 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by Werewolf
PackProwl63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Democrats or Republicans we need to come together. We have learned that as a nation we do not have enough hospitals or beds etc to handle a growing population. I hope both sides can come together to fix this problem for the future. Fellow wolfpackers keep safe and spend time with loved ones and CHERISH THE MOMENTS! Ok
DirtPitPacker
I try to be prudent, but I've not stopped living. If its another male, I bump elbows; if it's a woman, I lightly squeeze her boob and tickle the nipple with my middle finger.

I've always washed my hands often and aware of sanitary practices from being in the pharma industry. I look at that there are risks in everything we do every day. Had lunch today at mexican restaurant in town. Manager there was almost in tears. Works his butt off. When we left, I confirmed with him that he will stay open for take out. Committed to him that we will get takeout from his restaurant at least once per week, which he was very grateful for.
RunsWithWolves26
Appears to be a difference of opinion between NYC Mayor and governor on shutting people down
GoPack2008
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Appears to be a difference of opinion between NYC Mayor and governor on shutting people down
So you attack me and then delete my post that responds to you and clarifies my position?

Tell me again why this is okay?
RunsWithWolves26
GoPack2008 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

So you attack me and then delete my post that responds to you and clarifies my position?

Because you respond to everyone that doesn't agree with you with personal attacks, name calling, etc. Thanks
GoPack2008
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GoPack2008 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Because you respond to everyone that doesn't agree with you with personal attacks, name calling, etc. Thanks
Are you saying that I made a personal attack in that post, so you deleted it?

That's interesting. What was the personal attack?

You're abusing your role as a moderator. You don't get to just delete a post if you don't like the poster who made it.

RunsWithWolves26
GoPack2008 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GoPack2008 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

You're abusing your role as a moderator. You don't get to just delete a post if you don't like the poster who made it.

Done entertaining you. Maybe tomorrow I will count the post you've insulted people just on here. Have a great night
RunsWithWolves26
Reports now that the USA is over 6,000 COVID19 cases.
packgrad
I think you should be banned for not clearing your notifications.
packgrad
Israeli Nobel Laureate says exponential growth models are bunk.

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-nobel-laureate-Coronavirus-spread-is-slowing-621145
wilmwolf
Interesting read, thank you. Makes a ton of sense. If you aren't traveling, you aren't going to continue infecting people at the same rate, because you only come in contact with a limited number of people in your circle on a daily basis. If everyone just stays home and practices social distancing, hopefully we should see the same leveling off and reduction in numbers.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
GoPack2008
packgrad said:

I think you should be banned for not clearing your notifications.

LOL now that was funny. Well played.
GoPack2008
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GoPack2008 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GoPack2008 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Done entertaining you. Maybe tomorrow I will count the post you've insulted people just on here. Have a great night

Go for it. Let's say you find some insults in old posts.

Does that mean you can delete a new post that is insult free?

My issue with you is that you overreacted, I called you out, then you just deleted my post even though there was nothing wrong with it. I don't think that's how this is supposed to work.
GoPack2008
wilmwolf80 said:

Interesting read, thank you. Makes a ton of sense. If you aren't traveling, you aren't going to continue infecting people at the same rate, because you only come in contact with a limited number of people in your circle on a daily basis. If everyone just stays home and practices social distancing, hopefully we should see the same leveling off and reduction in numbers.

Man, I hope so.

Israel is also taking this VERY seriously, FWIW.
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DirtPitPacker
As long as Dr. Fauci is coming on television 5 times a day telling the nation "we're all going to die", the mania will continue.

Fauci is a reminder of why Engineers are not permitted to sit in customer meetings. Everything Fauci has said is factually correct. Problem is, there is no context to it. When a congressman asked if USA should have capacity to test everyone, he emphatically says "yes!" which subsequently triggers said congressman and a million others to freak out thinking we must do that capacity TODAY.

I've had other Engineers (who lacked social aptitude) sit in meetings and tell the customer how many failures they had before they got it right and customer freaks out.
wilmwolf
"Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the *********customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?"
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Glasswolf
wilmwolf80 said:

"Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the *********customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?"

Thanks for the chuckle
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

packgrad
I can't provide the links as I am in the car today, and that requires too much effort, however, reports state that in Philadelphia restaurant owners can be arrested for opening their restaurants. Restaurant robbers, however, will not be arrested for robbing restaurants whether they be closed or open.
PackBacker07
packgrad said:

I can't provide the links as I am in the car today, and that requires too much effort, however, reports state that in Philadelphia restaurant owners can be arrested for opening their restaurants. Restaurant robbers, however, will not be arrested for robbing restaurants whether they be closed or open.
They are like any other city: take-out still a go. And a lot of major cities are skipping incarceration for low-level crime as the resources are desperately needed elsewhere. I assume this may be what you are referring to. Whether breaking and entering is on this list I do not know. I was under the assumption it was like for having an ounce on you, etc.
Y'all means ALL.
RunsWithWolves26
Closing the border for USA and Canada. Basically trying to isolate the USA in a bubble. On March 31st, I will be very interested to see where the numbers are and if these measures being taken by the state, local and federal government's make a difference. I'm hoping they do but in 2 weeks, that will be a lot clearer.
IseWolf22
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Closing the border for USA and Canada. Basically trying to isolate the USA in a bubble. On March 31st, I will be very interested to see where the numbers are and if these measures being taken by the state, local and federal government's make a difference. I'm hoping they do but in 2 weeks, that will be a lot clearer.
Up to 7,324 in the US and 66 in NC.

New York has been blowing up. They are 2,480 cases and were just over 1,000 two days ago.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
packgrad
Reporter asks if someone in White House is calling it Kung Flu? Important question.
cowboypack02
packgrad said:

Reporter asks if someone in White House is calling it Kung Flu? Important question.
There was a reporter who said she overheard it from someone yesterday during the press conference. I dunno if she actually heard it or not but its actually kinda funny
Colonel Armstrong
She said she heard it from a White house official and then never said the name of the person. Suspicious.
Colonel Armstrong
Also who cares? China started this so if people are making jokes about them or blaming this mess on them I feel that's pretty understandable and warranted.

Of course nobody should be racist towards them.
PackBacker07
King Leary said:

Also who cares? China started this so if people are making jokes about them or blaming this mess on them I feel that's pretty understandable and warranted.

Of course nobody should be racist towards them.

China started what? They weren't open and transparent about the first cases, but they didn't create the virus or push its spread.
Y'all means ALL.
Colonel Armstrong
China started this by caging wild animals including bats and various endangered species in confined spaces with thousands of human beings. Having zero health standards and then they covered up cases and information after the initial outbreak.

That's not really up for debate. Plus they're repeat offenders...SARS.

That doesn't even mention all the human rights violations that go on in China on a daily basis. They (the govt) are the bad guys in this whole situation.
cowboypack02
King Leary said:

She said she heard it from a White house official and then never said the name of the person. Suspicious.
Its unfortunate that we have to question a journalist because of they way that they have turned themselves inside out since 2016 to make the current administration look bad, even if they have to make something up.
Glasswolf
Floor Trading on the NYSE will stop as of Monday morning. Online trading only
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

jkpackfan
King Leary said:

China started this by caging wild animals including bats and various endangered species in confined spaces with thousands of human beings. Having zero health standards and then they covered up cases and information after the initial outbreak.

That doesn't even mention all the human rights violations that go on in China on a daily basis. They (the govt) are the bad guys in this whole situation.
It's really amazing some people don't see this.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

King Leary said:

It's really amazing some people don't see this.

Equally amazing how they don't see this but so willingly attack our country.
CloudPack
Glasswolf said:

Floor Trading on the NYSE will stop as of Monday morning. Online trading only

Can we just stop all trading for a while?
Bas2020
Does anybody in this country actually believe even 50% of anything the media says at this point ?

They've dug their own hole .
PackBacker07
King Leary said:

Yes, China has a long history of human rights violations, but not sure how that has to do with COVID-19? They covered up cases, yes, but also mobilized for containment in ways the Western world cannot (not saying this right). My point is this is a non-citizen virus, and because the first known animal-human transmission was in China, that doesn't make it a "Chinese Virus." Some are using that name to stir up resentment and I really don't understand why?
Y'all means ALL.
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 570

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.