Coronavirus

2,134,836 Views | 20191 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mandy Cohen will save us from the coming winter of death!!! The latest variants are still a threat!!

The new miracle injections will be here by August!!

What is this...the 4th or 5th booster? Make sure you get your first 2 shots and the 5 boosters for a total of 7 injections, or you are NOT protected from the covid black death!!!

Quote:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that most children and adults get updated COVID-19 and flu vaccines this fall. That holds for everyone but babies 6 months and younger, no matter how recently people had their last vaccine.

New COVID-19 vaccines under development at Pfizer, Moderna and Novavax will target the recent JN1 lineage of COVID-19 variants. The lineage may have an edge against our immune system, CDC says.

The vaccines should be available around the end of August, according to Dr. David Weber, medical director of the Department of Infection Prevention at UNC-Chapel Hill.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bockwinkle
Always remember unc-ch IS covid 19.
GuerrillaPack
Bockwinkle said:

Always remember unc-ch IS covid 19.
Yes, unc-CH knows best how to protect you since they created covid-19!!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

Mandy Cohen will save us from the coming winter of death!!! The latest variants are still a threat!!

The new miracle injections will be here by August!!

What is this...the 4th or 5th booster? Make sure you get your first 2 shots and the 5 boosters for a total of 7 injections, or you are NOT protected from the covid black death!!!

Quote:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that most children and adults get updated COVID-19 and flu vaccines this fall. That holds for everyone but babies 6 months and younger, no matter how recently people had their last vaccine.

New COVID-19 vaccines under development at Pfizer, Moderna and Novavax will target the recent JN1 lineage of COVID-19 variants. The lineage may have an edge against our immune system, CDC says.

The vaccines should be available around the end of August, according to Dr. David Weber, medical director of the Department of Infection Prevention at UNC-Chapel Hill.

Two jokes at one time, the N&O and Mandy. Lol
Werewolf
Accountability will come!
Werewolf
If the MSM, Federal Govt and Big Pharma will lie about this, is if fair to say that they'll like about anything? If we can wrap our thoughts around this idea, we have a chance to fend for ourselves and make better decisions for our families.

We should ask ourselves why the MSM lies and why do our Federal Govt policy makers lie. BIg Pharma lies for profit and have co-opted both the MSM and our Federal Govt. Others have also co-opted our MSM and Federal Govt across the entire spectrum of information. It's even gone as far as setting up "fact checker" sites to control the narrative and counter independent thoughts and questioning of the narrative.

WolfpackUSC
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Reminds me of the guy that posted here for a while back during the early covid days that got his 1, 3 & 5 year old's* vaccinated, partially so that he could go out to movies again... he obviously doesn't post here anymore.

*might not have been their exact ages at the time, but I'm close.

You nor Were obviously didn't read the study, because that's not what it said at all.
GuerrillaPack
I said from the very beginning of the covid farce that the mask-wearing did not protect anyone from anything. And I've cited the studies (which analyzed populations during covid based on level of mask-wearing) which proved that the masking did absolutely nothing to prevent transmission of the virus.

But here (3 minute video below) is a demonstration and explanation of how the "low cost" masks (the typical surgical and cloth masks worn by 99.9% of people during covid) were completely useless to stop the transmission of airborne viruses. These type of masks have openings of around 80 to 500 microns, while according to this doctor a virus has a size of 1 micron (or less) and small airborne water droplets that are exhaled from a human are anywhere from 10 to 60 microns in size...and therefore easily pass through those masks.

The only thing that those type of masks can stop are very large droplets of water that cannot stay airborne, but which after "spat" out of someone's mouth will drop to the ground quickly due to gravity. The purpose of surgical masks worn by doctors during surgery was to prevent such large "spit" water particles from coming out of someone's mouth into an open wound or area cut open and being operated on. Surgical masks were never intended to be able to stop airborne water particles, much less airborne viruses.

In order to stop very small particles, such as an airborne virus that is 1 micron in size or less (or even with a virus attached to a very small airborne water droplet of around 10-60 microns in size), you need one of those industrial-strength N95 respirator masks.

Werewolf
Aaaah, its normal. Nothing to be alarmed about.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
USC is a danger to others that might make a poor choice and listen to him.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

No, I actually read the studies instead of parroting nonsense on twitter. I don't give advice. People are free to choose what they please, but you're BS needs to be checked every now and then my little doe.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

No, I actually read the studies instead of parroting nonsense on twitter. I don't give advice. People are free to choose what they please, but you're BS needs to be checked every now and then my little doe.
Here's some truth from a Rumble podcaster regarding the Japanese experiences. Of course, I encourage you to follow your common sense......if that is vaccinating you and your children, have at it, my friend.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Here's some truth from a Rumble podcaster regarding the Japanese experiences. Of course, I encourage you to follow your common sense......if that is vaccinating you and your children, have at it, my friend.

My children aren't vaccinated against Covid, thanks for the assumption.

A Rumble podcaster!! Why didn't you say that before!
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

A Rumble podcaster!! didn't you say that before!
Did I say your children were? No where did my words say that.

I wrote "Of course, I encourage you to follow your common sense......if that is vaccinating you and your children, have at it, my friend."

EDIT: Attached, I failed to attach it the 1st time. This Japanese PhD is essentially consistent with most everyting I've posted here that last 3+ years.

Professor Murakami from Japan about the mRNA injections (rumble.com)
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

I wrote "Of course, I encourage you to follow your common sense......if that is vaccinating you and your children, have at it, my friend."

The assumption was there. I am vaccinated against Covid. Uncle Sam made sure of it, and I don't regret that decision.
Bockwinkle
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

The assumption was there. I am vaccinated against Covid. Uncle Sam made sure of it, and I don't regret that decision.

Good little lap dog.
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Hey Bock, go **** yourself. Thanks for paying my pension.
Bockwinkle
WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Struck a nerve. Time for your bird flu shot.

Don't forget to get your ouchie for swine flu. That one is especially for you.
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Oink oink.
Hopefully Trump can push those vaccines through like he did for COVID.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Oink oink.
I am vaccinated against Covid. Uncle Sam made sure of it, and I don't regret that decision.

..............then wha't the problem, you should like Trump!
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Oink oink.
I am vaccinated against Covid. Uncle Sam made sure of it, and I don't regret that decision.

I sure used to. Hence me voting for him in 16 and 20. That ship has sailed.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Oink oink.

So you don't like Trump because the US Military under Trump forced you to take the jabs? Or for some other reason?

I happen to believe there is a strong likelihood that the Military got a different jab, maybe even a placebo. All those #'s released by the Military might be false info- psych-op. Just my opinion.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Oink oink.

So you don't like Trump because the US Military under Trump forced you to take the jabs? Or for some other reason?

I happen to believe there is a strong likelihood that the Military got a different jab, maybe even a placebo.

Different reasons. But I wasn't risking a pension over a jab.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Oink oink.

I happen to believe there is a strong likelihood that the Military got a different jab, maybe even a placebo.

So not the jab? Or the jab was one of several?
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Good little lap dog.

Oink oink.

So not the jab? Or the jab was one of several?

Jab had nothing to do with my like/ dislike for Donald. And no, I don't like Biden either
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Nappy, one perk will be that it is sharp looking!!!!! Got ur name on it.....

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

#Nappy, one perk will be that it is sharp looking!!!!! Got ur name on it.....

Says the guy whose life is consumed by terror of a little vaccine shot.

Especially funny was you brainstorming with a guy who dodges bullets for a living how he could avoid getting his second pokey. What a bunch of man babies.
Werewolf
LOL, another jab and a seat belt.........stylin' and profile'n. #daNapster
Werewolf
First Page Refresh
Page 577 of 577

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.