Coronavirus

2,055,181 Views | 19915 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Sieve and #Nappy, see - here's evidence that the WHO Treaty with nations around the world is not a danger. Of course, we know we already have a so-called treaty........that can be AMENDED w/o any further US Senate ratification required 2/3. Only 51% req'd to amend.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
So glad he's dead. Can't wait for others like him to follow.

Stupid ****s.
ncsupack1
Wow, some of y'all ever just ignore people? Life is a lot easier that way. Why let anyone trigger you on X? Social media is the arm pit of our society.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Wow, some of y'all ever just ignore people? Life is a lot easier that way. Why let anyone trigger you on X? Social media is the arm pit of our society.
As your country is burned to the ground and that's whatcha got?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

As your country is burned to the ground and that's whatcha got?

Yes. Because around here it seems like the system is so rigged, what's the point?
Werewolf
but, but, but Trump. Turn the MSM off and you can see it... ;-)
ncsupack1
How many times do I have to say that I don't watch MSM? I took the information and made a decision that the shot wasn't for me.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

but, but, but Trump. Turn the MSM off and you can see it... ;-)

Yes, the ace reporters at MyPillow.com or wherever have really stepped in to fill the void with "facts". It's all so clear now.
Werewolf
You've got the sleeve rolled up on both arms 4 another round or two.......and who's got both ears tuned in to the fake news? :-)

#takeanotherjab4me please ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

How many times do I have to say that I don't watch MSM? I took the information and made a decision that the shot wasn't for me.
Another lie .....it was posted on X. Look up this guy, Steve.

Werewolf
Nappy is ahead of the curve, he's getting his every 30 days. Nappy is proactive and doing his part to protect humanity and the rest of us. Thank you, Nappy.

ncsupack1
You have a strange way, I've told your as$ that I never took the GOD DAM@ shot! I've also said that I didn't think it was safe, what part of that don't you understand? Hate begin this way, but for what ever reason, you chase me with this COVID crap.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

You have a strange way, I've told your as$ that I never took the GOD DAM@ shot! I've also said that I didn't think it was safe, what part of that don't you understand? Hate begin this way, but for what ever reason, you chase me with this COVID crap.
Son, it was on X.......it must be a lie! Now if CBS had covered it, you could take it to da bank.

Here's another lie from X.

ncsupack1
LOL, I never said everything on X was a lie, now did I? You are fishing and not doing a great job.
Werewolf
You claim X is not reliable. I'm simply sharing more unreliable info from X ......... THAT YOU MUST SEE THE GENERAL CONTEXT.

Why are you so bent out of shape over more X content? Now if you heard it on Fox News you'd certainly be convinced.

What a conservative/small govt listener on Fox News gets is a semblance of truth yet a narrative that leads us away from the real reality........ie the dangers of the jab, who is behind Epstein Island, who controls P Diddy, who controls the dark parts of the CIA and FBI, who is behind the masses being transported to and across our border, the massive digital election fraud of 2020, J6, the Mar A Lago raid, the dozens of Trump indictments, who is Obama and Big Mike, who controls this Joe Biden, where is the 100+ billion to Ukaine really going, what's the real history of Ukraine........

ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

You claim X is not reliable. I'm simply sharing more unreliable info from X ......... THAT YOU MUST SEE THE GENERAL CONTEXT.

Why are you so bent out of shape over more X content? Now if you heard it on Fox News you'd certainly be convinced.

What a conservative/small govt listener on Fox News gets is a semblance of truth yet a narrative that leads us away from the real reality........ie the dangers of the jab, who is behind Epstein Island, who controls P Diddy, who controls the dark parts of the CIA and FBI, who is behind the masses being transported to and across our border, the massive digital election fraud of 2020, J6, the Mar A Lago raid, the dozens of Trump indictments, who is Obama and Big Mike, who controls this Joe Biden, where is the 100+ billion to Ukaine really going, what's the real history of Ukraine........

I follow plenty on X. X is a tool in the tool box, there has been a lot wrong on X as well. That's all I'm saying. Example, I was able to use cash this week to buy something, I remember not that long ago, I read on X that cash was going away. I'm not going tic for tac, just pointing out there have been wrongs.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I follow plenty on X. X is a tool in the tool box, there has been a lot wrong on X as well. That's all I'm saying. Example, I was able to use cash this week to buy something, I remember not that long ago, I read on X that cash was going away. I'm not going tic for tac, just pointing out there have been wrongs.
Of course, we must use our discernment at all times.

Best beware of the dangers of our banking system and our currency......plenty of prep underway around the business world for a digital currency. Fiat digital was be an even greater too than Fiat paper currency. Push a button the inflate.........over the massive printing of bills.
GuerrillaPack
I may have missed it, but I didn't seen anything posted yet in this thread on this...this is pretty big.

Study out of Japan finds that the mRNA "vaccines" are linked to an increase in cancers in the Japanese population.

https://www.scienceopen.com/document?vid=1edb5467-679a-4852-a402-9edf1693283a

Quote:

Increased Age-adjusted Cancer Mortality after the 3rd mRNA-Lipid Nanoparticle Vaccine Dose during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japan

Abstract

Abstract Purpose: Excess deaths during the COVID-19 pandemic have become an issue in Japan, which has a rapidly aging population, and we conducted this study to evaluate how age-adjusted mortality rates for individual cancers shifted during the pandemic. Methods: Using published national data, we compared age-adjusted mortality rates for each cancer type between the first 3 years of the pandemic (2020-2022) and the 3 years before the pandemic (2017-2019), and also compared mortality rates in 2022 after nationwide mRNA-LNP vaccination to rates in 2020 before vaccination began. In addition, we identified trends in mortality from 2012 to 2019 to assess excess/deficit mortality during the pandemic. Results: Age-adjusted mortality rates decreased from the pre-pandemic period to the pandemic period for stomach, liver, lung, gallbladder/biliary tract, colon, and esophageal cancers, which account for a large proportion of cancer deaths in Japan, but this decreasing trend slowed from 2021 to 2022. Age-adjusted mortality rates for breast, pancreatic, lip/oral/pharyngeal cancers and leukemia increased significantly in 2022 after much of the Japanese population had received the third mRNA-LNP vaccine dose, compared to 2020, the first year of the pandemic when no vaccinations were administered. There were also marginally significant increases for ovarian and uterine cancers between 2020 and 2022. Data interpretations: As previously described in a molecular biological study, the increased mortality rates for these cancers might be caused by cell proliferation mediated by binding of spike protein to estrogen receptors, and the spike protein might originate from mRNA-LNP vaccination rather than COVID-19 infection itself. The significance of this possibility warrants further studies.

Discussion of this study in this video:

British MP discussing this study out of Japan:

https://instagr.am/p/C6UorKlPHEU
Bockwinkle
Astra zenneca admits clot shot earned its nickname.

Werewolf
Bockwinkle said:

Astra zenneca admits clot shot earned its nickname.

#Nappy knows better.......and he'll tell ya its safe and effective.
Werewolf
The PCR Test, what a con job. But we sheeple like Nappy it was easy.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
..............the Arizona Republican Party just declared the covid injections as "biological and technological weapons" as they passed a "Ban the Jab" resolution.

Betcha #Nappy sees this bottle and gets the shakes and sweats like a Heroin junkie.

Werewolf
^
Here is the text of the resolution:

"Whereas:

Strong and credible evidence shows Covid 19 and Covid 19 injections are biological and technological weapons, and Pfizer's clinical data revealed 1,223 deaths, 42,000 adverse cases, 158,000 adverse incidents, and approximately 1,000 side effects, and an enormous number of people have died and or have been permanently disabled after having been injected by the Covid 19 injections, and strong and credible evidence from Sweden exists that Covid mRNA shots alter human DNA, and government agencies, media, and tech companies, and other corporations have committed enormous fraud by claiming Covid injections are safe and effective, and The Florida Department of Health has called for a halt to the mRNA injections, and continued experimentation on humans and denial of informed consent are violations of the Nuremberg Code and therefore constitute crimes against humanity,

Resolved:

On behalf of the preservation of the human race, the 2024 Arizona Republican Party Presidential Nominating Convention Delegates call upon Governor Hobbs and the state legislature to prohibit the sale and distribution of Covid injections and all mRNA injections in Arizona, and for the Arizona Attorney General to immediately seize all Covid injections and mRNA injections in Arizona and perform a forensic analysis on these so-called "vaccines.""

Werewolf
#Nappy, looks like #Nadler still wants to be JUST LIKE YOU.

TheStorm
Hahahahaha... as just recently discussed on these boards (Soros).

Or was that wuf wuf?

(I get the two mixed up since I have them both on ignore)
Werewolf
#Nappy and #Foreskin were sucking this BS up with a straw. #GULLIBLE, and continue to be.

Werewolf
#Nappy, you can pull the straw from your lips and come up for a breath of air...........just put it on pause, it will restart to play.

First Page Last Page
Page 568 of 570

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.