Coronavirus

2,273,463 Views | 20270 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

BIRD FLU is the next con job:

Quote:

HHS Secretary Becerra just issued a PREP Act declaration for bird flu. This allows the FDA Commissioner to issue EUAs for bird flu vaccines, with no liability.

The US government has ordered 4.8 million doses of bird flu from the CSL Sequirus company, produced in dog kidney cells and using a dangerous squalene-containing adjuvant.

The AMA issued CPT codes for this vaccine last Friday, so doctors could be reimbursed for administering it.

There have been a total of 11 cases of bird flu in the US since 2022, all mild, most involving just conjunctivitis. None were shown to have been transmitted human-to-human.

Why would you need this vaccine, unless you expected a much more virulent virus to appear which had mysteriously gained the ability to spread between humans?

Will there be another lab-derived pandemic? Not on my watch!

Meanwhile, it's pop culture movements like this that ensure that CDC won't be getting its credibility back anytime soon. And this is in California of all places.

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/07/28/reform-pharma-distributes-free-comic-book-about-cdcs-mishandling-of-illegial-reedley-bio-lab-at-comiccon-n2177447
Werewolf
Thomas Massie is a LEGIT PATRIOT........no questions asked.
Werewolf
Sounds far-fetched, I agree. Just putting it out there.......no idea as to its veracity.

Werewolf
A 2nd clip of this possible insanity.
Werewolf
Werewolf
You guys in North Carolina are still gonna be stuck with #Nappy going forward. No well in he$$ he's going back to New York now that they've banned wearing face masks.

Werewolf
#Nappy wants to do all four PCR tests because, if positive, he'll get to take four jabs. #Nappy, the smartest guy at the Water Cooler, bar none!!

GuerrillaPack
"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - kid sniffer commie in chief Joe Biden

Now, of course, conservatives know that there's no way that a member of the elite like Lord Fraud Xi actually got injected with the mRNA poison that is meant for the plebs.

But if you believe that he took the same sort of vaccine that the serfs did...

https://instagr.am/p/C-k1tLnAqiq
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Turbo cancers are running rampant and I recently experienced a great loss from Stage 4 cancer......almost overnight. I have zero cancer in my family history. The jabs!
GuerrillaPack
RED ALERT!
RED ALERT!!
RED ALERT!!!

We have a new worldwide health EMERGENCY!!! Even deadlier than than Wu flu scamdemic!

Our communist overlords at the WHO have declared the latest Sodomite plague, Monkeypox, a "global health emergency"!! OMG!!

SAVE US Dr. Tedros!! Save us your Excellency Lord Fauci!! Save us Mandy Cohen!!! Save us Joe Biden!!!

Where is the monkeypox vaccine??!!! Why hasn't our pig-faced communist overlord Roy Cooper issued a lockdown order yet??

Do you need a face diaper or a butt diaper for monkeypox??

https://instagr.am/p/C-tMzlAyVbd

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
MONKEYPOX!!!

GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY!!!

But it's not politically correct to call it "monkeypox"...so the communists say you have to call it "M-pox" LOLOL

I'm so scared! What will our communist overlords do to save us this time?? Where is the monkeypox vaccine??????

Werewolf
Courtesy of VAIDS, the immune system weakened from the jab(s). Turbo cancers too.

Throw in what's called antibody dependent enhancement and you will be witnessing many deaths over the coming years.

Werewolf
Betcha #daNappy and #daSieve took a flight out to Omaha and are in the line. Wonder if Nappy jumped line to get his 1st, once again?

Werewolf
My guess is that this a cover tactic for immune deficiencies associated with the mRNA jabs soon to become apparent. Of course, #Nappy is probably the only one here in real danger of contracting real Monkeypox.

Werewolf
Can this be true, LOL. #DaSieve

Werewolf
#Nappy says this is a lie. Pay attention, he's the smartest in the room!!!

Werewolf
I bet that's a mask that #Nappy will refusse to wear, LOL, no monkeypox protection for #Nappy, he's refusing it.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Can this be true, LOL. #DaSieve

Yes, this appears to be true. It's a man named Demetre Daskalakis, who has been appointed by the Biden administration to be their "official White House National Monkeypox Response Deputy Coordinator".

He's apparently a flaming homosexual and wears a bunch of clothing with pentagrams and has a pentagram tattoo on his left pec on his chest. But of course the Marxist Lamestream media gaslights us saying, "oh no that's NOT Satanic".

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/15/demetre-daskalakis-monkeypox-adviser-biden-00057021

Quote:

Biden's monkeypox adviser is trying manage a virus while dodging talk of Satanism

Werewolf
#daSieve and #daNappy gotta be so proud!
Werewolf
ncsupack1
https://www.boston25news.com/news/local/health-officials-recommend-curfew-mass-town-community-faces-critical-eee-risk/FAKZZOYAUJCPFL6AYCSL3XSMEU/?outputType=amp

Wow
Werewolf
Those that are sick all the time are those that are vaccinated, look around you.

Werewolf
Betcha #Nappy sees this and quickly has his relocation request in for this town. Mask wearying, lockdowns and a new jab, yes siree.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Listen to the very last dozen words, mind-blowing sinister.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NON-LUNATICS

This year's Covid shot, updated for the currently circulating variants, is now available! You can get it at the same time as your Flu shot (best around mid-October), or get it now if you're concerned about getting knocked on your butt for a week (or worse) by the current Covid wave that's spiking atm.

Incidentally, here's a pic of a little girl who, unlike Werewolf, isn't terrified to the point of insanity over a little pokey.

ncsupack1
So what do you call the folks I see at the store with a mask on and wearing what appears to be diesel fueling plastic gloves? Would that be LUNATIC or NON LUNATC?
Werewolf
You're breaking out in sweat I'd bet.....like a heroin junkie. Need to get your new one pal, you really need protection.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

So what do you call the folks I see at the store with a mask on and wearing what appears to be diesel fueling plastic gloves? Would that be LUNATIC or NON LUNATC?

I'd call them "someone who probably has an autoimmune disease and is very worried about getting sick". Why do you care?
ncsupack1
You can look at someone a read their health problems now? Why do you care if someone doesn't want a shot for a common cold? No LUNATIC COVID folks running around, got ya.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

You can look at someone a read their health problems now? Why do you care if someone doesn't want a shot for a common cold? No LUNATIC COVID folks running around, got ya.

They do poll these things, and most people who are still masking up are doing it because they or a family member are at very high risk if they get sick. Regardless, now that we're through the emergency and we have vaccines, whether or not people are masking is none of my business.

Just like the second we realized that the Covid vaccine wouldn't stop spread everyone immediately stopped caring whether you got a shot or not.

The LUNATICS are the ones STILL on a crusade to convince people to not take the vaccine because of completely looney and/or profoundly stupid conspiracy theories.
ncsupack1
Werewolf
Our resident moron is happy as a lark. Gives him an opportunity to take multiple jabs monthly, he got to wear a mask for months, he was able to take multiple PCR tests and he experienced lockdowns for the 1st time. Here's hoping for more!!!! He is really really smart! #FullofDiscernment

First Page
Page 579 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.