Coronavirus

2,112,009 Views | 20103 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slovakia's populist Prime Minister, Robert Fico, reportedly rejected the WHO's new "pandemic treaty". A few months back he announced a halt in military "aid" to Ukraine. A few days ago he was shot in an assassination attempt and almost died.

I'm sure it was just a "lone wolf nut"....like Oswald, as the Lamestream media is telling the masses. Couldn't be a conspiracy by powerful people. NEVER!!

The communist Lamestream media is already denouncing the "conspiracy theories" of those who think there could be more to the story.

https://instagr.am/p/C7DkOn9tcib
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
And people claim that it wasn't political..

Bockwinkle
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

The only real question is do you really not realize that was a photoshopped bunch of nonsense, or are you in on the con?

Either answer explains everything you need to know about politics in 2024.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

The only real question is do you really not realize that was a photoshopped bunch of nonsense, or are you in on the con?

Either answer explains everything you need to know about politics in 2024.
I see that it was a fake, I'll take a page out of the play book though, I don't care. Too bad you don't fact check this hard on your side. But I understand why.
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
ncsupack1
Funny you post this. I saw a article that the CDC was worried that some farmers / growers weren't allowing the test. My first thought was why?
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Funny you post this. I saw a article that the CDC was worried that some farmers / growers weren't allowing the test. My first thought was why?
Hard to know what's going to happen. Operation Lockstep calls for a 2nd very deadly plandemic .....not a COVID19 flu. "I will not comply" will be my response.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Hard to know what's going to happen. Operation Lockstep calls for a 2nd very deadly plandemic .....not a COVID19 flu. "I will not comply" will be my response.
I agree that there is no way to know. Just when you posted that, it reminded me about the CDC complaining. Which, made me think.
Werewolf
#Nappy, don't get upset about this woman pushing "the horse pill". You don't have to take it!

#Nappy, she's lying!!! You know it #Nappy!! Set us all straight, #Nappy! Damn, you're so F'n smart.

Dr. Kathleen Ruddy has also observed multiple late-stage cancer patients make dramatic recoveries after taking ivermectin.

Ivermectin is also:
A Nobel Prize-winning discovery (2015)
Recognized, 2nd to penicillin, for having the greatest impact on human health
Credited for bringing river blindness to the brink of elimination
used globally in HUMANS, with over 3.7 billion doses administered.
Werewolf
#Nappy's hero speaks many years ago. #Nappy is like a FAUCI GROUPIE.........begging for another jab!!

Werewolf
#Nappy, I bet you would have enjoyed this show. Did you see it during the scamdemic!

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Since I don't watch CNN I don't know her but she was the Republican contributor there.

Bockwinkle
Not fake, and he wasn't the only person saying it.
Regressives are vile people.

Werewolf
TDS?

or "red shoe club" concerns.

Werewolf
Maybe at the least consider a "conspiracy theorist"s" information next time. We don't simply dream this **** up. At this juncture, with what we now know, it might be prudent to not so quickly believe what your govt and news media parrots to you over and over again.........ya think?

ncsupack1
I'd like to see said report. Be interesting to see what's in it.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Since I don't watch CNN I don't know her but she was the Republican contributor there.

Which may or may not mean anything. Jennifer Rubin is the "conservative" voice in the WaPo, and we all know what she really is.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Maybe at the least consider a "conspiracy theorist"s" information next time. We don't simply dream this **** up. ...
Lol, yeah, you kinda do. Actually, to be more accurate someone else with a strong interest in manipulating you (usually for political reasons) dreams this sh** up, and then you breathlessly pass the disinformation on.

So yeah, you literally make people dumber every time you post.
barelypure
Want another example of the Deep State?

National Institutes of Health (NIH) Principal Deputy Director Lawrence Tabak testified on Thursday that a former aide to Dr. Anthony Fauci allegedly violated the agency's public records policy by disposing of certain emails.

Fauci's senior advisor at the NIH Dr. David Morens allegedly intentionally obstructed the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic's investigations into the origins of COVID-19 to protect his boss. Tabak told Republican House Oversight Chair James Comer in response to his questioning during a hearing that Morens allegedly violated NIH policy by getting rid of emails following public records requests.

"Dr. David Morens, a senior advisor to Fauci for decades, wrote in an email to Dr. Daszak, 'I learned from our FOIA lady here how to make emails disappear after I am FOIA'd, but before the search starts. So I think we are all safe. Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to Gmail.' Is that consistent with NIH document retention policies?" Comer asked, to which Tabak answered that it's not.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Wednesday informed EcoHealth Alliance that the federal government would be suspending current grants to the nonprofit and it is striving to block it from getting more grants. HHS cites a series of mistakes EcoHealth Alliance made, including issues with the organization's monitoring of work at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In short, we were lied to and when people started questioning the lies the miscreants deleted the evidence to keep from being found out. There needs to be some sort of severe punishment for actions like this. At the very least they need to be fired.
Oldsouljer
There've been legislation enacted depriving certain federal retirees from receiving benefits if they've been convicted of serious felonies, at least on the military side. If this is true on the civil service side as well, Fauci is currently receiving a whale-sized federal retirement benefits package. Tabak obviously needs to face justice, too, they both are more guilty than Steve Bannon for offenses related to obstructing Congress. I'd add Francis Collins, Rochelle Walensky, and Deborah Birx to the perp list as well.
GuerrillaPack
Testimony from former director of the NIH confirms what Lord Fauci admitted a few months back...that they just arbitrarily chose 6 ft as the "social distancing" requirement, and that it actually had no scientific basis:

https://instagr.am/p/C7KFwVHMUJO

Quote:

The theory, according to the country's leading scientific "experts," was that by keeping a distance of six feet from one another, one could successfully protect the vulnerable from the COVID virus and save millions of lives.

Now it turns out it was all a lie.

Francis Collins, the former director of the National Insitute of Health, admitted in a closed-door interview earlier this year that he did not see any scientific evidence that social distancing was a proven method of containing the virus.

https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/17/covid-expert-francis-collins-finally-admits-there-was-no-science-for-six-foot-social-distancing/

Quote:

Covid 'Expert' Francis Collins Finally Admits There Was No Science For Six-Foot Social Distancing

May 17, 2024

[...]

In the Covid soap opera, the lockdowners, the "follow the science" preachers, took years from our lives on a foundation of bad science. Some of us knew that while we were in the throes of the endless Covid Red Alert; the rest are learning it these days from the same charlatans who ran the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Testifying earlier this year in a closed-door interview before the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, a transcript of which was released this week, former NIH Director Francis Collins confessed that the government's sweeping social-distancing guidance wasn't backed by the science we were all supposed to be following.

[...]

But when asked whether he believed any science or evidence supported the six-feet rule, Collins said he did not.

"Is that I do not recall or I do not see any evidence supporting six feet?" a Covid subcommittee staff member asked the good doctor.

"I did not see evidence, but I'm not sure I would have been shown evidence at that point," Collins replied.

But what about four years later?

"Since then, it has been an awfully large topic. Have you seen any evidence since then supporting six feet?" the staffer asked.

"No," the former NIH director conceded.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Bockwinkle said:

Would yall rather watch ... for fauci?

I'd rather watch you take your looney **** back to 4Chan.
Wow, childish ad hominem smear tactics. Such a convincing argument.

You are 1000 times more likely to find the truth on 4Chan or any other online forum where real freedom of speech is allowed than you are on the controlled communist Establishment Lamestream media, where you only get 1 point of view on everything -- the orthodoxy from the criminal Establishment.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe at the least consider a "conspiracy theorist"s" information next time. We don't simply dream this **** up. ...
Lol, yeah, you kinda do. Actually, to be more accurate someone else with a strong interest in manipulating you (usually for political reasons) dreams this sh** up, and then you breathlessly pass the disinformation on.

You, my friend, are in desperate need of another COVID-19 jab! ;-) MAGA needs you to come through.
Werewolf
In the 1st few weeks of the plandemic, Geert Vanden Bosche was interviewed by podcasters numerous times and he railed about the simplicity of a virus receiving the pressure of an actual vaccine (non-mRNA gene therapy) and how it was absurd for any medical professional to think it a preventable cure for the spread of a virus. Geert snet letters to the WHO and challenged all of their scientists to a debate........of course, they wanted nothing to do with such a truther and globally-renowned vaccine expert. Maybe the top vaccine expert in the world some say.

Scare tactic for a transmissible virus (maybe nothing more than a version of the flu). The goal was to jab the entire global population. It's easy to see the multiple motives.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

You, my friend, are in desperate need of another COVID-19 jab! ;-) MAGA needs you to come through.

I'll definitely get one this fall. A flu shot, too!

Wait, is the illuminati trying to take away my freedoms and also kill me with the flu shot, too? If so I may ask for a double.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I'll definitely get one this fall. A flu shot, too!

Wait, is the illuminati trying to take away my freedoms and also kill me with the flu shot, too? If so I may ask for a double.
u da man!!!
Werewolf
Somebody said COVID 19 was a flu.....I agree. Strangely that year there was essentially ZERO flu.

But the one thing that's different is the COVID 19 jabs are not what had been defined as a vaccine. The COVID-19 jabs are apparently a gene editing product, SURPRISE, SURPRISE.

Werewolf
This info has been shared here before, here tis one more time. #COMPRENDE

Werewolf
#SIeve, #Nappy & #Gobbler sing in Sad Little Man's Choir.

Sad Little Man ....... (rumble.com)
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C7P9n0INRG8
Bockwinkle
Calling out the media:

First Page Last Page
Page 570 of 575

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.