Coronavirus

2,133,490 Views | 20191 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

WIth your level of understanding of the jabs you should be on the speaking circuit educating others on the safety of the jab. I hope you'll limit your stops to blue states. ;-) You can provide them with the answers.

Excess death are at an all time high! OMG WE WANT ANSWERS!

Let's see... excess deaths started shooting up exactly when Covid appeared, and stayed on the exact same trendline until the vaccine was available, flattened a little after that then continued upward on the same trend until early 2022, when it started to flatten again, though still going up.

So let's run this through my supercomputer... bloop bleep bloop... ah here it is! The answer is COVID dumb asses! You sure burn a lot of calories pretending otherwise... I guess anything is better than admitting you were duped into ignoring a deadly pandemic and eating horse de-wormer for no reason all to increase Trump's in-person election turn out.

Werewolf
This could be your 1st slide in a PP presentation. Blue States would love to hear from the smartest guy from the Water Cooler.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

This could be your 1st slide in a PP presentation. Blue States would love to hear from the smartest guy from the Water Cooler.

You clearly missed the memo, but once it was clear the vaccine wouldn't be able to prevent spread after all everyone stopped caring whether you get vaccinated or not.
Werewolf
As you've posted here many times, you're really smart. :-)
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

As you've posted here many times, you're really smart. :-)

Sadly it's a pretty low bar... I'm just pointing at the sky and saying that it's in fact blue. I get it, that's a revolutionary act around here. I must seem like the second coming of Galileo walking in and farting during your inquisition party.
Werewolf
good one for a healthy guy like you. Smart too. ;-)
ncsupack1
You two seem to know a little bit more than me on this subject, I want to know what the blame is for random deaths prior to the vaccine? I've never taken it so not sure if I should be concerned at all?
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

You two seem to know a little bit more than me on this subject, I want to know what the blame is for random deaths prior to the vaccine? I've never taken it so not sure if I should be concerned at all?
#Nappy is your guy, he's a Bonafide expert on the jabs. He's had several and he's now very healthy and protected from all the COVID variants. #Nappy, tell this young cerebral moderate the dope on things.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

#Nappy is your guy, he's a Bonafide expert on the jabs. He's had several and he's now very healthy and protected from all the COVID variants. #Nappy, tell this young cerebral moderate the dope on things.
Why don't you? You post a lot about sudden deaths linked to the jab. How would you describe sudden deaths prior to the vaccine?
Werewolf
LOL, no time for ya, my friend.

Read the last umpteen months of posts above and you'll know my thoughts.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Naw, I'm not going back and reading anything.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

No pain. no gain, my friend ;-)
hokiewolf
I really hate Weres posts dunking on people who are dead. That's just extremely poor taste for anyone to do, yet he searches x to find these random people who posted their opinion on line that he doesn't agree with and then died for some reason, maybe covid maybe not. Yet here he is dancing on their grave. Were is a sick, sick individual because that's something that normal people don't do.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
My little #Jake reappears..... a lurker you have become.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

No pain. no gain, my friend ;-)
No problem.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

If you do I'd recommend wearing your eclipse glasses. Being exposed to that much truth about the illuminati trying to kill us with vaccines is like staring into the sun.
Bockwinkle
How vast was the Great COVID Cover-up? Well, my investigation has recently discovered government officials from 15 federal agencies knew in 2018 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was trying to create a coronavirus like COVID-19.

These officials knew that the Chinese lab was proposing to create a COVID 19-like virus and not one of these officials revealed this scheme to the public. In fact, 15 agencies with knowledge of this project have continuously refused to release any information concerning this alarming and dangerous research.

Government officials representing at least 15 federal agencies were briefed on a project proposed by Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Bockwinkle
Can't wait to dance on Fauci's grave after the firing squad.

After Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., sent letters to 15 federal agencies requesting information on their purported newfound connections to a 2018 grant proposal that sought to experiment with a COVID-19-type microbe, the lawmaker told Fox News the development is the "smoking gun" critics had long sought.

Paul claimed the developments to which he credited a Marine Corps whistleblower tie the National Institutes of Health to the research and proves former National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci was untruthful in his denials before Congress.

The lawmaker, a doctor of ophthalmology who has been investigating COVID-19's origins since the height of the pandemic, blasted the feds for allegedly keeping the research from the public.

"Yeah, we found out about this first from a brave Marine who reported that this research was a grant proposal back in 2018 would have allowed Wuhan Institute to create a virus very similar to what COVID-19 turned out to be," he said.
SmaptyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

How vast was the Great COVID Cover-up? Well, my investigation has recently discovered government officials from 15 federal agencies knew in 2018 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was trying to create a coronavirus like COVID-19.

These officials knew that the Chinese lab was proposing to create a COVID 19-like virus and not one of these officials revealed this scheme to the public. In fact, 15 agencies with knowledge of this project have continuously refused to release any information concerning this alarming and dangerous research.

Government officials representing at least 15 federal agencies were briefed on a project proposed by Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Lol, "my investigation has recently discovered". I think I've heard enough.
Werewolf
yep, just recd via text.

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/paul-says-has-smoking-gun-tying-fed-agencies-fauci-research-plan-create-covid
Werewolf
Joe Rogan.........horse pill works. The MSM, Fauci and Company could have had most of you sheep jumping off the side of a cliff. Chicken-s$it scared, #Nappy was.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Joe Rogan.........horse pill works. The MSM, Fauci and Company could have had most of you sheep jumping off the side of a cliff. Chicken-s$it scared, #Nappy was.

#Nappy, its April. Say mid-month?
Werewolf
#Gobber & #Nappy are gonna be excited to see this!!! They can start taking another one...... :-)

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Joe Rogan is a moron. During his infamous "I've got Covid" video he said:

"We threw the kitchen sink at it! Monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, this, that, the other thing... I felt better in DAYS!"

That's right! Because monoclonal antibodies taken early enough knock out Covid, dipshi**. There are many actual rigorous studies and tons of real world cases (including Trump) demonstrating that.

Ever since then Rogan has basically been saying "Dude, I had this huge headache, so I took a bunch of Tylenol, and then ate a steaming pile of horse crap, and felt SO much better. All I can say is, they're lying! Horse crap really works!"

/facepalm

dogplasma
How in the world did ivermectin become so politicized and a rallying cry of the anti-vax brigade? Of all the drugs out there, what series of events turned an anti-parasite drug with some obscure glimmer of potential into a thing that certain people have latched onto like raw meat in an alligator pit? It's so weird. The fact that this thread is still churning away in 2024 is weird.
ncsupack1
I can't understand why so many folks listen and believe what folks on X and podcast say? Most of these posters aren't even experts in their own field.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

#Nappy, its April. Say mid-month?
Ha! That's probably about how his brain works, lol...
Werewolf
It's not about anti-vaxing which I've never been, doggiep.

It's about your federal govt, your Big Pharma and guys just like you that continue to suck up the lies of the main-stream-media-corporate-mockingbird-media. All these entities do is lie, censor truthful information and drive a narrative to control the masses. The massive #'s of injuries and deaths from the jabs continue to grow........might be wise to thoroughly question the motives of your federal govt, your MSM and Big Pharma. Fauci, Bill Gates, WEF, WHO.
ncsupack1
It sure sucks that prior to this vaccine, nobody just randomly died. Sucks
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

You, my friend, are just coming out from behind the television screen and a daily dose of the MSM. There has been plenty of scientific info posted here previously.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You, my friend, are just coming out from behind the television screen and a daily dose of the MSM. There has been plenty of scientific info posted here previously.

Still doesn't answer my statement. Ps, you have no idea what I watch or read.
Werewolf
Enlighten me. What are your 5-6 primary sources of national news?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Enlighten me. What are your 5-6 primary sources of national news?
You answer my statement above about deaths, then we can have a discussion. I can tell you one thing Catturd isn't one.
Werewolf
Here ya go, X provides a mechanism where viewers see some info.........not just a link that viewers can scroll by.

Ivermectin - recognized globally for its broad array of treatment opportunities - for HUMANS
Ivermectin - pharmacies would not issue it ......even with an MD willing to risk losing his license.
Ivermectin - an MD risked his license with the medical board if prescribing for COVID

....and since you haven't done your research, Ivermectin was listed as the #1 or #2 of three threatment options on CDC's website during the entire plandemic scam. Yep, it was on there. Even one of our MD posters here had to concede that during the intensive debate on this 3ish years ago. Go back and look.

LIke I said, I don't have time to educate you here. My continued focus on the jab here is not about the vax.............MY CONTINUING HERE ........is to drive home the REALITY that your federal govt, your corporate mockingbird media and big pharma........LIE to you.....24/7.

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Here ya go, X provides a mechanism where viewers see some info.........not just a link that viewers can scroll by.

Ivermectin - recognized globally for its broad array of treatment opportunities - for HUMANS
Ivermectin - pharmacies would not issue it ......even with an MD willing to risk losing his license.
Ivermectin - an MD risked his license with the medical board if prescribing for COVID

....and since you haven't done your research, Ivermectin was listed as the #1 or #2 of three threatment options on CDC's website during the entire plandemic scam. Yep, it was on there. Even one of our MD posters here had to concede that during the intensive debate on this 3ish years ago. Go back and look.

LIke I said, I don't have time to educate you here. My continued focus on the jab here is not about the vax.............MY CONTINUING HERE ........is to drive home the REALITY that your federal govt, your corporate mockingbird media and big pharma........LIE to you.....24/7.

That cartoon is funny as hell!
First Page Last Page
Page 566 of 577

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.