Coronavirus

2,383,619 Views | 20286 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Disregard #Nappy, it's all a lie. What does an Injure to Kill ratio of 33.4 mean? Soldja?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Bloomberg and effeminate sleazy little maggot Bill Gates are panicked and frazzled at all of the "vaccine hesitancy" that has taken root in the United States and the world, after their poorly executed covid scamdemic hoax.

Why haven't you people gotten your booster? Do you want to cause your hero Bill this much distress? Look at him frantically flailing his arms around here! Dr Bill Gates is an expert in vaccines. He has 3 medical degrees. He just wants to lower human population, and bring in a communist New World Order. Just look at that smug chit-eating smirk on his face. He loves you!

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Nappy and #Sieve, this is fake news.. Remember, you can get your Feb shot tomorrow....its free too! Protect yourself!!!

Random reader comment about potential COVID vax related deaths - FWIW:

"My buddy in Wyoming has a cleaning business that specializes in cleaning funeral homes.

After the shots were given, the bodies started stacking up like cord wood.

The owners of the funeral parlor had never seen such an increase.

He noted that one funeral home had received 4 times above the average amount of bodies that they would usually receive."
TheStorm
Werewolf seems to usually do his best work at night (by the light of a full moon) - but he's really doing some impressive work in the daylight here today!
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

#Nappy and #Sieve, this is fake news.. Remember, you can get your Feb shot tomorrow....its free too! Protect yourself!!!

"My buddy in Wyoming has a cleaning business that specializes in cleaning funeral homes.

He noted that one funeral home had received 4 times above the average amount of bodies that they would usually receive."

I'm just so impressed that you care about everyone's health and well-being so much that your compelled to bring this up 4 times a day, every day. It's definitely not a sign of mental illness, at all.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Wyoming, a red state.

The problem here is that there are different bioweapon "vaccines" (ie, "batches") for different populations. They sent the more lethal batches to red/conservative states, and more harmless (or even placebo/saline) shots to the libtarded communist Leftist states and areas.

I think they may have even narrowed it down to individuals. That's why you have to get an appointment prior to going in to get a shot. If the government has you "profiled" as conservative/right-wing (based on all data that they have compiled on you, whether legal or obtained via illegal surveillance), then you get a harmful shot. While if they have profiled you as an NPC or communist Leftist, you get saline.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
#Nappy, do NOT take this horse pill for COVID. Take a jab per month and wear a mask. Don't forget to social distance too......or even better, stay home!!!

Werewolf
#SIeve's favorite channels covered the horse pill extremely well. One of his FAV SQUEEZES, Fauci, was spot on. #SIeve, you should continue to RELY ON HIM.
Werewolf
Here's another example of fake news, #Sieve.

Werewolf
Remdesivir killed many elderly early on.....shutting their kidneys down after approx 5 days......

When combined with the ventilator, a deadly tandem.

Werewolf
#Gobbler and #Nappy, please igore, this is more Were bulls****.

IgA Vasculitis following COVID-19 vaccination.

https://mattioli1885journals.com/index.php/actabiomedica/article/view/12959

"The mechanism of such association is unknownand probably will take several years of conducting sophisticated research.
Werewolf
Ignore guys......Stormie figured this out long ago....without Were's help on this thread.......sure Stormie, sure. Let's fiind some old posts of yours.............whatcha think?

Dicks et al. reports on Leukocytoclastic vasculitis after COVID-19 mRNA vaccine booster (vascular medicine); 65-year-old man developed purpuric palpable lesions of the legs 2 days after receiving his

https://palexander.substack.com/p/dicks-et-al-reports-on-leukocytoclastic

Werewolf
https://palexander.substack.com/p/covid-pandemic-was-a-fraud-a-100

Join
https://t.me/DrPaulAlexander

Alexander COVID News-Dr. Paul Elias Alexander's Newsletter (https://palexander.substack.com/p/covid-pandemic-was-a-fraud-a-100)
COVID pandemic was a fraud, a 100% manufactured PCR driven 'false positive over-amplification' lie, nothing about COVID is true, NOTHING! The main killer was the mRNA technology gene vaccine itself &
the medical management of people, how our vulnerable high-risk people were treated & even healthy people, 'system' killed t
Werewolf
Glad ole Stormie figured things out on his own...........like he says he did ...LOL. But a couple of jabs late. But like the old saying goes, better late than never.

Unexploded Bomb: Where the COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths Are Really Hiding | John Beaudoin

"To choke a horse"........must of been on helluva Ivermectin horse pill!!!

READ: https://health.breakingheadlines.news/X8eHOc

Werewolf
Recall the snarling, mocking, commentary when I shared with you guys - concerned for ya -- the real truth about the jabs. Could have just laughed at some of you mockers as you sealed your fates w 5 or 6 more.......that includes you Stormie.......but I worked hard to educate you........just like now. Think about all the "truthers" like ole Were that broke through the censorship and upended the MSM narrative.

.........and watch when Adrenochrome pops for real, could be many weeks out.....but not John Podesta ;-)

Werewolf
Exactly like a number of you here 3 years ago ..........and even a few now.

To those of you that finally accepted 'truth', you're welcome.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Some reality check, how many times do a few of the jokers need to hear stuff like this?

Did he say "Fighting for Freedom"? Did he really? He said "how long has this been going on"? Did he really?

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve, do you mind fact checking this for me?

Werewolf
#Nappy, asking for a friend.......would you fact check this for us?

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

#Nappy, asking for a friend.......would you fact check this for us?

#Nappy, I'm with you brotha', it's a LIE! a DAMN LIE. I'm with you, Ivermectin is a horse pill and dangerous to humans!
Werewolf
Dr Judy MIkovitz was the 1st person I heard speaking of suramin for this use............3 years ago.
Werewolf
#Nappy, we need a new jab for this one. Can't wait!!
GuerrillaPack
Director General of the WHO (an agency of the United Nations), speaking at the "World Government Summit", says that "a pandemic can happen at ANY TIME", and that he got on that same stage and "predicted" a pandemic was coming back in 2018.

World Government? The United Nations advancing a world government? Don't tell me those "CRAAAAZY conspiracy theorists" could be right about there being a plan for a one-world government!

Wow, I'm sure it's just a "coincidence" that he "predicted" a pandemic coming in 2018. Just like it was just a big astronomical "coincidence" that Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum and the Bill Gates Foundation ran the Event 201 "exercise" in October of 2019 simulating the actions to be taken by media and governments for a "severe pandemic"....just a few months before the covid scamdemic began.

It's not like these tyrannical communists could be planning and orchestrating a pandemic! NEVER!!! That's insane conspiracy theorist talk!!

So now they are fear-mongering them staging another pandemic, to get us to cede national sovereignty to the United Nations' WHO, for them to dictate world-wide policy (vaccine mandates, travel restrictions, etc) whenever they declare that a "pandemic" is taking place.

Werewolf
They must have been business associates of the Clintons...........

Werewolf
#Nappy, you got that Feb boosta yet? Its mid-month, get caught up pal.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hey! Look who's posting fake stuff again? https://abc11.com/cushing-syndrome-amy-schumer-medical-condition-what-is/14464472/
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
Get's your Feb shot......you've still got 5 days pal.

Werewolf
This can't be you soon enough. What a fool you continue to be. Get that Feb jab!!
First Page Last Page
Page 563 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.