Coronavirus

2,291,188 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

Mormad said:

wolf howl said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

BREAKING: J&J to Buy Heart Failure Company Abiomed for $16.6B

"The transaction broadens Johnson & Johnson MedTech's (JJMT) position as a growing cardiovascular innovator, advancing the standard of care in one of healthcare's largest unmet need disease states: heart failure and recovery."

https://rumble.com/v1qwc0y-breaking-j-and-j-to-buy-heart-failure-company-abiomed-for-16.6b.html

@ChiefNerd

Good for J&J and great for Abiomed investors, but what does this have to do with coronovirus?
Maybe similar to Gates (and Soros) buying into 'rona testing companies and then pushing to have everyone tested, constantly?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddawkins/2021/07/19/george-soros-and-bill-gates-backed-consortium-to-buy-uk-maker-of-covid-lateral-flow-tests-for-41-million/?sh=8cea1302687e

If you knew we were (or are as the case may be) about to have a cardiovascular health crisis, buying into a cardio company could be very, very profitable.

Could very well have nothing to do with anything but these companies know how to make money above all else.

J&J has bought plenty of smaller successful companies. This is not new. Heart dz is already the number one killer. There are 6.5 million cases of CHF in the US, with a million new cases/yr. Not only did CHF exist well before vaxxes, the vaxxes aren't linked to CHF. It's simply another link to insinuate some stupid inane association that has no merit.
You missed my point or chose to ignore it. These people are connected and understand where the next wave of issues will be coming from, just like Gates/Soros buying a testing company and then magically trying to force through legislation that would have required me to either get the vaccine or consent to constant testing.

Surely you aren't denying a significant rise in myocarditis from the vaccine?

I feel certain you can google that if you are unsure and find the answer pretty quickly. Some good studies out there on it that are buried on the 3rd or 4th page of results.

The same people that told you that with the vaccine you couldn't spread covid any longer, masks worked and we all needed to be jabbed over and over again are the same ones telling people that these vaccines are safe and definitely not related to significant rise in cardiac events in younger people.

So the many millions of heart disease in America every year aren't reason enough for J&J to make this move?

Again, what is the incidence of heart effects from the vaccines, versus the virus itself?
One could just as easily ask, what is the point of taking an increasingly questionable "vaccine" versus just taking a chance of viral infection?

Agreed. A vaccine that doesn't stop you from getting nor spreading the virus. But they say it reduces symptoms. Sure. They also said it stopped the spread.
Oldsouljer
We interrupt this normally acrimonious thread to lighten the mood for a moment…..

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

So u r still recommending it as safe and effective?
M, yes or no?

I think Torm needs another one. Are you recommending another booster for him again? :-)
Werewolf
Covid BC (Vax Reactions)

This telegram.org thread posts vax reactions and it accumulates posts by the 100's each day. I checked this morning and there were 2,695 posts since I checked it a few days ago.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

M, yes or no?

I think Torm needs another one. Are you recommending another booster for him again? :-)

The answer to your question is not black and white, yes or no.

I'm not storm's doc, so I'm not giving him advice on this matter, and he appreciates that. There is one person here I've given that advice to, and that's PackMom. I don't come here and give medical advice to individuals, even when neurosurgical. If i have, I did so mistakenly and you're free to point out examples. Your goal is to offer alternative narratives, and my goal is to shoot those down when they make absolutely no credible sense. The days of sensible, rational, and reasonable discussion are gone from this thread.

And, yes, all your sudden death links are mostly bullsht. You post that same tired crap over and over. The last time you posted it I pulled 2 names and Googled their deaths and they were completely unrelated to covid or its vaccines. The football player died of an AVM in his brain. I'm going out on a limb here, but I bet I know more about that than you in regards to its relation to an mRNA vaccine. (Here's a hint, there isn't one)

Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

M, yes or no?

The answer to your question is not black and white, yes or no.

I'm not storm's doc, so I'm not giving him advice on this matter, and he appreciates that. There is one person here I've given that advice to, and that's PackMom. I don't come here and give medical advice to individuals, even when neurosurgical. If i have, I did so mistakenly and you're free to point out examples. Your goal is to offer alternative narratives, and my goal is to shoot those down when they make absolutely no credible sense. The days of sensible, rational, and reasonable discussion are gone from this thread.

And, yes, all your sudden death links are mostly bullsht. You post that same tired crap over and over. The last time you posted it I pulled 2 names and Googled their deaths and they were completely unrelated to covid or its vaccines. The football player died of an AVM in his brain. I'm going out on a limb here, but I bet I know more about that than you in regards to its relation to an mRNA vaccine. (Here's a hint, there isn't one)

It's been a while but the 1st name you mentioned, i spot checked and they had in-fact passed. Don't waffle now just to skirt your involvement in the fraud. A small positive I see is that you're now riding the fence.....at least its a step in the right direction. More to come, you'll have your chance to own it with time.

Maybe you will not be parroting Dr. Fauci in the future, ya think?

I've posted a couple of links in hopes that others can find the truth for themselves.........maybe they don't listen to you in the future.

841 is the # of new posts on telegram.org/Covid BC (Vax Reactions) since my post this morning. All lie- right, M?
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

wolf howl said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

"The transaction broadens Johnson & Johnson MedTech's (JJMT) position as a growing cardiovascular innovator, advancing the standard of care in one of healthcare's largest unmet need disease states: heart failure and recovery."

https://rumble.com/v1qwc0y-breaking-j-and-j-to-buy-heart-failure-company-abiomed-for-16.6b.html

@ChiefNerd

Good for J&J and great for Abiomed investors, but what does this have to do with coronovirus?
Maybe similar to Gates (and Soros) buying into 'rona testing companies and then pushing to have everyone tested, constantly?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddawkins/2021/07/19/george-soros-and-bill-gates-backed-consortium-to-buy-uk-maker-of-covid-lateral-flow-tests-for-41-million/?sh=8cea1302687e

If you knew we were (or are as the case may be) about to have a cardiovascular health crisis, buying into a cardio company could be very, very profitable.

Could very well have nothing to do with anything but these companies know how to make money above all else.

Exactly. Anyone keep hearing these ads on the radio to go see your doctor if you have symptoms of heart arrhythmia? At the end of the ad it says "brought to you by Pfizer". How "coincidental" and convenient. Push mystery injections that cause heart problems (making $billions in profit from the vaxx, often mandated by cronies in power), and then be prepared to profit from those heart problems as well (making $billions more in profit to sell drugs/etc for the heart problems).

This is a highly sensitive subject without question. M feels cornered with his prior so-called expert opinions and Thorm feels duped. Hard for them to accept it. i hope the best for all, including those lashing out at those attempting to get out the truth.
Werewolf

"DIED SUDDENLY NEWS" group/page removed by Facebook from Facebook. Soon, the JABS will be safe again! Get the pic?

https://covexit.substack.com/p/died-suddenly-news-group-removed
Mormad
Therein lies the problem, you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the mouth.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Therein lies the problem, you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the mouth.
https://rumble.com/v1qyw18-dr.-sucharit-bhakdi-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-destroying-the-hearts-and-brain.html

I happen to see the truth, you don't want to know the truth. You probably don't have a bone of discernment in your body.

You didn't know who Peter McCullough was, how about this guy? You might want to look him up He goes step by step explaining brain and heart damage caused by "THAT DAMN VACCINE" -- his term.

M, you keep painting yourself further and further into the corner. There's a way out, come clean and admit you were fooled.
Werewolf
Looks like the establishment is coming after him just like others speaking out. Wow, check out the awards and the referenced publications.

Sucharit Bhakdi - Wikipedia
Werewolf
Australia mandated COVID jabs.....nearly all Australians were mandated by their GOVT to be jabbed.

https://rumble.com/v1rap9s-huge-australian-die-off-genocide-intensifies-govt-tries-to-conceal-massive-.html
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

@ChiefNerd

LetEmKnowPack
Is there a good long term study of these vaccines we can review? Or are we taking their safety at someone's word. Someone who also cant admit where it origniated? Thats my simple question.
TheStorm
High Travoltage said:

Is there a good long term study of these vaccines we can review? Or are we taking their safety at someone's word. Someone who also cant admit where it origniated? Thats my simple question.
I don't think anybody with a shred of common sense still sees the need for further vaccination unless immunocompromised, or in a very high risk category. But I can only answer for myself.
PackFansXL
TheStorm said:

High Travoltage said:

I don't think anybody with a shred of common sense still sees the need for further vaccination unless immunocompromised, or in a very high risk category. But I can only answer for myself.
I would like to agree with you but I still see Pfizer vaccine commercials every night on network TV. I don't recall a strong emphasis on immunocompromised people as the target; so, they are spending money on someone who is still believing their message.
TheStorm
PackFansXL said:

TheStorm said:

High Travoltage said:

I would like to agree with you but I still see Pfizer vaccine commercials every night on network TV. I don't recall a strong emphasis on immunocompromised people as the target; so, they are spending money on someone who is still believing their message.
Oh, no doubt... thus my "shred of common sense" comment.

It's not very different from their "the Republicans are coming after your Social Security benefits" scare tactic that they march out over and over...
wolf howl
TheStorm said:

PackFansXL said:

TheStorm said:

High Travoltage said:

Oh, no doubt... thus my "shred of common sense" comment.

It's not very different from their "the Republicans are coming after your Social Security benefits" scare tactic that they march out over and over...
I very rarely watch any TV beyond sports but the other night we were watching something on a kids channel and I was really taken aback by the sheer number of covid vaccine ads running, all aimed at kids with animation and such. Very concerning these companies are targeting children with this. I don't remember seeing any chickenpox, polio, diphtheria, etc. commercials growing up....
Marco
Hey,put some bleach in your arm!You will be Corona free!!Didn't Conald Trump say that?I think he did!!
Werewolf
Brazil: Giselle Neres was a young entrepreneur. She died of cardiac arrest on 09/23/22 while walking down the street.

#FullyVaccinated #DiedSuddenly

Literally thousands and thousands of these paired pics on telegram

Werewolf
Let's be clear….
THIS IS DEMOCIDE NOT GENOCIDE

10 MILLION INJURIES GLOBALLY
150,000 vaccine injuries to children
68,000% increase in strokes
2000% increase in miscarriages
84% increase in deaths in 26-40 year olds
10,000 neurological disorders in CHILDREN
482% increase in infertility

The list goes on and on…

https://t.me/childcovidvaccineinjuriesuk
Werewolf
Robin did not want the shot but was forced to take it due to her employer. She died six days later.
Werewolf

Werewolf
Detox from Spike Proteins: Here's How in Under Two Minutes

1.) Ivermectin - Binds tightly to spike protein. It can prevent the virus from entering the cells, and it can prevent the virus from replicating.

2.) Suramin - Like ivermectin, it prevents spike protein from binding to ACE2 receptors.

3.) NAC - Powerful antioxidant. Reduces the damage that happens after toxicity and has been shown to be able to restore damaged cells back to their normal state.

4.) Catechin and Kurkumin - They have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

The complete detox guide can be found here: https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

Join and share:
@Dr_Ryan_Cole

**** there's a well done video with this but - as we know - it cannot be posted here.
Werewolf
[ Video ]
Dr. Hoffe: The Media's Silence on Vaccine Deaths Will Prove Them Untrustworthy as People Wake Up

"Just like when the trucker when the Freedom Convoy was happening ... they will gradually realize how dishonest the media are [and] how dishonest the medical authorities and our elected authorities are."

Join and share:
@Dr_Ryan_Cole

****Excellent video that cannot be posted here.
Werewolf
https://www.vacsafety.org/

Any medical professional that continues to advocate for these jabs should have their licenses revoked at the absolute minimum.
Werewolf
More bull**** someone said.

https://rumble.com/v1p1i2x-performers-dying-falling-ill-and-collapsing-on-stage-53-in-3-months-to-19-o.html
Mormad
Werewolf said:

https://rumble.com/v1p1i2x-performers-dying-falling-ill-and-collapsing-on-stage-53-in-3-months-to-19-o.html

Yep. I big fresh steaming pile of BS.
LetEmKnowPack
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad can you share links to the studies you were presented with regarding the vaccines? For example any long term safety studies. Thanks for anything you can share.
Mormad
Note the links about 5G being weaponized right under that piece (of bullsht)? That reminds me how you posted that we'll all become zombies via 5G through Homo Bot Genesis lol. Yes, you are truly the source of trusted, reliable truth here. But you do it because you "care." Care enough to tell us all we're going to die, and even told one poster he wouldn't "be around long enough" to go back and forth with you.

And then you'd care enough to revel in it because you'd be right. But you won't be right. The good news for us soon-to-be-zombies is that there is peace in understanding that your posts and "truths" are ludicrous and we're going to be fine. Aspirin, ibuprofen and Tylenol have a higher morbidity and mortality than the "jabs."

Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

You are going to own this at some juncture. Its staring you right in the face right now.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Note the links about 5G being weaponized right under that piece (of bullsht)? That reminds me how you posted that we'll all become zombies via 5G through Homo Bot Genesis lol. Yes, you are truly the source of trusted, reliable truth here. But you do it because you "care." Care enough to tell us all we're going to die, and even told one poster he wouldn't "be around long enough" to go back and forth with you.

And then you'd care enough to revel in it because you'd be right. But you won't be right. The good news for us soon-to-be-zombies is that there is peace in understanding that your posts and "truths" are ludicrous and we're going to be fine. Aspirin, ibuprofen and Tylenol have a higher morbidity and mortality than the "jabs."

Sharing info my friend. I don't know any more about this that you do. Who know what's in that damn shot and I'm simply here trying to discourage others from listening to medical profession zombies like you. Doctors and nurses committed crimes against humanity all through the 1930's without having an inkling of what was underway. You're no different.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Detox from Spike Proteins: Here's How in Under Two Minutes

1.) Ivermectin - Binds tightly to spike protein. It can prevent the virus from entering the cells, and it can prevent the virus from replicating.

2.) Suramin - Like ivermectin, it prevents spike protein from binding to ACE2 receptors.

3.) NAC - Powerful antioxidant. Reduces the damage that happens after toxicity and has been shown to be able to restore damaged cells back to their normal state.

4.) Catechin and Kurkumin - They have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

The complete detox guide can be found here: https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

Join and share:
@Dr_Ryan_Cole

**** there's a well done video with this but - as we know - it cannot be posted here.
I have questions about this regimen, at least with the two purported binding agents. If, and I emphasize, IF, the active ingredient in the shot was truly an mRNA strand, it only compels the ribosomes to produce the foreign protein ONE time, after which the mRNA should have degraded and can never again prompt the ribosomes to produce more foreign protein. Does the protein leave the cell or remain in the cell? If the former, that might explain the relative lack of effectiveness of these vaccines, if they can't exit the cell to face external immune system factors. What happens with the timing of the dosages of ivermectin and suramin? Don't they they need to be administered immediately after the shot is given? Second, are these two drugs capable of cell membrane passage to bind with the spike protein, or do they need to wait until the spike protein exits the cell? And these questions unfortunately breed more questions however they are answered.
Mormad
I think his head just exploded
Werewolf
Virus Hits 7:1 Vaxxed Over Unvaxxed

Read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/virus-hits-71-vaxxed-over-unvaxxed_4836431.html?utm_source=ref_share&src_src=ref_share&utm_campaign=mb-cc&src_cmp=mb-cc
First Page Last Page
Page 516 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.