Coronavirus

2,007,026 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

I remember when one would get a mocking/patronizing "why would they lie?" when one dared question the cdc/fda/aap recommendations/guidance.

I remember when people called these apolitical organizations.
I remember a few posters on here that called all the facts that have been exposed "conspiracy theories."

I bet those poor souls are sitting at home with masks no right now wishing they would have waited until the "facts" had come out before making asses out of themselves.

A few I doubt would admit it as they have cornered the market on being obnoxious lefties that only want to parrot liberal talking points.
Those of us that worked so hard to share truth will never receive an apology. That's OK by me and could care less...... At the time I did what I thought was right and in spite of the hate that came with it. The full consequences of these criminal acts have not yet been realized.
Wayland
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

I remember when one would get a mocking/patronizing "why would they lie?" when one dared question the cdc/fda/aap recommendations/guidance.

I remember a few posters on here that called all the facts that have been exposed "conspiracy theories."

I bet those poor souls are sitting at home with masks no right now wishing they would have waited until the "facts" had come out before making asses out of themselves.

A few I doubt would admit it as they have cornered the market on being obnoxious lefties that only want to parrot liberal talking points.
Those of us that worked so hard to share truth will never receive an apology. That's OK by me and could care less...... At the time I did what I thought was right and in spite of the hate that came with it. The full consequences of these criminal acts have not yet been realized.
Yes you did.... And I and a few others, greatly appreciate it.

I would LOVE to name names on the clowns that were duped and in love with the Elf Fauci....

They really showed their ignorance and willingness to swallow full loads of garbage that their lefty overlords fed them.

For fun... peruse back through this thread when you have time. Notice how most, if not all, of the mask brigade have disappeared from the board. Wonder why?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

I would LOVE to name names on the clowns that were duped and in love with the Elf Fauci....

They really showed their ignorance and willingness to swallow full loads of garbage that their lefty overlords fed them.

For fun... peruse back through this thread when you have time. Notice how most, if not all, of the mask brigade have disappeared from the board. Wonder why?
No he didn't either.

All he did was throw **** up against the wall to see what stuck... and most of it was exactly that - **** .

The fact that by posting anything and everything, that he "lucked up" and got some things right (that most of us here had already been saying BTW - remember, he was very late to the party here) doesn't make him some kind of champion... maybe a chump, but I digress.

He's probably batting a slick .200 in the big picture about now.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

No he didn't either.

All he did was throw **** up against the wall to see what stuck... and most of it was exactly that - **** .

The fact that by posting anything and everything, that he "lucked up" and got some things right (that most of us here had already been saying BTW - remember, he was very late to the party here) doesn't make him some kind of champion... maybe a chump, but I digress.

If he's batting .200 what are the mask wearing get vaccinated 7 times people batting?

I know you and him have issues but you can't discredit everything the man said. And he was right a hell of a lot more than the mask crowd was/has been.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
They're batting about .150 ... I'm sorry when you throw every "crazy ass" theory out there and some pieces of truth are mixed in here and there along the way that makes you far more wrong than right.
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

No he didn't either.

If he's batting .200 what are the mask wearing get vaccinated 7 times people batting?

I know you and him have issues but you can't discredit everything the man said. And he was right a hell of a lot more than the mask crowd was/has been.

He didn't discredit everything the man said. He discredited 80%. That's what batting .200 means.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

No he didn't either.

He didn't discredit everything the man said. He discredited 80%. That's what batting .200 means.
Awful chatty today. I can do math. Can you?

100% of the time when you are asked to state your position or your MARXIST PARTY'S position on anything you deflect.

That's called batting 1.000 for being too chicken s h I t to be man enough to stand up and support your opinions. But, you've proven that time and time again that you are no better than that little white speck on top of it.

Now show us where the people that called what he said conspiracy theories were correct in telling everyone to stay home, wear masks 24-7 and get jabbed multiple times were correct? What are they batting?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG
I see there are not takers on the ones that were 100% wrong about their prognostications on Covid.. only deflection on what "could have been" am I right?

I guess the lefties know when they are wrong they suffer no pushback because they control 95%+ of the media.

Enjoy wearing your masks sitting inside your homes while alone. Clowns.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here's another one...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
LetEmKnowPack
BBW12OG said:

Here's another one...

Mask Science has a great 40 time.
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Here's another one...

But yet these crooks, in cahoots with liberal governments across the globe helped shut down the global economy and restricted free travel here among our states... covid passports... people losing their jobs... the whole f'n nine yards... all in the name of controlling an election - and greed.

A tennis player was denied the opportunity to play in two grand slams... all because he didn't take a vaccine that we now know, his age bracket was better off not taking... had nothing to do with "protecting others" either as it turns out.

And that second grand slam was barely over a month ago, here in the very same country with an open southern border with people coming from anywhere and everywhere that aren't vaccinated either.

And I'm sure there are still a ton of liberal idiots out there with "SCIENCE" signs still displayed on their front lawns...
packgrad
Re SCIENCE signs in front yards, there are still a ton in Durham and Chapel Hill. These are the same people, like many on this thread, that celebrated people losing jobs if not vaccinated under the false and mocking pretense of "capitalism", bragged about wearing masks and how much it didn't bother their children, bragged about wearing masks on planes and it didn't bother them a bit, told us that those that didn't get vaccinated wanted to kill grandma, etc. Coincidentally they are mostly also the same group that believe in dozens of genders, believe men can be women, don't believe a fetus is a living being (unless living inside a black woman killed by a white man), etc.

There literally couldn't be a less "Science" crowd.
TheStorm
Here's another one for you (won't count for were though, because it's from FOX ):

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc-directors-sole-parents-meeting-school-reopening-guidance-featured-left-wing-activists-docs-reveal
Wayland
Marco
I told yall earlier,just inject some bleach in tour arm!#45 said so ,so it must be ok!Delete that!!Lol!!
Werewolf

Illinois Rep. Sean Casten reveals teenage daughter died from cardiac arrhythmia

"Illinois Rep. Sean Casten, a Democrat, announced Friday that his daughter's death in June was from a cardiac arrhythmia.

Gwen Casten, 17, died peacefully in her sleep in June after eating dinner with her parents and then going out with friends for a few hours.

She was fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the family said in their statement."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illinois-rep-sean-casten-reveals-teenage-daughter-died-cardiac-arrhythmia
\
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Detroit Lions CB Saivion Smith "Collapses" on Field During NFL Game - Father Rides in Ambulance

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/detroit-lions-cb-saivion-smith-collapses-field-nfl-game-father-rides-ambulance/

The Gateway Pundit (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/detroit-lions-cb-saivion-smith-collapses-field-nfl-game-father-rides-ambulance/)
Detroit Lions CB Saivion Smith "Collapses" on Field During NFL Game - Father Rides in Ambulance
Saivion Smith, a cornerback for the Detroit Lions, "collapses" on the field today during a game in New England.
TheStorm
Wayland, when is the next covid wave coming... news *****ing and moaning about flu shot consumption being down and that no one is getting the new covid booster.

They can now hook you up with both simultaneously... and they can do the same for your 5 year old as well... still spending a **** load of money on meaningless advertising on all this junk too, but hey, got to keep lining their partners in the media's wallets.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

She was fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the family said in their statement.
Maybe they can have that inscribed on her headstone... at least they can take solace in the fact that she did her part to "protect others".
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

No he didn't either.

Late to the party here Einstein, yes. I'd never viewed anything other than the sports threads and GP suggested I should look at the Water Cooler and this topic. If he's on here he can confirm. I'd been working friends, family and my employees as best I could........with resistance and recognizing it was a sensitive topic. I will say that all were respect of my intentions and information. Of course, I found otherwise here but that's OK.....I did what God called me to do. ..........and it's very hard for people to accept they've been duped/fooled and particularly when it's this significant.

Now the wise-Storm stands tall in outrage........ha. He's like the bystander watching a bar fight..........he waits until the outcome is certain .......then he runs in and throws a sucker punch to the beaten fighter's face.........dances in front of hm.....turns and faces the crowd with his scrawny arms and spouts off "don't F with us or we'll blah blah blah". A typical spineless woos.

Let's see what my batting average is over the coming months. I've posted that there is a good outcome ahead and I continue to believe that there is some sort of a Q operation and some sort of a devolution and Sun Tzu Art of War effort underway. Some of the stuff we witness is so outrageous and ridiculous I don't know how it. can be fully real. If it is actually real we're in real deep s$it.... If I'm wrong you can celebrate then..........or will you truly be able to celebrate? But you'll also be in real deep s$it. I bet a petty joker like you still celebrates....LOL

Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

She was fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the family said in their statement.
Maybe they can have that inscribed on her headstone... at least they can take solace in the fact that she did her part to "protect others".
You're a sick dude pal.....

Take all the shots at me you wish but that young lady fell for the lies you fell for. Too young to understand the evil of the world.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

lumberpack5 said:

1. A lot of people are not very bright. Just a fact. I'd say this is half of those that do not wear.
2. There are some Trump and anti-government folks refusing to wear masks. I'd say this is 30% of those I run into and they are vociferous about it.
3. 20% forget.

LOLOL. Great summary. I love data and think you could do all sorts of studies on this, but they'd be a waste of money.

Lumber's already nailed it.
Here is some wisdom for us all. What a freedom fighter!
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

TheStorm said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Quote:

Cases by date of specimen keep declining. If they continue to call this 'stabilization' it is a bold faced lie.

Sooner or later they are going to have to admit that the situation isn't really what they've been saying it is.
Yeah, I know that's not what is going to happen either but I had to type it just for fun... I think anyone with half a brain knows what's coming next.

Wow, I'm impressed. Good job Storm. Like you said, I was late to Water Cooler. Giving credit where its due.....LOL
Wayland
TheStorm said:

Wayland, when is the next covid wave coming... news *****ing and moaning about flu shot consumption being down and that no one is getting the new covid booster.

They can now hook you up with both simultaneously... and they can do the same for your 5 year old as well... still spending a **** load of money on meaningless advertising on all this junk too, but hey, got to keep lining their partners in the media's wallets.

Good question.

Looking both at Biofire

Nationally, Flu is starting to creep up a little, COVID levelling, RSV is crazy high (NC specific data really shows a RSV spike as well).

I would expect COVID cases to start rising again in the next few weeks (if we are assuming similar winter seasonality, but I say that with a reaction of "So what?" As we can see with biofire, there is a lot of other things out there.

We know we are still drastically overcounting hospitalizations and deaths as FROM COVID that are actually WITH COVID. In areas that report FROM/WITH statistics ... only 10-30% of 'COVID Hospitalizations' could be deemed actually related to the disease... the rest is incidental testing.

Even with all the absurd over counting, deaths WITH COVID are a fraction of what they were.

The pandemic was basically over in March. Now it is just another respiratory virus circulating with the added benefit of Federal funding for billing and funerals.

It is a shame that U.S. PH has done as much damage as they have to their other program by promoting widespread boosting (in opposition to most of the rest of the Western world outside of Communist Canada and Castro's ******* son Justin <- I say this as a native Canadian).

It will be interesting to follow the flu and COVID trajectories. Miniwave going on for COVID in the NE US right now, but so far I don't think it has been explosive. Honestly, outside of putting together my weekly charts for NC, I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the rest of the U.S. anymore.

When I heard WRAL talking about how to be COVID safe at the fair this year... I shook my head... they can't give this **** up.

I mean, we aren't THAT far away from all the chicken-little nonsense over Monkeypox.

Werewolf
"Mass Formation" - Source (https://www.*****ute.com/video/QevIwLMtJDSf)

Both masks and distancing are tools used to psychologically break people. Masks are used in MK Ultra, prisons and have been used over many centuries for control as they depersonalize while muffleing your speech so you are not heard, controlling the voice, words, mind. Also inducing shallow mouth breathing, instead of long deep conscious breaths, which we should be taking in through the nose. Distancing or social isolation, creates a mass disconnect physically and spiritually, during a time where unity and connection through the 6' electromagnetic field generated by our hearts is vital, instead we were told to stay 6 feet apart and fear eachother.

They need these tools because they need your compliance, they need your consent and they know that only suggestible indoctrinated disconnected people ruled by fear would ever consider giving it to them. Continue to stand strong and keep sharing, awakening and connecting with those around you.
Werewolf
'This Is Genocide' Says British Funeral Director, College Requires COVID Shots? Show Them This + More on CHD.TV

https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/shows/good-morning-chd?utm_source=salsa&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=chdtv&utm_term=chdtv&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=ae6d078a-3c30-41f4-87e7-09d72e149ee9
Werewolf
Steve Bannon covered this briefly on a recent show FWIW.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-nightmare-xbb-covid-variant-that-beats-our-immunity-is-finally-here
Wayland
Just a reminder as Fauci lies about his impact on schools closures. Don't let them rewrite history.

And **** Cooper for listening to that narcissistic sociopath.

Wayland
Have we learned nothing?

Werewolf
Super good find!
Werewolf
Looks like a great system for theThorm and theSieve to fit in.

TheStorm
You got to come with something better than that, brother...

I took the same exact amount of shots as BBW if you need to know more details... Which shot? How many boosters?

C'mon, lets have some fun with this while I make you look like the ******* ***** that we all know you to be.

You up for it?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

You got to come with something better than that, brother...

I took the same exact amount of shots as BBW if you need to know more details... Which shot? How many boosters?

C'mon, lets have some fun with this while I make you look like the ******* ***** that we all know you to be.

You up for it?
You wanting the CR code in your forehead or your arm?

First Page Last Page
Page 510 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.