Coronavirus

2,000,595 Views | 19842 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackPA2015 said:

cowboypack02 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

The hypocrisy of the elite and puppet politicians is a blatant red flag that this is all a gigantic fraud. They know that the virus is no threat, and it's all vastly overblown to push an agenda. That's why, for example, all these governors have been caught violating their own orders.

https://instagr.am/p/CQBLHc-Nmui
This about says it all....

I do not really want to get into a large scale debate today, but I will say this: politicians can be really terrible people and push their agenda and this (ending) pandemic can be really serious.

These do not have to be mutually exclusive.
No debate here....i'm just pointing out that people don't take things seriously as maybe they should when the politicians that are making the rules and shutting down businesses don't play by their own rules.
Daviewolf83
Below is a graph showing the current vaccination levels by age group for NC. Also, hospitalizations have dropped below 500 for the first time, since the middle of last May. Reports coming in from around the country indicated the vast majority of those being admitted to the hospital are unvaccinated and some hospitals report that no unvaccinated patients are in ICU.

hokiewolf
The 25-64 portion of the graph is the one that is really interesting to me. I'm sure 25-35 is dragging down that portion of the graph a bit, but I thought that those two grouping would have a higher rate.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
PackPA2015
cowboypack02 said:

PackPA2015 said:

cowboypack02 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

The hypocrisy of the elite and puppet politicians is a blatant red flag that this is all a gigantic fraud. They know that the virus is no threat, and it's all vastly overblown to push an agenda. That's why, for example, all these governors have been caught violating their own orders.

I do not really want to get into a large scale debate today, but I will say this: politicians can be really terrible people and push their agenda and this (ending) pandemic can be really serious.

No debate here....i'm just pointing out that people don't take things seriously as maybe they should when the politicians that are making the rules and shutting down businesses don't play by their own rules.
Yep, completely fair point that I agree with. No argument from me.
BBW12OG
PackPA2015 said:

cowboypack02 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

All you need to do is see how Wicked Witch Whitmer in Michigan has handled her state. She has at least 5 violations of her own policies and how much MSM coverage of those have any of you seen?

Now imagine she were a Republican......

This entire situation could have been dealt with differently had the media not partnered with the left and pushed their agenda to defeat Trump.

Not one single mention of Operation Warp Speed has been on MSM since Sleepy Joe took office. He and his lackey's have taken credit for the availability of the vaccines, distribution and number of people vaccinated. Sad that some people are so ignorant to the fact that it wouldn't have been possible if not for the work that the Trump Administration had already completed....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Mormad
BBW12OG said:

PackPA2015 said:

cowboypack02 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

All you need to do is see how Wicked Witch Whitmer in Michigan has handled her state. She has at least 5 violations of her own policies and how much MSM coverage of those have any of you seen?

Now imagine she were a Republican......

This entire situation could have been dealt with differently had the media not partnered with the left and pushed their agenda to defeat Trump.

Not one single mention of Operation Warp Speed has been on MSM since Sleepy Joe took office. He and his lackey's have taken credit for the availability of the vaccines, distribution and number of people vaccinated. Sad that some people are so ignorant to the fact that it wouldn't have been possible if not for the work that the Trump Administration had already completed....

You know, i totally agree with this sentiment. The way this whole thing was abused by the MSM and politicians (as usual) for political and financial gain has polarized our society and separated us further. There is so much mistrust and anger over the apparent greed, deceit, and disparagement used by fools for their own good with great costs to our society.
BBW12OG
Thank You. Imagine if the MSM had worked in conjunction with the Trump Administration, God Fauci would have been up front and honest and the left would have put aside their partisan power hungry ways and tried to unite instead of divide how better off we would be as a country now.

The GOP could do more to work with the left but the left has made it clear with their proposed legislature they have nothing but one end goal.

Absolute power and one party rule. FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
Cool scene in Budapest --- 65k fans maskless to see Hungary - Portugal in the Euro.
Most of the other host cities have had limited crowds so far.

Also to contrast how the Euro compares to Copa America, being hosted in Brazil. Sounds like a number of players, staff, coaches were already tested positive in the last couple of days after Brazils opening game.
statefan91
Packchem91 said:

Cool scene in Budapest --- 65k fans maskless to see Hungary - Portugal in the Euro.

Also to contrast how the Euro compares to Copa America, being hosted in Brazil. Sounds like a number of players, staff, coaches were already tested positive in the last couple of days after Brazils opening game.
Brazil blows my mind, the President there is basically anti-vax and anti-science.
BBW12OG
statefan91 said:

Packchem91 said:

Brazil blows my mind, the President there is basically anti-vax and anti-science.
Which science? You lefties have different versions for different scenarios. You say that climate change and the the science surrounding climate change supports it. You say that the science will cure Covid as long as everyone is vaccinated. Correct?

But yet you also tell us that a beating heart doesn't mean life. You also tell us that men can have babies. You also tell us that there are 137 different sexes. I thought biology was a science too. Some of you lefties may want to have a talk with Mother Nature.... damn sure never seen a bull have a calf.

So clarify for me when exactly do YOU believe science. Is it when it supports your politics or is the science that has been around since...I don't know.... dawn of time a GOP/Conservative hoax?

I'll sit back and watch you perform the "5 D's of being a lefty...." It's to be expected when you routinely have your straw man arguments destroyed with actual facts and evidence.

I'll set back and watch you ignore that question because it doesn't follow your left wing liberal "science."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

statefan91 said:

Packchem91 said:

Which science? You lefties have different versions for different scenarios. You say that climate change and the the science surrounding climate change supports it. You say that the science will cure Covid as long as everyone is vaccinated. Correct?

But yet you also tell us that a beating heart doesn't mean life. You also tell us that men can have babies. You also tell us that there are 137 different sexes. I thought biology was a science too. Some of you lefties may want to have a talk with Mother Nature.... damn sure never seen a bull have a calf.

So clarify for me when exactly do YOU believe science. Is it when it supports your politics or is the science that has been around since...I don't know.... dawn of time a GOP/Conservative hoax?

I'll sit back and watch you perform the "5 D's of being a lefty...." It's to be expected when you routinely have your straw man arguments destroyed with actual facts and evidence.

I'll set back and watch you ignore that question because it doesn't follow your left wing liberal "science."
I fully agree with the notion of people choosing their science, an fully agree with you on the "heartbeat = life" and "2 sexes". (I've never read the men having baby argument...though even if physically possible, i can't imagine any man signing up for that disaster-in-waiting).

But to show it goes both ways -- the boldened part, referencing "dawn of time" is interesting, given most of us who are GOP believe in creation, which goes very much against provable science.

A second example - one of the guys on here who is most in sync on these things with you, believes you live on a flat earth.

**Note: This is a covid thread, so I'm not looking to debate the science on any of the above points....just calling out, people of all political walks of life choose the science (or faith) that best suits their objectives.
Packchem91
statefan91 said:

Packchem91 said:

How it was decided to be in Brazil.....crazy.
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

statefan91 said:

Packchem91 said:

Doesn't much matter which science, according to Jon Stewart. It's all just a race to see if science can save us before science kills us.
BBW12OG
Yeah.... well... he has his right to his opinion and you have a right to your opinion.

You did a great job of dodging the science question. Yes it is about Covid. But to say that the left uses science every time to support an idea or platform is false. I see that you did mention a few things but you also failed to admit that the left for well over a year has said, and I mean more than once, that men CAN have babies. They also have said that men can compete in women's sports. There was a thread on this board that was quite lengthy on the topic.

Funny how the two board medical experts are in lock step with how this has been politicized. And we all know WHICH side has politicized it the most and what their endgame was. It was and always was about removing Donald J. Trump from the White House at any cost. Dollar wise, economy wise, jobs wise and sadly, the loss of human life.

The left will reap what they have sown. It's coming. Claiming to be the "party of science" at every turn when you change which science you want to believe may work for the blindly led sheep like 91 folks on this board, pun intended, but for most Americans with an ounce of common sense it is easy to see through the BS and partisan hackery politics that are defining the left.

Here is noted lefty and raging liberal Jon Stewart joining extreme liberal Bill Maher in telling the left how BS their "science" claims are. Enjoy.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Yeah.... well... he has his right to his opinion and you have a right to your opinion.

You did a great job of dodging the science question. Yes it is about Covid. But to say that the left uses science every time to support an idea or platform is false. I see that you did mention a few things but you also failed to admit that the left for well over a year has said, and I mean more than once, that men CAN have babies. They also have said that men can compete in women's sports. There was a thread on this board that was quite lengthy on the topic.

Funny how the two board medical experts are in lock step with how this has been politicized. And we all know WHICH side has politicized it the most and what their endgame was. It was and always was about removing Donald J. Trump from the White House at any cost. Dollar wise, economy wise, jobs wise and sadly, the loss of human life.

this board, pun intended, but for most Americans with an ounce of common sense it is easy to see through the BS and partisan hackery politics that are defining the left.

Here is noted lefty and raging liberal Jon Stewart joining extreme liberal Bill Maher in telling the left how BS their "science" claims are. Enjoy.

LOL. You love to pose some kind of clouded questions and then dare people to answer them. So...I'll ask you a very clear one to prove why you are not a good-faith person on this board.
You just said, "but to say the left uses science every time" to support... OK, here's your shot -- where did I ever say that? This should be real easy for a "common sense" guys like yourself. LOL, you wont find it, because you just make crap up.

Second, you make a specific point that "I failed to admit that the left has for over a year that men can have babies". Again, I worry about your reading skills. I actually very specifically mentioned that, and said I"ve never heard it. Then mocked the very idea. If any person has suggested that men can have babies, they are bleeping idiots, period.

And finally....because you are so blinded by your own ignorance that you refuse to see the obvious....IF the Lefties / Socialcrats, etc lose the midterms....I will be happy. I want them to lose. I think Biden is proving to be a problem, because he has been moved left of even what he promised in the election. I didn't want him then, and don't want him now.

The fact you now are Mr Science, but then allow Guerilla off the hook for his "opinion" about the earth, despite the fact that is exactly about science, proves how much you are full of BS, not "common sense".
statefan91
Civilized
John Stewart doesn't just bag on conservatives. If you don't think he bags on politicians on both sides of the aisle, you haven't watched his show for years during a Democratic presidency.

What he's saying is obviously true. It's a big damn coincidence that there's a virology lab studying coronaviruses at the epicenter of the COVID-19 outbreak.

And, coronaviruses are endemic to that part of the world.

And, virology labs tend to study the viruses in their region.

And, there's no direct evidence linking the lab and the outbreak.

And, as standard practice China obfuscates attempts to drum up such evidence.

And, there are 11 million people in the greater Wuhan area. That's more people than New York City, with markets, trains, airplanes, etc. and all the things you have in a huge, densely populated area.

This is a confounding issue.
BBW12OG
Wow... struck a nerve there chief?

"argue in good faith..."

You have made it a point on this entire thread to be a jack ass from the day it started. Go back and look. I did.

Your double talk and obfuscation may have some of your fellow sheep blinded but I'm pretty verse in your BS and still find it hilarious.

As far as you little spiel goes....kudos. I'm sure your head is hurting from putting all of that together...sadly... as in the past....it makes little to no sense other than the ramblings of a wannabe intellect.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Go away. Seriously...just go away.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
This is frightening...

A quarantine internment camp at Heathrow airport, for people returning to the UK from certain countries.

It starts like this, conditioning us to accept this tyranny. How long until they start forced quarantines for unvaccinated people here in the US, just to travel across state lines, etc?

They have foreigners employed as "Covid security" (so they have less empathy for the British people) and try to prevent a man from speaking through the chain-linked fence to a citizen reporter.

hokiewolf
^^^^^
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

A quarantine internment camp at Heathrow airport, for people returning to the UK from certain countries.

It starts like this, conditioning us to accept it. How long until they start forced quarantines for unvaccinated people here in the US, just to travel across state lines, etc?

Didn't that already happen? I mean it was prior to the vaccine but still
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

It starts like this, conditioning us to accept it. How long until they start forced quarantines for unvaccinated people here in the US, just to travel across state lines, etc?

True...but mostly requiring people to self-quarantine in their own homes, right? I'm talking about the government sending people to internment camps, as there at Heathrow.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Wow... struck a nerve there chief?

"argue in good faith..."

You have made it a point on this entire thread to be a jack ass from the day it started. Go back and look. I did.

Your double talk and obfuscation may have some of your fellow sheep blinded but I'm pretty verse in your BS and still find it hilarious.

As far as you little spiel goes....kudos. I'm sure your head is hurting from putting all of that together...sadly... as in the past....it makes little to no sense other than the ramblings of a wannabe intellect.
So....you can't answer the question or provide any proof, so you deflect and call names. Got it.! Standard internet tough guy bully.
Packchem91
So I'm going on a mission trip to Honduras with one of my sons in a month. We had been told that AA was going to require negative covid test 3 days before the outbound and return flight.

They just changed their policy, and as long as you can show you have been vaccinated (or provide proof of recovery from Covid) testing is no longer a requirement.
That seems like progress. I am vaccinated, but was not keen on getting exposed while in Honduras and testing positive and getting stuck there for 2 weeks.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

It never got the court challenge it needed either, at least where state lines are concerned. The Supreme Court already ruled that California couldn't impose internal immigration restrictions in 1941.
GuerrillaPack
Govt in Pakistan decides to disable cell phone service of people who refuse to be injected:

https://www.rt.com/news/526262-punjab-pakistan-sim-card-vaccine/
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

After that, this seems like as good of a spot as any for this...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-jon-stewart-wuhan-lab-leak-theory
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Funny....hasn't the left been utilizing Hollywood, NBA players etc... to push their SOCIALIST agenda for decades?

Now, all of a sudden.... we shouldn't listen to celebrities? The hypocrisy of these clowns knows no limits like many of the posters here....

Every time I read one of their semi-readable posts I tend to hear "Yakety Sax" playing in the background!

I could list the names... but.... they know who they are.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

I mean, he's 100% accurate. But the timing of his crying is very telling (unless he can point to similar rants he's penned any time over the past 10 years as entertainers use various modes to espouse predominantly left-leaning causes??) I mean, he even references that Stewart's comments were shocking because he has always been so left-leaning himself. Not sure why he didn't just stop right there.

Fair and balanced, though, right (and members of the media wonder why they are distrusted)?
GuerrillaPack
Whoah guys...this delta force variant must be pretty serious. "Dr" Fraudci is "concerned" and says it may even be more likely to make you seriously ill than the standard lab-created version of the Rona.

But, of course, they say if you've been injected with their experimental, "gene therapy" poison, then you have nothing to worry about.

This is clearly being pushed to try to coerce more vaccinations.

BBW12OG
Wait until next summer.... the "2022 Version" of Covid will wreak havoc on the world and mail in voting will be mandatory.

The lefties, all 91 of them, will still support whatever BS their MSM overlords tell them. Damn shame some people buy into the media propaganda.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
I'm seeing very different numbers on the vaccination rates. I thought I saw figures a week or so ago saying around 60% of US adults had taken at least one injection. However, in this piece today from CBS trying to scare people into getting injected because of the delta force, they are citing the CDC, saying that only 52.7% of US adults are partially vaccinated, and only "44.1% of the population" fully vaccinated (see at 3:10 in video).

I think they are monkeying with the numbers.

GuerrillaPack
Fraudci admitted that only about half or "60%" of employees at the NIAID have taken an injection, and the FDA director says about the same for FDA employees.

Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

I'm seeing very different numbers on the vaccination rates. I thought I saw figures a week or so ago saying around 60% of US adults had taken at least one injection. However, in this piece today from CBS trying to scare people into getting injected because of the delta force, they are citing the CDC, saying that only 52.7% of US adults are partially vaccinated, and only "44.1% of the population" fully vaccinated (see at 3:10 in video).

I think they are monkeying with the numbers.

Was watching ABC nat' news tonight, and after getting to hear the "fair and balanced" Martha Raddatz tell us how Biden accomplished exactly what he wanted to today, got to hear several minutes about how bad this Delta strain is, and how easy it is to spread. But when they told the numbers of where it was in the US, it didn't really sound that bad (outside India, where of course it was terrible).
I see CNN has pretty much a daily article of "experts FEAR......" about the spread.

Question for you --- over the past year, the thread was these were to "hurt Trump"....but who is to hurt now?
Or is it simply, w/o Trump, they have to generate ratings somehow?
First Page Last Page
Page 294 of 567

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.