Impeachment

66,255 Views | 406 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RunsWithWolves26
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
statefan91 said:

I honestly don't think he's all there mentally and don't want to see what he's tweeting 4 years from now...

We can all admit this is kinda funny...
statefan91
Not when the campaign can't skip an opportunity to gaslight...

cowboypack02
statefan91 said:

Not when the campaign can't skip an opportunity to gaslight...

Come on man...we can all admit that all politicians gaslight as well. Have you watched any of them talk.

I kinda feel the problem is here that you accept that one guy is a jackass, which I don't disagree with, but then you refuse to accept that all the rest of them are just the same. Difference is that you hate the current guy.
statefan91
Not sure what about my post is something you disagree with - Trumps campaign twitter account literally said a photoshop picture of Trumps head on Sly Stallone's body wasn't "doctored"

I dislike plenty of politicians but this is the impeachment thread. I dislike any corrupt politician. I dislike any politician that listens to lobbyists more than their constituents. I dislike any politician that gaslights the public with obviously false information.
cowboypack02
statefan91 said:

Not sure what about my post is something you disagree with - Trumps campaign twitter account literally said a photoshop picture of Trumps head on Sly Stallone's body wasn't "doctored"

I dislike plenty of politicians but this is the impeachment thread. I dislike any corrupt politician. I dislike any politician that listens to lobbyists more than their constituents. I dislike any politician that gaslights the public with obviously false information.

We all know the picture is a joke and it ain't Trump's body...its more of a joke that the Washington Post had to go write an article about it. Come in man....it's a meme, thousands and thousands of people put stuff like that on Twitter every day and we all laugh about it. The fact that the Post wrote a serious article about it just plays to why they get called fake news every day. To call it gaslighting is just as big of a joke.

Writers at the WP decided to try to be sanctimonious about what was obviously something posted on social media as a joke and the Trump team made fun of them about it

At least the paper didn't go digging for who created the picture doxx another poor kid.

As far as this being and impeachment thread...you brought it up. I'm just going along with the flow
statefan91
I think we're operating on different wavelengths or something. You said the following:

"I kinda feel the problem is here that you accept that one guy is a jackass, which I don't disagree with, but then you refuse to accept that all the rest of them are just the same. Difference is that you hate the current guy."

And then I said this is the impeachment thread, and the person being considered for impeachment is Trump so that's what the topic is. I'm not sure what "all the rest of them" have to do with the impeachment thread.
PackProwl63
So now Shiff and his claim about phone calls from Trumps lawyer the G man just blew up in his face. The numbers don't match keep it Democrat's.
RunsWithWolves26
Ole Nancy has now convinced me. She went off yesterday saying that you can't use the word hate towards her because she is Catholic. She loves everyone. Everyone except for those unborn children she supports killing. This entire thing is a joke and as I have said before, congrats Democrats, you are running Trumps re-election campaign for 2020. He will be re-elected, not that I will be thrilled about it, but you get what you deserve
IseWolf22
Please God no.

Harris is out. 4 of the top 6 democrats are reasonable. Just need Warren and Bernie to fail
statefan91

So Trump's campaign has a new ad that casts him similar to Thanos, an arrogant, blood thirsty, megalomaniac that commits genocide. But not only that, they use the movie clip from the movie where he loses...

Can't make it up
cowboypack02
Hell...I thought it was kinda funny
statefan91
So strange that we allow Russian representatives to speak to come to the oval office and gaslight the public after our own Intelligence Agencies found that Russian worked to tamper with the election. Baffling that we even allow them to have diplomatic relations but somehow this Administration has decided Russia is their best friend.

IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

It was, but in a laugh at and not laugh with way. It's not particularly clever, just something he knows will make liberals froth at the mouth over allowing Trump supporters to snicker at their overreaction.
cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

It was, but in a laugh at and not laugh with way. It's not particularly clever, just something he knows will make liberals froth at the mouth over allowing Trump supporters to snicker at their overreaction.
I assume half of the stuff that he post on twitter is meant to accomplish that. He is typically pretty successful at it
cowboypack02
statefan91 said:

So strange that we allow Russian representatives to speak to come to the oval office and gaslight the public after our own Intelligence Agencies found that Russian worked to tamper with the election. Baffling that we even allow them to have diplomatic relations but somehow this Administration has decided Russia is their best friend.

You also have Ukranian nationals that have been arrested and put in jail for trying to interfere with our 2016 election, but the democrats are trying to gaslight us all that something like that can't possibly be true
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

I assume half of the stuff that he post on twitter is meant to accomplish that. He is typically pretty successful at it
That's not saying much. Trolling isn't hard, and his target audience is more susceptible than most.
statefan91
Are you talking about the nationals that showed Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort and the previous pro-Russia president exchanging millions of dollars?
cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's not saying much. Trolling isn't hard, and his target audience is more susceptible than most.
True....The democrats that he is screwing with seem to take things like that seriously. We did have a bunch of them try to impeach the guy for tweeting mean things
Gulfstream4
Is "gaslight" the liberal talking point word of the week?
cowboypack02
Gulfstream4 said:

Is "gaslight" the liberal talking point word of the week?
I thought it was impeach, like it has been for the last 3 years...but who knows.

After the stunt that CNN pulled yesterday with their coverage i would consider that gaslighting. I think we can all agree that refusing to show the Horowitz hearings in the senate, where the guy testified that Trump was spied on, procedure wasn't followed by the FBI, the entire chain of command should be referred for prosecution, and interview documents were changed.....but then turning around and hiring some of the very guys that should be in jail to give their side is the definition of gaslighting.

But what do i know....i'm just one of those dumb Trump voters (according to the FBI at least)
RunsWithWolves26
The Trump 2020 re-election campaign by the Democrats is about to go into full swing. Can they not figure out just how stupid this is and how this is gonna kill then in 2020? Also, all I heard for weeks was bribery, quid pro quo, etc and yet, the articles of impeachment show NONE of that. As much as I dislike Trump(find him to be an extremely miserable human being) the fact that the Democrats literally made **** up as they went and then didn't even charge him with what they claimed he done wrong, just shows how political and outright wrong this entire thing is. In the end, I guess they will throw yet another **** fit like they did in 2016 when they didn't get their way and the same way the Liberals are throwing a **** fit in London because they didn't get their way. Common theme for sure.
Glasswolf
Did you listen to any of the testimony? The man is guilty as sin. Will he be removed from office? No. Will I do my part to vote him out next November? Yes. That is all the power I have as a US Citizen. I will also vote to remove every GOP member up for re-election in 2020.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

RunsWithWolves26
Glasswolf said:

Did you listen to any of the testimony? The man is guilty as sin. Will he be removed from office? No. Will I do my part to vote him out next November? Yes. That is all the power I have as a US Citizen. I will also vote to remove every GOP member up for re-election in 2020.

Guilty of what??? What the Dems pissed and loaned about for weeks they didn't even charge him with. Brother, I get it, you can't stand the guy and love to hate on anything conservative in Washington right now. Facts are facts. Was his call perfect? Hell no! Did he bribe anyone? According to dems charges, no. We won't agree on this. I'm open to either sides views. You aren't. I wish they would have charged him with pulling troops out of Turkey but they didn't. That's a lot worse to me then a conversation he had with Pres. Z. Fact remains the same. He didn't do anything that is impeachable. Maybe I would believe the Dems had they not been planning this since day 1. Mueller failed, this will fail and come November of next year, the Dems will go 0-3. They did this to themselves. And when they lose in November, they will look just like the Liberals in London protesting and crying that they didn't get their way again.
86wolf
If the President has nothing to hide, then why does he continually block evidence and witnesses from testifying? Riddle me that.
RunsWithWolves26
86wolf said:

If the President has nothing to hide, then why does he continually block evidence and witnesses from testifying? Riddle me that.

I guess for the same reasons the Dems don't present witness's that are counter to their argument. Fact remains, neither side is doing the work of the people. Neither side cares if they are right or wrong. Neither side is going to change their minds. Neither side is going to do anything to hurt their political standing. Is trump a dick? IMO, yep! Did he do something impeachable? Well, according to the Dems he bribed and commited a quid pro quo yet they didn't charge him with that in the articles of impeachment. Therefore, I am led to believe he didn't and that this was something started the day he won the election. Honestly, had they actually charged him with what they screamed about for months, I may have been more likely to listen to them. They didn't and it just proved to me it was more about not liking trump then anything else. I fear they have just re-elected the guy by doing this. We will all know in 11 months.
86wolf
Democrats gave him ample opportunity to present his defense. He has no defense for ignoring the Constitution he swore to uphold. Instead he just wants to distract, distort and to discredit the process.
82TxPackFan
Hope you enjoy having President Trump in office through January, 2024. You can thank Pelosi, Shumer, et al for that present!
cowboypack02
86wolf said:

Democrats gave him ample opportunity to present his defense. He has no defense for ignoring the Constitution he swore to uphold. Instead he just wants to distract, distort and to discredit the process.

The president did what he was allowed to do by not going and let the courts sort it out. The house decided that they didn't want to let the legal cases, which they may of won, play out. That is their fault, not the presidents. The executive branch is an equal branch to the legislative branch, and the Judicial branch sorts out any disagreements.

I think the house should give us a good reason they decided to ignore the last 200 years of history? And no, I don't think the Democrats reasoning of "we couldn't take the chance of him winning the 2020 election" is a good reason
cowboypack02
86wolf said:

If you have nothing to hide, you should let the FBI spy on you and go through your house anytime they want, let them tap your phone lines, and quite literally have them spy on you.

If they don't find anything, then they get so say that one of your neighbors told them that you did a bunch of illegal stuff, but that you don't get to know how it is or talk to them. They also believe what this person says with no evidence at all, regardless of what you say or do.

And the final kicker...they are gonna have you removed regardless of what you do or say to the contrary and without actually giving you a law or statute that you broke.

I wouldn't cooperate and neither would you. Can't say I blame the Trump for not either
Francis
Glasswolf said:

Glass: just from reading from your posts from past PP and the IPS premium sites, you really seem like a very unhappy and miserable person. Just an observation. We are all passionate about NCS and the USA, but you just seem to have hate in you when it comes to politics. Hope you find peace someday.
GoPack2008
Francis said:

Glasswolf said:

Glass: just from reading from your posts from past PP and the IPS premium sites, you really seem like a very unhappy and miserable person. Just an observation. We are all passionate about NCS and the USA, but you just seem to have hate in you when it comes to politics. Hope you find peace someday.

LOL this is some bull***** His post couldn't have been more calm or measured.
Francis
GoPack2008 said:

Francis said:

Glasswolf said:

LOL this is some bull***** His post couldn't have been more calm or measured.

You got that right honey! Now go back and watch some basketball!
Glasswolf
Francis said:

Glasswolf said:

1at off, I am an extremely happy and blessed man with a beautiful wife that I celebrated 22 years of marriage with. 2 fantastic grown children who are happy healthy and thriving in their lives. I have a wonderful job and life is fantastic. I just do not like what Trump and his followers are doing to this country.

If you've read my post from PP and IPS you will recall that I am in fact a registered democrat and I'm not ashamed of that. You would have also read that I have voted of my time since I 1st registered in 1978 for as many republicans as democrats. I've voted this way in both national, state and local elections. As far as hate goes I do not hate anyone. But Trump brings me very close to that line.

Case in point from the last 2 days: Our own intelligence agencies, all of them without fail have stated RUSSIA meddled in out 2016 elections and are most likely to do it in 2020. Trump refuses to except this. Why? Because Putin, the President of RUSSIA told Trump on 2 occasions that Ukraine was responsible. Who does Trump believe? PUTIN.

The man claims to be a Christian but cannot site his favorite bible verse but claims to read it daily. He says he has never asked God for forgiveness of his sins which is the cornerstone of the Christian faith. He says he needs no such forgiveness.

Find me a republican to vote for, dig up Richard Nixon or Ronald Reagan or a 3rd party candidate and I'm there.

Go look at Lindsey Grahams comments from 1999 during the Clinton impeachment and compare them to today.

. https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/25/lindsey-graham-impeachment-before-after-ebof-vpx.cnn

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/1500-steel-workers-laid-off-two-days-after-trump-says-us-steel-mills-are-doing-great/?fbclid=IwAR2pxZZxao94uxfYNe2nAVZPAMAiivkVPZzAUhrgqvIfsb_z49pkMFrXvIY

The layoffs come just two days after President Trump claimed the industry was in great shape.

"Look at what I've done for steel," Trump told an audience at Michigan rally on Wednesday. 'I mean, the steel is back. We taxed all the dumb steel coming in from China and other places, and US steel mills are doing great they're expanding all over the country, and they were gonna be out of business within two years the way they were going."
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

PackProwl63
Glasswolf I understand some of what you say and glad you are a blessed man REALLY! I did not vote for a preacher but a someone who was not a politician etc. Russia collusion if any was from Clinton etc but still not ONE VOTE was changed on a ballot etc. Obama interfered with Israel election etc. Trump has done a lot of good for this country and rather have him than a bunch of crazy leftists/socialist ! At 56 I vote for my children's future and grandchildren! I have seen the damage the far left have done to this country the last 30 years and deep state Dems and Republicans.
Trump might not be saved but King David and Solomon did a lot worse than Trump but God used them . I know one thing this isn't about America but more about the future of Israel -and have no clue we're America fits in the end times. Merry Christmas and hope you and your family have a BLESSED 2020.
PackBacker07
PackProwl63 said:

Glasswolf I understand some of what you say and glad you are a blessed man REALLY! I did not vote for a preacher but a someone who was not a politician etc. Russia collusion if any was from Clinton etc but still not ONE VOTE was changed on a ballot etc. Obama interfered with Israel election etc. Trump has done a lot of good for this country and rather have him than a bunch of crazy leftists/socialist ! At 56 I vote for my children's future and grandchildren! I have seen the damage the far left have done to this country the last 30 years and deep state Dems and Republicans.
Trump might not be saved but King David and Solomon did a lot worse than Trump but God used them . I know one thing this isn't about America but more about the future of Israel -and have no clue we're America fits in the end times. Merry Christmas and hope you and your family have a BLESSED 2020.

You know his argument is based in facts when he mentions #DeepState. Have a Happy Holiday everyone.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.