March 12, 2019 #Pack9 @ Charlotte

15,285 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pack31
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dillon Cooper at the plate.
metcalfmafia
I think we got lucky on that Tatum double. Sure looked like the throw beat him but the replay was such a bad angle.

This team has star power though. Wilson, Edwards, or Bailey...pick your poison.
DrummerboyWolf
Cooper flies out to shallow center. Going to the bottom of the 9th with a chance to go 16-0.

Heard something on the radio broadcast I did not know. Klyman's grandfather played basketball for Everett Case. He wears 44 and Sanders asked him if that was because of David Thompson. Klyman said that he used to wear 17 because of Rivers but that was taken when he got here, so he took 44 which was his high school basketball number.
EthanBarry
Staff
A true freshman who's hardly pitched against Will Wilson with the game on the line? Easy money
DrummerboyWolf
Swinging bunt in front of the plate to the 3rd base side, Klyman fields and gets the runner. 1 down
DrummerboyWolf
Ball hit back through the middle, Klyman got a glove on it behind his back, Vasquez tries to come in and make the play, but can't hold on to it. One out, runner on first.
DrummerboyWolf
Full count. Foul Ball. Foul again. Base hit to left down the line, Butler mis plays it a bit and the runner scores from first. Batter ends up on second. 6-5.

Avent to the mound. Feeney coming in.
DrummerboyWolf
Former Pack player Harris Yett is coming up. He bats 3rd for the Niners.
DrummerboyWolf
Yett is 3-4. Fouls the first pitch down the rightfield line.

Ball in the dirt, Bailey blocks it and Johnson is thrown out at 3rd. Bad base running mistake there. 2 down
DrummerboyWolf
Full count on Yett. He is the tying run, a bloop to right field and McArthur comes in and makes the catch. Pack wins again. 8 one run games the Pack has won out of the 16.
wilmwolf
Whew! That was worth the $7!
metcalfmafia
Great win. I completely trust our bullpen.
TheCapper
wilmwolf80 said:

I assume that throw by Bailey was a thing of beauty.
Ripper
Heck yeah! 16-0.
Struttingwolf96
What a team, they play hard & have heart. Everything has come together great for this team. Keep it going Pack!
wilmwolf
TheCapper said:

wilmwolf80 said:

I assume that throw by Bailey was a thing of beauty.

It was a good throw, but he had him by two steps. Was a bad read for the runner on a ball that bounced to the third base side
westerj12
Any bat flip video?
wilmwolf
westerj12 said:

Any bat flip video?

I hope so, it was epic. Honest to God, I knew it was gone before he even swung. With where the catcher was set up and how the ball left the pitcher's hand, you could tell it was going to be grooved, and Patrick was sitting on it. He knew it the second he made contact, and the flip was flawless, the kind of thing they bean you for in the majors. Ball got out quick.
metcalfmafia
wilmwolf80 said:

westerj12 said:

Any bat flip video?

I hope so, it was epic. Honest to God, I knew it was gone before he even swung. With where the catcher was set up and how the ball left the pitcher's hand, you could tell it was going to be grooved, and Patrick was sitting on it. He knew it the second he made contact, and the flip was flawless, the kind of thing they bean you for in the majors. Ball got out quick.

I lost my ***** I love a good bat flip.
wolfpack1437
metcalfmafia said:

wilmwolf80 said:

westerj12 said:

Any bat flip video?

I lost my ***** I love a good bat flip.
If you watch it back there's a car that has to stop to keep from getting hit after the first bounce in the street. Ball cleared the home run deck and went straight out of the park
CLTWolf
I was watching from right above the Wolfpack dugout and it looked like a massive bomb right off the bat and of course I missed him pimpin it. Haha

I kept telling my buddies that we had them right where we wanted them. This team comes to play all 9 innings and we have arms for days, just be patient.
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
DrummerboyWolf
They have Bailey's home run on the Pack twitter. I don't know how to post the video, but can link you to the site.

Edit: They just have him running around the bases, not the hit itself. Still looking.

https://twitter.com/NCStateBaseball?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1105448912339562497&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Finsidepacksports.com%2Fforums%2F1%2Ftopics%2F11839%2F3
wilmwolf
If nobody has put a clip of it up by tomorrow, I'll try and do a screen grab or make a gif of it before my one day subscription runs out.
wolfpack1437
http://imgur.com/gallery/dhHzfGp
wolfpack1437
wilmwolf80 said:

If nobody has put a clip of it up by tomorrow, I'll try and do a screen grab or make a gif of it before my one day subscription runs out.
I just posted a gif. Unfortunately Charlotte has made the video of our game unavailable but I hit rewind right after it happened and grabbed it
wilmwolf
My man.
CLTWolf
wolfpack1437 said:

wilmwolf80 said:

I just posted a gif. Unfortunately Charlotte has made the video of our game unavailable but I hit rewind right after it happened and grabbed it

Good lookin out!

He pimped the sht out that bat flip. Lol
PackFansXL
wolfpack1437 said:

I could get fat watching that loop.
DrummerboyWolf
wolfpack1437 said:

Thanks for posting. He definitely crushed it out of the park.
metcalfmafia
wolfpack1437 said:

Dude. You rock.
Colonel Armstrong
What an awesome win! Good to see our guys keep battling.
cowboypack02
Great come from behind win last night! 16-0
Scwuffpak
I would like to officially apologize to #PACK9. I turned off the game in the 7th inning and said "welp we got our first loss". This was a mistake and I should have learned from previous games that this team just doesn't give up and they are never out of the game. This team has been unreal this year. This should bode well for the rest of the year.
CLTWolf
Scwuffpak said:

I would like to officially apologize to #PACK9. I turned off the game in the 7th inning and said "welp we got our first loss". This was a mistake and I should have learned from previous games that this team just doesn't give up and they are never out of the game. This team has been unreal this year. This should bode well for the rest of the year.

Funny.

A bunch of state fans left the game immediately after Charlotte scored their 4th run.
wolfpack1437
Full video of HR. This guy had the same problem I did with sound. Broadcast audio is like 10 seconds behind video

Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.