Harrison and Klyman arrested, suspended

12,043 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JCooke93
wolfpack1972
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Monroe is not the only victim of something happening here.
89_Grad
wolfpack1972 said:

Monroe is not the only victim of something happening here.
of course not. But if the proximate issue was his mistreatment of Klyman's sister, there are other avenues to addressing that than breaking into the apartment and beating the crap out of him. This isn't Lord of the Flies (or tribal Afghanistan, where you have to carry out an honor killing).
ciscopack
89_Grad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

89_Grad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I40Wolf said:

Arrest was made by campus police according to N&O.
They traveled 7 or 8 miles from their off campus apartment to Wolf Village. Not sure if that is the married student housing area anymore, but it's on campus.

No. Different place. Wolf village is complex on corner of Western and Gorman. E. S. King is married student housing.
I could be wrong, but where Wolf Village is now, used to be part of E.S. King, but I am going back to the late 70's in my memory.
My son is living in Wolf Village next year, his Soph year. It was built about 15 years ago. Not sure if they knocked down anything to build it. It is close to Doak.
Pretty sure they did knock some things down, but again my memory is fading.
was nothing but rolling hills in 1989, because when it snowed, we'd steal trays from the West Campus Dining Hall (actually, it was the only Dining Hall back then) and sled there...
You mean it used to snow in Raleigh?
JCooke93
He isn't a victim at all
JCooke93
Also they didn't break in but whatever this who thing is bs
wolfpack1972
He did get punched in the face and suffered a concussion.
Bell Tower Grey
89_Grad said:

so for all the shade thrown at WRAL, in fact, they ended up pleading guilty as charged. If, as people seemed to be suggesting on here, the local TV station swept conduct by, say, a couple of UNC players under the rug, people would be on here *****ing and complaining. Sounds to me like the journalists did their jobs here...I have no issue with any of the media coverage. There are better ways to deal with sexual harassment than taking matters into your own hands the beating the heck out of the perpetrator...
With all due respect, unless either you or a family member have been the victim of some type of sexual harassment / assault, you couldn't be more wrong.
Riddickulous
Bell Tower Grey said:

89_Grad said:

so for all the shade thrown at WRAL, in fact, they ended up pleading guilty as charged. If, as people seemed to be suggesting on here, the local TV station swept conduct by, say, a couple of UNC players under the rug, people would be on here *****ing and complaining. Sounds to me like the journalists did their jobs here...I have no issue with any of the media coverage. There are better ways to deal with sexual harassment than taking matters into your own hands the beating the heck out of the perpetrator...
With all due respect, unless either you or a family member have been the victim of some type of sexual harassment / assault, you couldn't be more wrong.

The world would be a better place if everyone who deserved it got stuck in the face.
pack4life11
Riddickulous said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

89_Grad said:

The world would be a better place if everyone who deserved it got stuck in the face.

Post of the day in my book
JCooke93
As he should
wolfpack1972
Are the boys going to get reinstated to play out the rest of this season?
JCooke93
Not sure
poexcuse
Riddickulous said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

89_Grad said:

The world would be a better place if everyone who deserved it got stuck in the faceThey
Always be hopeful and respect the athletes.
I40Wolf
poexcuse said:

Riddickulous said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

89_Grad said:

The world would be a better place if everyone who deserved it got stuck in the faceThey

So except for a punch in the face, what else happened to the abuser?
wolfpack1972
These guys deserve a hell of a lot better than this right here.
JCooke93
Amen to that

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.