2018 Pack9

18,524 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JCooke93
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reid Johnston and David Harrison Could be midweek starters and so could Connor Centala
JCooke93
And Nolan Clenney has a chance to be one of 2 closers
JCooke93
And we got some more pretty good young pitcher
JCooke93
I think that Gauthier could be out for the season but I am not 100% sure
JCooke93
I like our lineup and pitching staff
JCooke93
Gauthier is Back from injury he pitch in the Scrimmage on Saturday
JCooke93
And we have a ECU Transfer Who Pitch on Saturday and he closed for the Pirates Last Season Till The Middle of the Season
JCooke93
4 More Days
EthanBarry
Staff
JCooke93 said:

And we have a ECU Transfer Who Pitch on Saturday and he closed for the Pirates Last Season Till The Middle of the Season
I don't think he's eligible this year
EthanBarry
Staff
Couple of injuries I've heard about. Kinneman, O'Donnell, Staley, Bienlien are all banged up. I don't think any of them are serious or long term but obviously pitching injuries are scary. I don't think we'll see a whole lot of any of these guys in non-conference in hopes to get them ready for ACC play
CLTWolf
EthanBarry said:

Couple of injuries I've heard about. Kinneman, O'Donnell, Staley, Bienlien are all banged up. I don't think any of them are serious or long term but obviously pitching injuries are scary. I don't think we'll see a whole lot of any of these guys in non-conference in hopes to get them ready for ACC play

Terrell Tatum got hurt as well. My buddy with the WPC said Tatum was playing really well until he got hurt.
PackFansXL
All this sounds ominous. I hope guys recover quickly.
EthanBarry
Staff
CLTWolf said:

EthanBarry said:

Terrell Tatum got hurt as well. My buddy with the WPC said Tatum was playing really well until he got hurt.
Well that sucks. He was probably Kinneman's replacement
Wolfer79
Technician

.@NCStateBaseball returns six of nine starters from last season
https://t.co/DvaqRr5qSQ
JCooke93
EthanBarry said:

CLTWolf said:

EthanBarry said:

Well that sucks. He was probably Kinneman's replacement
Lawson MacArthur Should Play In the outfield then
JCooke93
CLTWolf said:

EthanBarry said:

And N.Swiney is going to be pretty good for us out of the pen

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.