#Pack9 at BC (April 5th - April 7th) (Pack wins series 2-1) 29-4 (12-3 ACC)

28,737 Views | 230 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Glasswolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pop up between 3rd and home and Bailey calls off Mensik to make the catch. 1 down.

Fly ball to left center, Butler stumbles and drops the ball and then Edwards mishandles the throw in so the runner ends up on second. One out.
DrummerboyWolf
Ground out to Edwards at first and the runner advances. Gary says he grounds out to 3rd unassisted. I am sure he meant it's 3 unassisted but one never knows.

Next batter grounds out 5-3. No runs as we go to the 7th. Pack up by 12, 14-2.
DrummerboyWolf
Bailey loops one into shallow left field and the shortstop runs it down for the first out.
DrummerboyWolf
Edwards with his 3rd hit of the day as he singles past the first baseman to right field.. One out and one on.
DrummerboyWolf
McDonugh grounds into a 4-6-3 double play. Going to the stretch it's 14-2 Pack.
DrummerboyWolf
Deep fly to left and Butler gets back to the wall to make the catch. One out in the bottom of the 7th.
DrummerboyWolf
Hit to Edwards right and he fields and flips to Johnston on a close play. 2 down and nobody on.
DrummerboyWolf
Slow roller to Vasquez, he charges and gets the out at first. Going to the top of the 8th and Pack leading by a dozen. 14-2.
DrummerboyWolf
Debo with a hard grounder between 1st and 2nd, second baseman dives and knocks it down and throws in the dirt, but first basemen scoops it gets the batter. One down.

Grounder to short, another low throw, but the first baseman saves his teammates again to get the out. 2 down. McArthur coming up.

Deep fly ball to left, but it finds the leather and McArthur is out. 3 up and 3 down for the Pack. Bottom of the 8th coming and the Pack is leading 14-2.
DrummerboyWolf
Klyman into pitch. Johnston goes 7 complete and is inline for the win.
DrummerboyWolf
Klyman walks the first batter. Got to throw strikes with a 12 run lead.
DrummerboyWolf
Pop up behind the plate and Bailey makes the play. One out and a runner on first.
DrummerboyWolf
Base hit to right. Runners on 1st and 2nd with one out.
DrummerboyWolf
Slow hopper to Vasquez and he takes the sure out at first. 2 down and runners on 2nd and 3rd.
DrummerboyWolf
Base hit up the middle. One run scores, runners on the corners. 2 down.

Ball hit down the 3rd base line, Klyman picks it up and gets the runner at first.

Gary says it's 14-4. I must have missed a run going back and forth between topics.
DrummerboyWolf
There was a homer to lead off the bottom of the 6th. I think I had my headphones off and missed it. My apologies it's 14-4. Ooops sorry CHECK THAT"
DrummerboyWolf
Mensik and Butler get back to back walks for the Pack. Wilson at the plate and nobody out.
DrummerboyWolf
Slow roller in the infield and the only play is to first. One out and runners on 2nd and 3rd. Pitching change for BC.
DrummerboyWolf
Bailey hit's a deep ball to right, but it's foul. He follows up with a single to right on the next pitch. Mensik scores, Butler to 3rd. 15-4 Pack.
DrummerboyWolf
Edwards flies out deep to center and Butler scores on the sac fly. 16-4 Wolfpack!!
DrummerboyWolf
McDonough grounds out to second to end the inning. Gary says it's 14-4 and forgets about the two runs in the 9th. 16-4 going to the bottom of the 9th.
DrummerboyWolf
Barger into pitch the 9th.
DrummerboyWolf
Barger strikes out Bacon for BC. One down.
DrummerboyWolf
Yish now batting for BC and gets a base hit to right. One down and runner on first.
DrummerboyWolf
Deep high fly to Center and McDonough gets under it for the second out. 2 down for the Eagles who are down to their last out.

Ball sliced down the left field by Jake Alou and hits right on the line for a double. Runners on 2nd and 3rd and still two out.
Glasswolf
Pack win 16-4
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

DrummerboyWolf
Tresh had replaced Bailey behind the plate. Batter grounds to Vasquez and he throws to first to secure the victory. 16-4 win for the Pack.

Wolfpack has already secured a winning record for the regular season. I don't expect that to be of consequence, but got to keep setting and reaching small goals along the way. Another series win and 12-2 in conference play.

Go Pack!!
PackFansXL
Thanks again for your fantastic job of updating the action, DBW!

Go Pack! Let's get the sweep!
wilmwolf
Good to wake up the bats today. Need that sweep tomorrow.
Glasswolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Tresh had replaced Bailey behind the plate. Batter grounds to Vasquez and he throws to first to secure the victory. 16-4 win for the Pack.

Wolfpack has already secured a winning record for the regular season. I don't expect that to be of consequence, but got to keep setting and reaching small goals along the way. Another series win and 12-2 in conference play.

Go Pack!!
Cannot let up. Clemson is dead on our ass and Louisville isn't to far back either
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Wolfer79
DrummerboyWolf
Glasswolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Go Pack!!
Cannot let up. Clemson is dead on our ass and Louisville isn't to far back either
Oh I know that. I was not saying they should let up, but you have to have goals along the way. First one is to have a winning season. We got a winning regular season. Next is to win more than half of your series. We have to get one more to accomplish that, then just keep building and meeting and surpassing small goals and achievements. We got a good start going.
Redwolf
Thanks Drummer...I missed the radio show and it was very nice to read about the inning action right here!!
Thanks again...
Colonel Armstrong
Clemson beat Louisville again. We could really benefit from Louisville winning tomorrow.
EthanBarry
Staff
cof17wolf said:

Clemson beat Louisville again. We could really benefit from Louisville winning tomorrow.
Yup. Looks like a three team race at this point, although UNC or GT could get hot and make a run. They have split the first two in their series, despite GT's best efforts

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.