Welcome Home

1,173 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by 78wilsonpack
WPNfamily
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big thanks to James for offering a home for Savage members to catch up and chat. This will be the go to location to discuss events and just build a community. Thank you all for supporting Savage Wolves and One Pack!
Skylitdrive
So what kind of BBQ does everyone like?
shogun
Great idea, love it.
Glasswolf
Skylitdrive said:

Eastern with vinegar base sauce.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

carterpack
Bro that's not the rabbit food your supposed to be eating
Skylitdrive
Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Love it too. And Texas style- brisket, dry rub wings and ribs!!
Skylitdrive
carterpack said:

Bro that's not the rabbit food your supposed to be eating
Haha. There is a Netflix show show called Chefs table. One episode is a guy that smokes his salads. Im learning a lot!
ScreamingEagle
Skylitdrive said:

I'm not choosey. I like it all.
Glasswolf
Skylitdrive said:

Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

My Son live in Texas. 1st Houston and now Dallas. He has become quite good at smoking a brisket. He's even started making his own bacon. Guess what he's doing when he visits next month?

WPNfamily
Just had BBQ for lunch. I am not a big fan of chain BBQ but City BBQ is good. Their smoked sausage and smoked turkey is awesome. Had one of their wings for the first time today, they brine in pickle juice, they were great!
Skylitdrive
Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

My Son live in Texas. 1st Houston and now Dallas. He has become quite good at smoking a brisket. He's even started making his own bacon. Guess what he's doing when he visits next month?
That's awesome. Enjoy it. Nothing brings families together like smoking bbq. You should take him a gallon of George's BBQ Sauce so he can experience that NC twang. Probably can't get that stuff out there.
Skylitdrive
WPNfamily said:

Just had BBQ for lunch. I am not a big fan of chain BBQ but City BBQ is good. Their smoked sausage and smoked turkey is awesome. Had one of their wings for the first time today, they brine in pickle juice, they were great!
I agree. Their chicken is really good. Next time, try Midwood over by Peace Street. Best smoked wings I've ever had, including Dreamland BBQ in Alabama.
ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

The only kind imo...lol
Glasswolf
Skylitdrive said:

Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

That's awesome. Enjoy it. Nothing brings families together like smoking bbq. You should take him a gallon of George's BBQ Sauce so he can experience that NC twang. Probably can't get that stuff out there.
He can get his own when he visits here. He grew up in Goldsboro lol. He's making me some brisket and homemade bacon

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

He can get his own when he visits here. He grew up in Goldsboro lol. He's making me some brisket and homemade bacon
Dang, homemade bacon...when does it go on sell? lol
TheCapper
Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Is their any other type?
WPNfamily
Skylitdrive said:

WPNfamily said:

I agree. Their chicken is really good. Next time, try Midwood over by Peace Street. Best smoked wings I've ever had, including Dreamland BBQ in Alabama.

I like Midoowd. I think they have a brisket Philly cheese steak that's good. I just love food!
Lagniappe
Maybe 1PACK needs its own BBQ sauce?
78wilsonpack
Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Glasswolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

What time should we come?
In other words, when do we eat?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.