Story Poster
NC State Football Recruiting

Try Inside Pack Sports For ONLY $1

March 1, 2018

It's time for you to make the jump. 

We know you're interested in the premium coverage at Inside Pack Sports, and now is the time to get premium access for $1.

The IPS Chat Room is one of our most popular premium features.

You'll get full access to the most reliable insider updates from our staff, exclusive interviews, player analysis, regular chats, film breakdown, text alerts, photos, recruiting coverage, and much more ... for only one buck.  

One Dollar.  That's It. 

All you have to do to take advantage of our subscription special is to click on the link below that pertains to you and follow the instructions:

Option 1: Already have an account? Go HERE and click on "Premium ($1 for 1 Month)"

Option 2: Don't yet have a InsidePackSports.com account? Click HERE and set up and account. During the registration process, be sure to click on "Premium ($1 for 1 Month)"

Inside Pack Sports is committed to providing the most detailed insider information on NC State athletics from recruiting to team news. This is your opportunity to be a part of the movement for only ONE DOLLAR.

NOTE: This special is only eligible to users that are not current IPS subscribers.  If you have any questions, please contact James Henderson at James@InsidePackSports.com. 

Get Inside!

Try Inside Pack Sports For ONLY $1

7,157 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cotten
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I made the switch to this site during its first week. I decided to take James up on a similar offer at the time. It was my first experience paying for premium on any of the several sites I've followed through the years. I highly recommend premium with this group! They've done an awesome job so far and just added even more talent to the team. I can promise you this site does not disappoint its premium membership. Give it a try.
PackBacker81
^ This
WolfOffCampus
This site is well worth the subscription fee. And to think that I just happened to stumble across this site at work while looking for a Wolfpack sports site that wasn't already blocked. This site is now my main source of Wolfpack athletics information.
NatePait94
Well worth it. Read the recommendation for a weary traveler.

https://insidepacksports.com/forums/8/topics/1913/replies/9151#9151
ncsupack1
Great site and worth every penny. Great job by James and the staff.
Cotten
IMHO… the BEST Wolfpack site.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.