Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,213,692 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
nryanh94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bey is visiting BC
Ripper
LebaneseCedarMaronite777 said:

Friends i know around him said things changed completely when he realized Louisville problems are "over" and ncsu are "starting"

Tbh Im sorry guys.this was one of the package deal...BUT A LOT OF HIS FRIENDS CLOSE TO HIM THINK HE WILL DECOMITT IN DECEMBER AFTER THE SIGNING THING
I smell troll.
TheStorm
Ripper said:

Friends i know around him said things changed completely when he realized Louisville problems are "over" and ncsu are "starting"

Tbh Im sorry guys.this was one of the package deal...BUT A LOT OF HIS FRIENDS CLOSE TO HIM THINK HE WILL DECOMITT IN DECEMBER AFTER THE SIGNING THING
I smell troll.
Just take it with a grain of salt for now, it will play itself out eventually...
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

Nickelberry is actively recruiting Withers to L'ville. Apparently, this Mack guy is gonna be a pain in our ass.

We weren't getting withers either way, and think the staff has kinda backed off knowing that
Right, but I'm just saying that Mack is establishing a recruiting base in North Carolina.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
camelwolf
Ripper said:

I smell troll.

Just seems like a high school kid who wants people to think he has sources
WolfpackSI
July 14 is a big day for @LebaneseCedarMaronite777. He said to expect 2-3 big moves so let's see. Whatever happens that day is gonna determine if hes got some sources or is a troll. Til then I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

July 14 is a big day for @LebaneseCedarMaronite777. He said to expect 2-3 big moves so let's see. Whatever happens that day is gonna determine if hes got some sources or is a troll. Til then I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

And if he doesn't:

Jk jk
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
K guys u lost someone with inside info...thanks for ur wasted time and no class
camelwolf
K lol
TheStorm
Can we get a summary?
WolfpackSI
WolfpackSI said:

Quote:

And this is what happens when you hold people accountable...
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
camelwolf

I'm sorry kid, but you went from a couple months ago asking who were we recruiting/getting to now saying you have inside info. It's kinda hard to believe, especially when you make bold claims like" July 14th" and then delete the posts, then walk it back and say Nickleberry was one of the supposed package deal players
nryanh94
Alright guys, I know it's a slow period. But let's get this back to recruiting
Ripper

At least stick around until July 15th.
nryanh94
Don't know that he'll be a power 5 player or would want to play for his dad but here's a fun tidbit

nryanh94
nryanh94
AU'DIESE TONEY, or Trinity Christian committed to Pitt. Capel is getting himself a good player. Don't know that we ever reached out to him, but fringe top 100 kid
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

Kids got a nice jumper! Would love to see KK jr run with the pack. 2022 makes him a freshman right?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

Kids got a nice jumper! Would love to see KK jr run with the pack. 2022 makes him a freshman right?

Rising freshman, correct
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

Rising freshman, correct
Where is he going to school? WoG?

I'm guessing its no coincidence that KK has his boys playing for Gardner Road lol.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

Rising freshman, correct
Where is he going to school? WoG?

I'm guessing its no coincidence that KK has his boys playing for Gardner Road lol.

No idea, I feel like most of our coaches kids end up at broughton
PackFansXL
nryanh94 said:

Don't know that he'll be a power 5 player or would want to play for his dad but here's a fun tidbit

KJ = Winner Jr
Dunlow66
Back from Va ca at the OBX......Nickelberry commit, IMO, kinda points to a hard push by the staff for Patrick Williams and Wendell Moore. Go out on a limb here and say we get at least one of them. My money is on Williams but Moore has received some promises of having being the focal point of our team if he commits.
Dunlow66
TheStorm said:

Ripper said:

I smell troll.
Just take it with a grain of salt for now, it will play itself out eventually...
Tell you what.....PM me the inside info, I'll sit on it until July 14th and we will see.
TheStorm
Just to be clear, I am not a source for inside information and do not have any. I come here for that information from the reputable sources on this site with proven track records. I would know nothing about college basketball recruiting on my own. I don't know anything about July 14 either.
Dunlow66
TheStorm said:

Just to be clear, I am not a source for inside information and do not have any. I come here for that information from the reputable sources on this site with proven track records. I would know nothing about college basketball recruiting on my own. I don't know anything about July 14 either.
I meant that as a response to Cedar....just quoted your post. I have no clue if his info is legit or not.
Bulldogwolf27
One of my childhood friends was recent named as an assistant coach at cox mill. I'm hoping Moore stays so I can get some info from him. But knowing my luck Moore will be at a prep power next year.
Struttingwolf96
I have heard State has really made some progress with Moore, but most want to still see him going to Duke, hoping Keatts proves them wrong. I believe State will sign 2 from the list of Moore, Williams, Gary, Lecque, & Gantt. I think thats the five we have the best shot with currently. People I believe now are really starting to see that Keatts & his staff might become a problem for the so-called big boys when it comes to recruiting. I will gladly take any two of them five kids to add to next year's roster.
WolfpackSI
Struttingwolf96 said:

I have heard State has really made some progress with Moore, but most want to still see him going to Duke, hoping Keatts proves them wrong. I believe State will sign 2 from the list of Moore, Williams, Gary, Lecque, & Gantt. I think thats the five we have the best shot with currently. People I believe now are really starting to see that Keatts & his staff might become a problem for the so-called big boys when it comes to recruiting. I will gladly take any two of them five kids to add to next year's roster.
This staff is so clear about what they want. Under the old staff, we would still be shuffling to get '18 class together and '19 would be a complete afterthought. Now we have our '18 roster squared away by the end of May and already have a short list of kids of our '19 class. That is absolutely unheard of!

I hate to keep piling on the old staff but it really is night and day. KK just seems so much more in control from a roster building standpoint.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Struttingwolf96
I definitely agree with that, its so nice & refreshing. He really impressed me last year & I'm hoping it's not just one good year, but multiple. I really like Keatts & hope we can keep his staff & him around for a while. Hopefully this will be the new norm for State basketball.
WolfpackSI
Struttingwolf96 said:

I'm hoping it's not just one good year,
Yea, you also have to acknowledge that there has been exceptional talent in our state that probably won't be the norm every year.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
I would not be surprised at all to see this staff pull of Moore or Lecque
WOLFDAC
Well, the info I went digging for and got, is all playing out so far...now we wait for the end game to happen come mid July...and yes, if it goes down, I'd agree with that one tweet/article that stated Bey and by all accounts...Nickelberry were being recruited over...I'll sit back and watch this hand play out.
RDUwolfpack
So you're saying we're getting a recruit mid July as well?
Struttingwolf96
Have heard & read in other places that Keatts & staff have got Moore really interested & intrigued now, they have came at Moore about coming in & being the PG, not a wing. None of his other top 5 programs are, Duke-his dream school & unc, were on top. We have made progress as well for Gantt, he worked out a lot this past summer with incoming freshmen Steere & Bates from Fayetteville. Have heard we are on top of Williams' list as it stands now. Also, have heard we are in the top 2 for Gary (SC & State) & Lecque (Vill. & State). Contrary to what others have stated about Lecque, who it looks more & more like he's staying in the 2019 class for sure now, going to a blu-blood school or the SEC. We may have only 2 schollys next year, but they could end up being two really good players, I'll take any combo of those guys above. I am excited about Keatts, his staff, & the direction of the basketball program.
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.