Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,046 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
Amphibious
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Struttingwolf96 said:

I believe we will be fine at PG with Beverly & Harris coming back if Johnson does decide to leave early. Maybe the 2020 class we will need another true PG. I think the staff is trying to get 2 wings for the 2019 class. Coach Keatts is trying his hardest to get Wendell Moore a ***** F/G from NC(we made his top 5) to take 1 of the 2 scholarships they have. I think the coaches want Nickleberry at SG as well, but with him looking like he might commit to Louisville there are other options. Jalen Lecque another *****CG in NC would be a great pickup, but everyone is after him. The other five I think the staff would be happy with getting a commit from would be Patrick Williams a ****PF/SF from NC, Isaac Okoro a****SF/SG from GA, Greg Gantt a PF/SF from NC, who has been working out a lot with Bates & Steere during the summer, James Bishop a**** CG from MD, or Christian Brown a***** SF from SC. The staff is recruiting very hard & they have offered other big time players as well, but I think these are the main ones they are trying to get.
watch your mouth!!
nryanh94
Struttingwolf96 said:

I believe we will be fine at PG with Beverly & Harris coming back if Johnson does decide to leave early. Maybe the 2020 class we will need another true PG. I think the staff is trying to get 2 wings for the 2019 class. Coach Keatts is trying his hardest to get Wendell Moore a ***** F/G from NC(we made his top 5) to take 1 of the 2 scholarships they have. I think the coaches want Nickleberry at SG as well, but with him looking like he might commit to Louisville there are other options. Jalen Lecque another *****CG in NC would be a great pickup, but everyone is after him. The other five I think the staff would be happy with getting a commit from would be Patrick Williams a ****PF/SF from NC, Isaac Okoro a****SF/SG from GA, Greg Gantt a PF/SF from NC, who has been working out a lot with Bates & Steere during the summer, James Bishop a**** CG from MD, or Christian Brown a***** SF from SC. The staff is recruiting very hard & they have offered other big time players as well, but I think these are the main ones they are trying to get.

You can add in Juwan Gary and Quincy Gurrier, I know USC is in the lead for Gary but I would not be surprised to see the staff land Gary and Williams (aau teammates), I don't see Lecque happening and Moore is a duke lean per Dunlow and others. Christian Brown is really interesting to me, seems like a UGA, Florida, USC guy, but he's my top choice in this class and if this staff can get an OV I have faith in hem with anybody
nryanh94
Struttingwolf96 said:

Yeah, Dunlow66 what is the deal with Lecque now. I know Keatts was recruiting him pretty relentlessly early on, about at every game & things looked good, even thought he may reclassify to 2018. I think he's decided to stay in the 2019 class now, but is he still looking at the Pack?

It's highly likely Lecque ends up at a Blue Blood, wouldn't be surprised with UK. (Remember that he's from NY originally so staying in N.C. May not be something he wants to do). There's still the chance he reclasses, read somewhere he may decide to reclass sometime in late June/july
RowanWolf
Just save a spot for Class of '20 6'-4" G Jaden Springer from Rocky River. #1 in NC and Top 25 Nationally. Like our chances. What a coup if KK were to land neighbors Moore and Springer in back to back classes.
nryanh94
RowanWolf said:

Just save a spot for Class of '20 6'-4" G Jaden Springer from Rocky River. #1 in NC and Top 25 Nationally. Like our chances. What a coup if KK were to land neighbors Moore and Springer in back to back classes.

Think we're in really good with a few 2020 prospects. Springer, Cone, Day'ron sharpe, and Terrance Williams
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
NatePait94
WolfpackSI
LebaneseCedarMaronite777 said:

Per inside sources and family connections...July 14 is expected to be a huge day as a pack fan moving forward...expecting 2 or 3
Care to elaborate?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
NatePait94
Wheres the beef?
RowanWolf
Well...Nickelberry and Williams are NC kids that don't have Duke offers (as far I know).
Struttingwolf96
Yes, what is July 14 so important & what does 2 or 3 mean?
Struttingwolf96
I also believe we are in better shape for Moore than most think. He might be a Duke lean now, but I believe Keatts has really got him interested in us. Don't be surprised. Maybe he can pull a reverse Amile Jefferson? We owe Duke for that one.
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
WolfpackSI
Struttingwolf96 said:

Maybe he can pull a reverse Amile Jefferson? We owe Duke for that one.
You would not believe how happy this would make me. Of course, we would have to hear all about how Roy stopped recruiting him for the last few weeks for some unknown reason.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
welppack
WolfpackSI said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Maybe he can pull a reverse Amile Jefferson? We owe Duke for that one.
You would not believe how happy this would make me. Of course, we would have to hear all about how Roy stopped recruiting him for the last few weeks for some unknown reason.
Ah yes... the ol' classic Carolina way... "we didn't want him anyways!!!1!!11"
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Yeah, Dunlow66 what is the deal with Lecque now. I know Keatts was recruiting him pretty relentlessly early on, about at every game & things looked good, even thought he may reclassify to 2018. I think he's decided to stay in the 2019 class now, but is he still looking at the Pack?

It's highly likely Lecque ends up at a Blue Blood, wouldn't be surprised with UK. (Remember that he's from NY originally so staying in N.C. May not be something he wants to do). There's still the chance he reclasses, read somewhere he may decide to reclass sometime in late June/july
Right now, it would be UK, IMO
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

I also believe we are in better shape for Moore than most think. He might be a Duke lean now, but I believe Keatts has really got him interested in us. Don't be surprised. Maybe he can pull a reverse Amile Jefferson? We owe Duke for that one.
We still have ground to make up on this recruitment. Kid remnds me a lot of TJ Warren.
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

Per inside sources and family connections...July 14 is expected to be a huge day as a pack fan moving forward...expecting 2 or 3
Care to elaborate?

Well he took down the original post so I'm guessing he doesn't think it'll happen
HungryWolf92
All of his post seem like he's a troll lol
Packfan8
Watching the highlights from the Josh Level classic shown me a lot. The first being that Manny is building himself a little bit of a stronger body and the second being I really want Patrick Williams in 2019
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
Come on man have respect...i was in Lebanese Festival in Virginia just returned

Anyway no i didbt take them off but my phone acting weird till i get a new one

My dream class next year would be this French small forward we are showing interest in and either williams or berry who is a pitbul
NatePait94
Is the French guy the one you previously spoke of?
nryanh94

My dream class next year would be this French small forward we are showing interest in and either williams or berry who is a pitbul

All three of your posts were edited man lol, c'mon. Your phone acting weird wouldn't make the site edit your posts and to have nothing in them after you've already posted
nryanh94

Berry? You mean Josh Nickelberry? And the French guy I'm assuming is Quincy Guerrier from Canada
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
I dropped my phone in water and its messed with files including aby written form because I merged it with google documents to be able to type these...c'mon dude

Anyway....yes nickelberry is the guy but the french guy is a top 90 type player...plays similar to jaylen hoard but smaller

Nothing guranteed just heavily expected
PicklePacker

I dropped my phone in water and its messed with files including aby written form because I merged it with google documents to be able to type these...c'mon dude

Anyway....yes nickelberry is the guy but the french guy is a top 90 type player...plays similar to jaylen hoard but smaller

Im pretty sure this Lebanese character is 100% legit.

TheStorm
What town was the festival in?
nryanh94

I'll believe it when I see it, I've seen to many people pretend to have sources over the years to believe a first time prediction.

Add in Nickelberry is trending toward Louisville, and Guerrier is the only person I know of that we've iffeeed who has a French background

Also seen times where people with trusted sources have expected a big commit or multiple on a certain date (Bam Adebayo and rawle alkins) and then it doesn't happen, because at the end of the day you're dealing with 17-18 year olds and no one can tell what's going on in their mind, or behind the scenes.
Thunderhill
PicklePacker said:

Is that you Klinger?
TheStorm
PicklePacker said:

I think you might have him mixed up with LebaneseCedarMaronite776 though... not sure...
NCSt8MANdrews

Nice, how was it this year? I have been a couple times.
NatePait94
NCSt8MANdrews said:

There were a lot more tents up this year compared to previous years. My wife couldn't find the silk pattern she was searching for but we had a good time. The addition of the fried mule testicles in the food trucks was a step in the right direction. Looking forward to next years.
nryanh94
NatePait94 said:

NCSt8MANdrews said:

There were a lot more tents up this year compared to previous years. My wife couldn't find the silk pattern she was searching for but we had a good time. The addition of the fried mule testicles in the food trucks was a step in the right direction. Looking forward to next years.

The poor mules
nryanh94

What is aby? And why would that mess with a site that isn't linked to your phone?

Also isn't Google docs web based?

Let all of these questions be prefaced with the fact that I have very little knowledge of programming, so these are legit questions I have no idea what aby is.
First Page Last Page
Page 69 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.