Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,029 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
EthanBarry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
nryanh94 said:

Idk, I doubt it. But I'd much rather have Keatts without Zion than have Gott with him.
Oh for sure. That's not even a debate
WolfpackSI
Cal has a knack for scooping up recruits like this last minute. My heart wants USC(in-state but outta the ACC) but Gut feeling is that its UK.

My Rectum tells me its UNC
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Wolfnate77
The rich gets richer,

Zion to DUKE
WolfpackSI
Duke now has the top-3 players in the class + #8 pg in Tre Jones.

Yikes.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
NatePait94
Hopefully they don't mesh well and lack defense. NCSU takes advantage and gets the DUB.
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

Thankfully I don't see Duke getting Langford or Williamson
Welp.....lol
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
Thankfully I don't see State getting Simons, Lecque, Moore, or Okoro.
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

Thankfully I don't see State getting Simons, Lecque, Moore, AND*** Okoro.
FIFY
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

Thankfully I don't see State getting Simons, Lecque, Moore, AND*** Okoro.
FIFY

Thanks haha
Dunlow66
Paul BiancardiVerified account
@PaulBiancardi

I spoke with Anfrenee Simons recently. He really liked his Tennessee visit. Interested in South Carolina and N.C State. NBA is a possibility because he is one year removed from his HS class and will be 19 during the draft year. I love his game.
Dunlow66
Simons to visit NC State.....likely to be the UNC home game.
nryanh94
What're the odds looking like here, dunlow?
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

What're the odds looking like here, dunlow?
Less than 25 percent, IMO,

That number would go up a bit if he decides against the NBA. Some have him as the second or third best PG in the draft(based on potential, not production). His outside shooting range seperates him from other PGs when it comes to being an NBA prospect....and he has excellent 'length' for the position.

nryanh94
You think as of now

1. NBA
2. Tennessee
3. State
WolfpackSI
Think Simon could benefit from a year in college. The draft is really deep this year..I've seen him mostly projected in the late first early second.

He needs to look at Trae Young. Go to a school where you are handed the keys and you could play your way into the top-5.

Thats just unbiased opinion of course....
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Andrew4343
Any chance Chris Clemons graduates and transfers?
nryanh94
Andrew4343 said:

I highly doubt it, but I wish he would. Not just because I wish he'd come to State, I wish he would go anywhere else. Mcgeehan is the most incompetent coach I have ever seen in my life and he is wasting Chris' talent, as well as Marcus Burke who is on Campbells roster.
TheWhiteWolf
Is there any chance Cacok leaves uncw once he graduates and looks our way?
nryanh94
Any chance we take a look at Audiece Toeny from Trinity Christian?
WolfpackSI
Would love to have Cacok or Clemons on the team but where are the scholarships gonna come from? We are already maxed out and still will take Simon if he comes.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
I get the feeling that Keatts wont sign his first elite recruit until 2020. He has a lot of ground to make up, and needs to put a good product on the floor.
TheWhiteWolf
nryanh94 said:

I get the feeling that Keatts wont sign his first elite recruit until 2020. He has a lot of ground to make up, and needs to put a good product on the floor.
Isaiah Todd would be a great start
nryanh94
TheWhiteWolf said:

nryanh94 said:

Isaiah Todd would be a great start

Todd along with Jaden Springer and Jalen Cone
RowanWolf
TheWhiteWolf said:

With the current staff at Wilmington, there's a better chance the Seahawks will become a farm team for the Cheats.
gpwncsu
Surprised no one has plugged the 'beating both in state rivals' will help recruiting...

Amazed by what KK has done with this patchwork roster. Have to assume this success gets rolled into his pitch.

Anyone left from next years class that's a realistic get? If so, what's the timeline to announce?
TheWhiteWolf
gpwncsu said:

Surprised no one has plugged the 'beating both in state rivals' will help recruiting...

Amazed by what KK has done with this patchwork roster. Have to assume this success gets rolled into his pitch.

Anyone left from next years class that's a realistic get? If so, what's the timeline to announce?
Everyone is still recovering from last night's celebrations, but I think having Coach Keatts is great for the future. These young recruits know that Roy and K won't be there forever, so like previously mentioned 2020 maybe the year
enlighten
nryanh94 said:

Andrew4343 said:

I highly doubt it, but I wish he would. Not just because I wish he'd come to State, I wish he would go anywhere else. Mcgeehan is the most incompetent coach I have ever seen in my life and he is wasting Chris' talent, as well as Marcus Burke who is on Campbells roster.
Haha!! That's a bold statement. McGeehan is bad but he's not the worst. Agree that the offense is awful to watch though. Weave and heave Herb style. Guy is a Mooney disciple though so it's no surprise.

Gott tried to get Clemons to flip after he missed on some bigger fish. Chris likes being the big fish in a little pond from what I've been told. Would love to have him with Keats though.
sf59
RowanWolf said:

TheWhiteWolf said:

With the current staff at Wilmington, there's a better chance the Seahawks will become a farm team for the Cheats.
Correct.

All UNCW coaches with UNC connections have tanked.

I doubt "Walkie Talkie" Mcgrath will do anything. Right back to the bottom of the colonial just like Buzz-Kill Peterson.
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
—Jack Handey
nryanh94
Jacob Newman, class of 2022 PG for team loaded will take an unofficial to State for the Notre Dame game.
Dunlow66
Corey Evans @coreyevans_10 12h12 hours ago
More

NC State is in tonight for 2019 Miller School & @BooWilliamsAAU products Tariq Balogun and Aundre Hyatt
Dunlow66
Balogun is a 6'9 PF from London....kinda under the radar right now.

Hyatt is a 6'6 SF who has 'top 100' potential. From NY. Reclassified player who could go in the '18 or '19 class. Legit prospect who would be a very good fit in Coach Keatts system. He can play in the low post, then take his man outside as a 'respectable' shooter. Good help defender and has the length to force turnovers in our pressure defense. Reminds me of Jercole Hellems . Strong kid who knows the game.
nryanh94
Tariq is the type of kid that could give you 15 and 10 his senior year, has really high upside with his size/athleticism. But he's definitely a project
Dunlow66
Kentucky now reaching out to PG Anfernee SImons

NC State also still working on this one.
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

Kentucky now reaching out to PG Anfernee SImons

NC State also still working on this one.

Dammit that is not good
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
State was in to see Simons play tonight
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.