Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,065 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Packfan8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Love this thought. They don't have much more room
Packfan8
Another cb for hall has come in for hall. Most likely a piggy back with no substance to go off of
Packfan8
Maxwell commits to gt. Good fit for him
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Maxwell commits to gt. Good fit for him
Once he cancelled for the second time on his trip to NCSU and took the Tech visit, this one was easy to call.
ClePack
Dunlow66 said:

UNC loading up on Centers and PGs
Here's my issue:

If UNC misses on Zaiare Williams, they are going to need a SF. I'm Assuming Hall is on their short list...
Dunlow66
ClePack said:

Dunlow66 said:

Here's my issue:

If UNC misses on Zaiare Williams, they are going to need a SF. I'm Assuming Hall is on their short list...
I think UNC also has SG/SF Kerwin Walton coming in for an OV.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Think Maxwell may indeed end up at Georgia Tech.

Glad he visited there so our staff could put the hard sell on Josh Hall

Any momentum with hall or is it too early to tell
Some feel like we made a big move with Hall on this OV.

Looking better and better.
Packfan8
Like as an early commit or still holding off till spring????? Damn this would be huge for keatts
ClePack
Dunlow66 said:

ClePack said:

Dunlow66 said:

Here's my issue:

I think UNC also has SG/SF Kerwin Walton coming in for an OV.
Interesting. Trying to get him to reclass? That would be nice.
duran_duran
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

If we land Hall off this vist nobody is allowed to complain about Primetime for at least 4 years
Struttingwolf96
Sounds promising. Any chance State would want to get both Hall & Ambrose-Hylton signed or are they just looking to get one of them?
Struttingwolf96
Does anyone know how State is in shape with the 2022 NC kids? Looking like PG Jaden Bradley, SF MJ Rice, & SG Jalen Schifiano are gonna be some absolute studs. Has Keatts & staff started recruiting any, if not all of them yet?
nryanh94
Struttingwolf96 said:

Does anyone know how State is in shape with the 2022 NC kids? Looking like PG Jaden Bradley, SF MJ Rice, & SG Jalen Schifiano are gonna be some absolute studs. Has Keatts & staff started recruiting any, if not all of them yet?

Rice visited Friday if I'm not mistaken, don't think we've looked to 2022 yet.
Dunlow66
Bradley just visited UK
Struttingwolf96
Ok, thanks. I hope they start to cause if State could get all 3 of them kids that would be a monumental haul.
PicklePacker
Hall will announce in 2 weeks. They've already decided where he's going. But they will take their visits to LSU and Depaul just because they promised to do so.
HungryWolf92
Packfan8
PicklePacker said:

Hall will announce in 2 weeks. They've already decided where he's going. But they will take their visits to LSU and Depaul just because they promised to do so.

Woah
Packfan8
And jerry Meyer put a cb in for state. This class is coming along.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

1985 NCSU Grad
Bradley has recently been to Kentucky, Clemson, UNC, Duke and Tennesseee. He is really just starting the interest in him. He has a couple other guys on his team with tremendous potential. A long-time friend of mine has a son that plays on his team that had his recruiting interest pick up after his play this past summer.
wolfpackjb
PicklePacker said:

I believe/trust your info, but I'm gonna be nervous as crap these next few weekends until it's official!
nryanh94
PicklePacker said:

Sounds promising but that L$U visit worries me
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

PicklePacker said:

Cam Thomas is gonna go there and get those shots. I dont think Hall wants to play with another freshman 'shooter'....JMO
RDUwolfpack
nryanh94 said:

PicklePacker said:

Hall certainly isn't worried about any coming penalties.
Packfan8
ClePack said:

PicklePacker said:

From feedback I got, we're in good shape. However, and this is a big however, if he waits until spring, and I think he will, if one of the blues jumps on him, all bets are off. Hang on to your hats on this one.
And one of the blues will more than likely jump in on him. Not necessarily Duke/UNC, but a blue blood.

edit - Corey evans put in a crystal ball for NC State. We ain't getting him, folks

And now Corey Evans has put a pick in for nc state
ClePack
PicklePacker said:

oh baby. Thanks for sharing!!!
ClePack
Using the 247 sports class calculator, if Josh Hall commits to NC State, it would be the fourth highest ranking class for 2020. Keatts has not only salvaged, but taken this class to another level.
WolfpackSI
ClePack said:

Using the 247 sports class calculator, if Josh Hall commits to NC State, it would be the fourth highest ranking class for 2020. Keatts has not only salvaged, but taken this class to another level.
But still behind UNC and Duke. So still not good enough for some fans here. The rest of us are just psychologically broken from years of losing and should expect more. Isn't that right Strutt?
WolfpackSI
I will give a lot of credit to Cam Hayes if Hall gets to state. I feel like both of those dudes bonded over being overlooked by UNC.

Hayes + Hall + Dowuona + Farrar (+Thomas Allen) is a monster class for us.
Packfan8
WolfpackSI said:

I will give a lot of credit to Cam Hayes if Hall gets to state. I feel like both of those dudes bonded over being overlooked by UNC.

A hell of a foundation to build off of. Controlling nc can lead to getting guys like stylez that we wouldn't really have a chance with.
PicklePacker
WolfpackSI said:

Absolutely. I think Keatts told the Hall's exactly what they needed to hear, but Hayes being so adamant about Hall joining him, went a long way in possibly wrapping this thing up in 2 weeks.
Dunlow66
and now you guys see why Keatts wanted Hall to visit at this time and not wait til spring.

Gotta take your shot.

We may end up getting the best of the Cam Thomas deal afterall if we can fill that 'shooter' role with Hall instead.
Dunlow66
and in one we projected months ago...Jaden Springer officially commits to Tennessee.

Got to hand it to Rick Barnes. He is getting it done there.
Dunlow66
First Page Last Page
Page 240 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.