Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,059 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Engineer97 said:

Dun,

My one bball contact says it's not as positive for Williams. The one positive is 2 hours is much better than 7.

Yes, Im much more connected to the football program. I hadn't talked to my bball guy in a while.
Most people that cover recruiting will tell you that Patrick Williams recruitment has been very, very much a mystery. I still have a few people telling me we get him, but we have all been wrong in the past. Guess we will have to wait and see.
MarOdoxPhoenician7
The only thing that is a certain regarding Patrick Williams is that he said earlier in the summer that "ncsu is very high in his list and he can see himself going there"
That was a video interview I believe
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Anyone know that I'm talking about and can offer better details plz?
nryanh94
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

I remember the interview you were talking about, but with recruiting it's always watch what they do and not what they say. Over the next few weeks it'll be interesting to watch and see if Williams makes any unofficial visits or schedules anymore OVs
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

I remember the interview you were talking about, but with recruiting it's always watch what they do and not what they say. Over the next few weeks it'll be interesting to watch and see if Williams makes any unofficial visits or schedules anymore OVs
Dont forget that Lecque and Williams visited NCSU on the same weekend. That was not a coincidence.
Packfan8
That's what I was thinking and they were both posting on their Instagram stories about each other
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Dont forget that Lecque and Williams visited NCSU on the same weekend. That was not a coincidence.

I know they know each other from the Nike circuit. But do they have a close enough relationship to talk package deal?
pack1502
They were very active on instagram about the visit together. Both made posts saying "NCSU visit this weekend with my boy Jalen/Patrick" essentially.
TheStorm
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

^That's what I'm trying to hold on to also...

and last I heard Moore was 35 / 35 / 35 / 5... so there's still that too.

Also - is it Tuesday yet?
PackDaddy
Do we think Leque is 110% ours for tomorrow??
WOLFDAC
It's October 1st...and we're on the clock.
PicklePacker
FWIW, Lecque's most recent twitter follow is a Tennessee basketball player, Lamonte' Turner. This was done over the weekend because I checked on Friday and it wasn't there. Hopefully it means nothing. Just throwing it out.
nryanh94
PicklePacker said:

FWIW, Lecque's most recent twitter follow is a Tennessee basketball player, Lamonte' Turner. This was done over the weekend because I checked on Friday and it wasn't there. Hopefully it means nothing. Just throwing it out.

CLTWolf
PicklePacker said:

Probably just tryna get Ralston's number to ask about cool **** to do in Raleigh.
WolfPacker54
PicklePacker said:

I think you might be reading into that one a little too much. But nothing surprises me in recruiting.
PicklePacker
WolfPacker54 said:

PicklePacker said:

I think you might be reading into that one a little too much. But nothing surprises me in recruiting.
Definitely take it with a grain of salt. I've seen it go both ways. It could just mean he's not going to Tenn and this is how he can stay in touch with this particular player.
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

WolfPacker54 said:

PicklePacker said:

Definitely take it with a grain of salt. I've seen it go both ways. It could just mean he's not going to Tenn and this is how he can stay in touch with this particular player.
I dont think Lecque is going to Tenn.

They are already out of scholarships for next year and still need another big....
Packfan8
Is there a stream tomorrow at 10?
PicklePacker
Done deal. Check out mom's recent follows. https://twitter.com/MichelleLecque/following

and his dad https://twitter.com/Deque124/following
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

Done deal. Check out mom's recent follows. https://twitter.com/MichelleLecque/following

and his dad https://twitter.com/Deque124/following
LOL...damn Pickle, glad you are finally convinced.
PicklePacker
Where's the link to watch?
Struttingwolf96
Lecque commits to the Pack!
TheStorm
PicklePacker said:

Where's the link to watch?
We had it on chat. (I was on chat but I didn't stream the link, just followed the play by play)
TheStorm
And posted from those on chat that watched it was pronounced Leh - Q... two syllables.
TriangleDreamer
TheStorm said:

And posted from those on chat that watched it was pronounced Leh - Q... two syllables.
To clarify, it's "luh-CUE" with emphasis on the CUE and more of an "uh" sound than an "eh" sound. At least that's how it sounded when Jalen introduced himself.
"High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." ~ Charles Kettering
TheStorm
TriangleDreamer said:

TheStorm said:

To clarify, it's "luh-CUE" with emphasis on the CUE and more of an "uh" sound than an "eh" sound. At least that's how it sounded when Jalen introduced himself.
Thanks. Even better.
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Andddd the french kid commits to the pack only 81 days later than expected thanks to nickelberry

For whatever it is worth, I'm hearing from friend sources that the staff lost interest in nickelberry in order to shift their focus to Williams and the french dude
Struttingwolf96
Keatts working his magic. Who's up next to go along with Lecque? Patrick Williams or Wendell Moore, maybe both? What's everybody's guess?
Struttingwolf96
Dunlow66
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Andddd the french kid commits to the pack only 81 days later than expected thanks to nickelberry

For whatever it is worth, I'm hearing from friend sources that the staff lost interest in nickelberry in order to shift their focus to Williams and the french dude
Could have told you that months ago....staff lost interest after he told them he was committed to NCSU and then changed his mind
MarOdoxPhoenician7
*(for whatever it was worth)*
Dunlow66
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

*(for whatever it was worth)*
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Noooooo you are the best, it would take 1 million of me to know as much as half of you :-)

Are moore and Williams same type of players? We can only have one so who you got?
ClePack
anthony harris commits to V tech instead of duke. Duke going to ramp it up for cole anthony?
Dunlow66
ClePack said:

anthony harris commits to V tech instead of duke. Duke going to ramp it up for cole anthony?
Duke never offered Harris.......
First Page Last Page
Page 95 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.