Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,403 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
Bulldogwolf27
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pin it up top
Bell Tower Grey
Thanks for pinning it. Maybe consider pinning the football recruiting thread as well?
cowboypack02
Dunlow66 said:

Thought it would be nice to have this pinned at the top of the fourms.......agree? disagree?

Remember, it is your forum and we want to make it better.
Works for me
NatePait94
Great idea.
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
wolfpackfan00

Jairus Hamilton offered by FSU
wolfpackfan00
2 people on Crystal Ball (including Louisville insider) just predicted Immanuel Bates to NC State

http://247sports.com/Player/Immanuel-Bates-45572606
Dunlow66
wolfpackfan00 said:

2 people on Crystal Ball (including Louisville insider) just predicted Immanuel Bates to NC State

I been predicting Immanuel Bates to NC State for months now. Do I gotta go buy a damn crystal ball to get some respect around here?
Dunlow66
Glasswolf
Dunlow66 said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

I been predicting Immanuel Bates to NC State for months now. Do I gotta go buy a damn crystal ball to get some respect around here?
Here ya go Dun!

Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Dunlow66
AN under the radar 2019 prospect that I could see at NC State is Jae'lyn Withers from Mecklenburg. Length is his calling card. I think he is still growing. About 6-8-6'9ish now with an outstanding wingspan. Just reaching his potential as his skill catdhes up to his body. Could be a stretch 4 in our system. Rebounds well, will get after it on defense. Has a decent shot that could develop into a consistent 3 point shot. Very active hands. Ball handling is a weakness right now.

Son of former UNC Charlotte great Curtis Withers.
PackFansXL
What year?
Cole's commandments:

1) You get out what you put in
2) Treat everyone the right way and stand for something
3) Never accept mediocrity in anything
Dunlow66
PackFansXL said:

What year?
My bad. Hit a 0 instead of a 9
WolvesWinNow
WolvesWinNow
Dunlow66 said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

Maybe a Wolfpack disco ball and a red lava lamp?
NatePait94
Dunlow66 said:

I say I say that was darn tootin'
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
cowboypack02
wolfpackfan00 said:

Dunlow you may of already put in your two cents and i missed it, but what do you think about Bates?
Dunlow66
cowboypack02 said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

Dunlow you may of already put in your two cents and i missed it, but what do you think about Bates?
I have been touting him for two years as a defensive stopper and rebounder. Hard worker who has made a LOT of progress but still has a ways to go. Never going to be a 'go to' scorer, but Keatts system doesnt require much scoring from the Center position anyway. Be nice to have a more mobile shot blocker to stand as the last line with Keatts pressure defense, IMO.

Solid 4 year player who will be a fan favorite, but maybe a year or two from really showing what he can do.
Dunlow66
I hope you guys notice these recent crystal ball 'trends' of things like Bates to NCSU, Dotson to Kansas etc. Those national guys are really on the ball.
1985 NCSU Grad
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article132180209.html

NatePait94
Dunlow66 said:

I hope you guys notice these recent crystal ball 'trends' of things like Bates to NCSU, Dotson to Kansas etc. Those national guys are really on the ball.

You ARE the crystal ball. #woof
NatePait94
1985 NCSU Grad said:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article132180209.html

Good read on Withers
NatePait94
I just met Davion Mintz on Fury 325 at Carowinds. Had great conversation. Really humble guy. Him and his trainer sat with me front row. I was too star struck to ask any recruiting questions about Withers.

NatePait94
https://ibb.co/kHCTUv
Bulldogwolf27
Dun usually gets it right when it comes to recruit future destinations.
wolfpackfan00
Kris Monroe that goes to St. David's School in Raleigh, just committed to Providence. NC State showed interest.
wolfpackfan00
Glasswolf
wolfpackfan00 said:

Kris Monroe that goes to St. David's School in Raleigh, just committed to Providence. NC State showed interest.
But never offered

Colonel Armstrong
Dunlow66 said:

AN under the radar 2019 prospect that I could see at NC State is Jae'lyn Withers from Mecklenburg. Length is his calling card. I think he is still growing. About 6-8-6'9ish now with an outstanding wingspan. Just reaching his potential as his skill catches up to his body. Could be a stretch 4 in our system. Rebounds well, will get after it on defense. Has a decent shot that could develop into a consistent 3 point shot. Very active hands. Ball handling is a weakness right now.

Son of former UNC Charlotte great Curtis Withers.
I was a Charlotte fan during the time Curtis Withers played there. He was such a great athlete and could dunk from anywhere on the court it seemed. One of my favorite players of all time.

If Jae'lyn is half as good as Curtis was I would love for him to run with the Pack.
NatePait94
wolfpackfan00 said:

Looks like we're top 3...
NatePait94

He is the first big man that UNC has offered for that class.
Dunlow66
NatePait94 said:

He is legit. Low post offensive weapon with solid rebounding skills.
NatePait94
Dunlow66 said:

NatePait94 said:

He is legit. Low post offensive weapon with solid rebounding skills.

His Nike EYBL coach replied to the tweet saying, 'Now go ahead and commit because that is my mob'... so at least his coach is steering him in wrong direction.......
NatePait94
Anyone have updates/news on Isaac Okoro? NC State offer out of Georgia. 6 foot 5 in Shooting Guard. 4 star class of 2019.
wolverinepack20
NatePait94 said:

If August 16th is a wrist slap for unc as I expect it to be ... this recruitment will be over soon.
Glasswolf
wolverinepack20 said:

NatePait94 said:

If August 16th is a wrist slap for unc as I expect it to be ... this recruitment will be over soon.
that's when the COI meets with unccheat. Won't find any thing out for 30 - 60 days

First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.