Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,223,963 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
state95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jaywolf27 said:

Packfan8 said:

Safe to say Jadun Michael probably wouldn't have made it in high major basketball. He's averaging 1 ppg for Elon as a freshman

I was wondering if it was because he was hurt. I know he messed up one of his shoulder right after signing. Thought he would red shirt, but I guess no one is redshirting this year.

He has played in 5 games. But doesn't look like he plays much. Really surprising.
OldTuffy
Can we get a Jalen Cone word filter?
Dunlow66
OldTuffy said:

You should ask the poster who moderates this thread...

Packfan8

Packfan8
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKCvX7wjz5R/?igshid=1baeri9luzcfg
wolfpackjb
Packfan8 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKCvX7wjz5R/?igshid=1baeri9luzcfg

Baby T may be my favorite player Keatts has recruited to Raleigh so far. Can't wait to see him suit up!
OldTuffy
Dunlow66 said:

OldTuffy said:

You should ask the poster who moderates this thread...

Nooffense , lol. Now snuggle back up to your JCone custom throw blanket.

FlockaWolf
Funny how scared everyone is to call him the best player in the state so instead they play it safe and say best SG. I'm certain it would be different if he was committed to unc ch or Louisville.
nryanh94
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

maybe we dodged a bullet by missing on him.
Packfan8

We have our in with team loaded now
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Is there bad blood between Carr and Keatts? Don't follow each other on the twitters anymore
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Is there bad blood between Carr and Keatts? Don't follow each other on the twitters anymore

I don't think there's any bad blood it's just a business. Carr was going to the games last year
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

I don't think there's any bad blood it's just a business. Carr was going to the games last year

Ahmad played for AW at Hargrave so that should help as well
Packfan8

Keatts needs to go all out on mj rice
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

If we can land Rice and Epps. Idgaf what happens with the rest of 2022
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

If we can land Rice and Epps. Idgaf what happens with the rest of 2022

Hmmmmm
FlockaWolf
Would be cool if Duke didn't offer
Packfan8
FlockaWolf said:

Over the past couple months everytime he mentions who he's in contact with he says state, Pitt and Louisville so I would imagine it's one of those unless he's holding out for Duke. Hate to get my hopes up but he barely follows anyone on Instagram and many of those followers are members of our team, plus he likes a lot of stuff about keatts on Twitter but he also likes things from Louisville and Duke
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

FlockaWolf said:

Over the past couple months everytime he mentions who he's in contact with he says state, Pitt and Louisville so I would imagine it's one of those unless he's holding out for Duke. Hate to get my hopes up but he barely follows anyone on Instagram and many of those followers are members of our team, plus he likes a lot of stuff about keatts on Twitter but he also likes things from Louisville and Duke

Not gonna be shocked with louisville, they're killing it in NC
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

FlockaWolf said:

For being such a big prospect I wonder why his recruitment has been relatively quiet. Not many articles have come out about him which is surprising
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

FlockaWolf said:

For being such a big prospect I wonder why his recruitment has been relatively quiet. Not many articles have come out about him which is surprising

Think that knee injury is hurting him a lot, also think a lot of people just assume he's going to Duke

Fwiw, as far as I can tell he only follows two school related accounts: duke basketball and nc state university official Twitter. Also interesting that our team account follows him
Packfan8
Mj rice turns 18 in a few weeks, I wonder if he could graduate early this year. In terms of wanting to be a top pick I think that would be best for him because otherwise if he went oad he would turn 21 during his rookie year much older than other one and done prospects
FWIW for comparison nick Farrar is less than 5 months older than mj
Packfan8

Hopefully Duke is scared because of the injury because we could use some of this
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Hopefully Duke is scared because of the injury because we could use some of this

We could use Keatts landing a mcdaa caliber kid. He just needs 1 to make others start looking
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

FlockaWolf said:

Dino
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

We could use Keatts landing a mcdaa caliber kid. He just needs 1 to make others start looking

Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Mj rice turns 18 in a few weeks, I wonder if he could graduate early this year. In terms of wanting to be a top pick I think that would be best for him because otherwise if he went oad he would turn 21 during his rookie year much older than other one and done prospects
FWIW for comparison nick Farrar is less than 5 months older than mj
and overmatched, IMO, at this level.

Honestly think Farrar should have done a prep year but it doesnt matter since this is a 'free season'/
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

FlockaWolf said:

I would think its the injury. He was being pushed as a top prospect before the issue.
Dunlow66
I think if Rice is healthy, he will get that Duke offer and he will go there
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

If he's waiting end of year then it's gonna be Duke. They haven't offered any 2022 guys and can't imagine they get that far without doing so.
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

If he's waiting end of year then it's gonna be Duke. They haven't offered any 2022 guys and can't imagine they get that far without doing so.

Also depends on if he meant end of 2021 or end of season as 'year'
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Also depends on if he meant end of 2021 or end of season as 'year'

I'd think it's year, gotta say. It is nice to see our name seems to always come up first with him
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Pretty odd that they haven't been offered anyone yet but I guess that probably has to do with covid
Packfan8
First Page Last Page
Page 327 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.