Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,197,948 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
nryanh94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packfan8 said:

Just looked at the stats for game 2, smith and green did not score at all I wonder if they got injured

I could be wrong, but don't know that the app is accurate. I totaled all the players stats up individually and it accounts for 56 pts And the team scored 74. Additionally the app said Styles scored 21, but big shots tweeted 24. And the app doesn't even list Pettiford on the roster for me
Dunlow66
Jamie Shaw
@JamieShaw5

10h
Best performance I saw today at #BigShotsNationals was '22 Jazian Gortman

Other #AbsoluteBasketball Standouts

Jonas Aidoo
Brandon Huntley Hatfield
Terquavion Smith
Caleb Foster
Mason Hanback

S/O Elijah Jamison, Dontrez Styles, Isaac Farah, Jamarii Thomas
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Just looked at the stats for game 2, smith and green did not score at all I wonder if they got injured

I could be wrong, but don't know that the app is accurate. I totaled all the players stats up individually and it accounts for 56 pts And the team scored 74. Additionally the app said Styles scored 21, but big shots tweeted 24. And the app doesn't even list Pettiford on the roster for me

I just heard that he had cramps throughout that game
Packfan8

Looks like FSU
Packfan8
https://instagr.am/p/CC0zK4zDjXH
Jalen McDonald can jump out the gym. A mid-high major is gonna have fun with him
Packfan8
While there isn't any clear leader for Cleveland, FSU makes the most sense but he still has the picture on his Instagram of him at nc state in the uniform. He took off many other pictures a while ago before he cut his list but kept that one
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

While there isn't any clear leader for Cleveland, FSU makes the most sense but he still has the picture on his Instagram of him at nc state in the uniform. He took off many other pictures a while ago before he cut his list but kept that one

I think FSU too, but fwiw. These are his most recent twitter follows (don't know how long ago each is) but follow us right after Tipton is interesting to me
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

I think FSU too, but fwiw. These are his most recent twitter follows (don't know how long ago each is) but follow us right after Tipton is interesting to me

Dammit I hate going down this rabbit hole of having hope just to be crushed lol
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Must've been recently because our official Twitter just started following him after mike summey and Chris Zupko.
nryanh94
Maybe we can get Wheeler
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

I just heard that he had cramps throughout that game

https://www.si.com/college/ncstate/basketball/ncstate-wolfpack-basketball-recruiting-big-shots-rock-hill-terquavion-smith

Apparently he didn't play
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CC0zK4zDjXH
Jalen McDonald can jump out the gym. A mid-high major is gonna have fun with him
Id take a flyier on this kid as a HM...especially if he would redshirt as a freshman
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Maybe we can get Wheeler
FSU gets Cleveland. Kansas gets Wheeler.
FlockaWolf
nryanh94

And he's right back at it! 29 pts and 6 more 3s
Dunlow66
Maybe we dont need a shooter because we already have one for 2021 in Smith...
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Kid has without a doubt improved his shot and his game over all. I'm curious to see if he gets a bump at all
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Kid has without a doubt improved his shot and his game over all. I'm curious to see if he gets a bump at all

He deserves one, hows his defense
Packfan8

High praise
wufpack7
Dunlow66 said:

That's the first thought that popped into my head, but looking at the future roster I STILL think shooting ability is the skill we're most lacking in unless a couple more guys greatly improve their shooting. And SF/big wing is the position where we need the most help unless AJ Taylor is a lot better than I'm expecting. That's why the whole Quincy Allen deal is so weird. He would have been a perfect fit, and we went from thinking we led to not even being in his final four or five schools so quickly? Something weird happened there. That he chose somewhere else isn't overwhelmingly surprising, but to not even list us as one of his final choices? You would think we either did something to piss him off or we backed off, nothing else that I can think of makes sense.
braz213
Baby T bout to move in the top 50. Or should.
Packfan8
ClePack
Who are we looking at now? I don't know any other names we've been connected to.
nryanh94

Name to watch
nryanh94
nryanh94
Packfan8

Wow
Bulldogwolf27
No matter who he picks. I like this kid.
Packfan8

At least the guys we're targeting aren't taking it down to spring
Packfan8
Not in mike James top 8. Maybe the staff is just burning the scholarship this year after all
ClePack
What are some reasons why we would do that?
Packfan8
ClePack said:

What are some reasons why we would do that?

Ncaa stuff but who knows. They might just only take a guy who would impact immediately. Otherwise keep it for a transfer or something
Packfan8
Cleveland has deleted many pics on Instagram but keeps the N.C. State one. Holding out slight hope lol
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

Cleveland has deleted many pics on Instagram but keeps the N.C. State one. Holding out slight hope lol

Oh well FSU it is
ClePack
Van Der Heijden trending to louisville. Lville having no issues recruiting with an NCAA investigation hanging over their heads.
First Page Last Page
Page 308 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.