Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,217 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
Packfan8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nryanh94 said:

Terquavion and Green both with 23 in the 2nd game in another blow out win. Smith had 5 more 3s

Geez I was just typing this up. Smith is ridiculous from behind the arc
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Terquavion and Green both with 23 in the 2nd game in another blow out win. Smith had 5 more 3s

Geez I was just typing this up. Smith is ridiculous from behind the arc

Through 6 games is averaging 17.2 pts and 3.5 3s a game. 1 game left to go.
Wolfblood
nryanh94 said:

Wow! Smith isn't eligible for next year's draft is he? Bwahahahaa!!! Probably shouldn't joke about things like that.

Who is responsible for putting this event together and how did they pull it off? I thought it might have been a small local event, but it looks to be players/teams from across the country.

Kudos to Smith for working hard to improve his game. Also, kudos to Coach Keatts for identifying the talent and potential in Smith before other coaches, the scouting gurus and experts. Makes me feel even better about the potential of other recent recruits that lacked high rankings and star power such as Seabron, Moore, Ebe, Farrar and Gibson.

In Keatts We Trust!!!
Bulldogwolf27
Wolfblood said:

nryanh94 said:

Wow! Smith isn't eligible for next year's draft is he? Bwahahahaa!!! Probably shouldn't joke about things like that.

Who is responsible for putting this event together and how did they pull it off? I thought it might have been a small local event, but it looks to be players/teams from across the country.

Kudos to Smith for working hard to improve his game. Also, kudos to Coach Keatts for identifying the talent and potential in Smith before other coaches, the scouting gurus and experts. Makes me feel even better about the potential of other recent recruits that lacked high rankings and star power such as Seabron, Moore, Ebe, Farrar and Gibson.

In Keatts We Trust!!!

That's coaches biggest skill is identifying talent. He did a great job at uncw. We are about to see the fruits of his eye for talent.
nryanh94
In a much closer 3 point win and final game of the weekend, Terquavion scored 30 and hit 8 3s.

De'Ante Green added 20 pts
nryanh94
Finished averaging 19 pts and 4.1 3s per game
nryanh94
Terquavion finished the 2nd event tied for the most 3s and 1 pt out from being the leading scorer of the event.
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

In a much closer 3 point win and final game of the weekend, Terquavion scored 30 and hit 8 3s.

De'Ante Green added 20 pts

Damn he's good. I can't wait to see him after this year. This type of week should warrant a ranking boost but it really doesn't matter because he can definitely ball with the best of them
Packfan8
https://t.co/k7ek8eYmIJ
RDUwolfpack
Packfan8 said:

Not cool
Packfan8
RDUwolfpack said:

Packfan8 said:

Not cool

Sorry this tweet said free but it's actually a paid article
FlockaWolf

Guy gets buckets. The handles and James Harden type step back 3 were impressive.
Packfan8
FlockaWolf said:

Guy gets buckets. The handles and James Harden type step back 3 were impressive.

Similar frame and play style to Trevor Lacey out of high school. I hope they have the same college career because that would be great
PackDaddy
Packfan8 said:

FlockaWolf said:

Similar frame and play style to Trevor Lacey out of high school. I hope they have the same college career because that would be great

You hope he transfers away from his first school?
Packfan8
PackDaddy said:

Packfan8 said:

FlockaWolf said:

You hope he transfers away from his first school?

Lol no just the production he had in those 3 years
nryanh94
dogplasma
It's hard to imagine Lacey having been that thin!
Packfan8
dogplasma said:

I looked back Lacey was 6'3" 190 coming out of high school and if I remember correctly he was a 5th year guy so we could easily expect smith to put at least 10 pounds on before coming to state
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

dogplasma said:

I looked back Lacey was 6'3" 190 coming out of high school and if I remember correctly he was a 5th year guy so we could easily expect smith to put at least 10 pounds on before coming to state

Smith is not close to 180 despite what 247 says lol
Packfan8

Ummmmmmmm
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Ummmmmmmm

Welp lol.
Packfan8
I'm still confused about Allen, I thought he was the top choice and he was talking us up throughout his entire recruitment listing us at the top of his list every time. Maybe the staff backed off after his injury this year but I doubt it
Packfan8
Colorado landed Allen
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Colorado landed Allen
Strange end to this one.
Dunlow66
Wonder if the hiring of Rick Ray by Colorado impacted this one.
RDUwolfpack
Something changed. I heard really good things about Allen to State.
wolfpackjb
Throw everything at Matthew Cleveland!
Dunlow66
wolfpackjb said:

Im assuming we already have.
wolfpackjb
Dunlow66 said:

wolfpackjb said:

Im assuming we already have.

Do you feel we have a legit chance with Cleveland? I know some were surprised we were in his top 5.
Dunlow66
Starting to wonder if we are going to have that extra scholarship at all...maybe we lose it to the NCAA
nryanh94
nryanh94
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Baby T hit 4 3's in the game. He's showing that he consistently shoots well from outside
Packfan8

For smith to lead them in scoring in game 1 with the talent on that roster (plus green) is pretty impressive
Packfan8
Just looked at the stats for game 2, smith and green did not score at all I wonder if they got injured
First Page Last Page
Page 307 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.