Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,220,762 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I trust Coach Keatts more with Top 20 talent than I do some other coaches with Top 5 talent.
Engineer97
Dunlow66 said:

I trust Coach Keatts more with Top 20 talent than I do some other coaches with Top 5 talent.

Yep.

Dun, I think I asked this before - so I apologize. Could Moore get a fourth star if his shooting continues to improve? Not that it matters in any way, just wondering
Engineer97
Geez, imagine what Keatts could do without the other crap even a hint in the background. I think he will do it eventually too
Dunlow66
Engineer97 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Yep.

Dun, I think I asked this before - so I apologize. Could Moore get a fourth star if his shooting continues to improve? Not that it matters in any way, just wondering
I guess he could but I think most scouts who do the rankings have already formed their opinions and moved on to younger player evaluations.

Playing at Moravian on a national schedule could help.

I think he is Top 100 material.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Engineer97 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Yep.

I guess he could but I think most scouts who do the rankings have already formed their opinions and moved on to younger player evaluations.

When you look a local nc guys that rank prospects many think Moore is better than hayes even though hayes is over 100 spots higher on the national level
Andrew4343
It's just really nice to hear possible top defender in the nation. In our backyard! This is the type of player that we need, teach him to hate the blues and turn him lose.
Ripper
Dunlow, what is your hunch or guess on who we end up with in addition to Farrar, Duwuona, and Hayes?
Engineer97
Dunlow66 said:

Engineer97 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Yep.

Me too. Thank you.
Dunlow66
Ripper said:

Dunlow, what is your hunch or guess on who we end up with in addition to Farrar, Duwuona, and Hayes?
Right now I'd say maybe a 60 percent chance that we get Hall and Moore.

25 percent on Ambrose

Struttingwolf96
So when do you think Shakeel Moore will be added back to the Watchlist in between Hall & KAH? Tomorrow maybe? What do you think is the hold up if your hearing he is seriously considering the Pack again?
Packfan8
If shakeel can continue to develop his jumper he could become a more all around Markell by his junior and senior season and that's scary
WPNfamily
Struttingwolf96 said:

So when do you think Shakeel Moore will be added back to the Watchlist in between Hall & KAH? Tomorrow maybe? What do you think is the hold up if your hearing he is seriously considering the Pack again?

Sometimes Strutters trolling of James is so hard and bad that it makes me laugh out loud.
Struttingwolf96
Not trying to be hard on any one person. Thought there were more than one or two guys who put information & work on this site(the green guys). Just someone else trying to stir the pot to get sumthing started.
Dunlow66
Watchlist or no watchlist

We have kept you updated on this site with the most current info, rumors and opinions surrounding NC State basketball recruiting.

The renewed Moore interest is still heating up. Still has OVs available.
jwpack
What percent chance do we have to sign Hall by himself.
nryanh94
If the Memphis visit happens, I'm concerned we lose out on Hall
PackAlpha91
I know Penny has some momentum but damn.
wufpack7
I don't know what's going to happen with Hall, but how many different schools have people said they were afraid we were going to lose Hall to? Seems like a different one every week, we're the only constant. I guess the million dollar question is, is he desperately trying to find somewhere "better" to go, or are our fans just paranoid?

I'll tell you the truth though, if you would give me Ambrose and Moore tomorrow drama-free? I'd take them in a heartbeat and tell Hall tough luck, you should have made the decision when you had the chance. But that's probably just me.
Struttingwolf96
I'm right there with you, don't lose out on someone else who might want to be at State than wait on someone who might end up going somewhere else.
pack1502
Just because a kid doesn't immediately pull the trigger on his OV doesn't mean state isn't still leading. People were complaining that Cam Hayes thought he was too good for state and didn't want to come so we'd rather have something else days before he committed. According to most people, we're in a good spot just leave it there.
Packfan8
wufpack7 said:

I don't know what's going to happen with Hall, but how many different schools have people said they were afraid we were going to lose Hall to? Seems like a different one every week, we're the only constant. I guess the million dollar question is, is he desperately trying to find somewhere "better" to go, or are our fans just paranoid?

I'll tell you the truth though, if you would give me Ambrose and Moore tomorrow drama-free? I'd take them in a heartbeat and tell Hall tough luck, you should have made the decision when you had the chance. But that's probably just me.

I think Memphis might be the only competition and who knows he might not visit anywhere else before deciding but he's definitely deciding before the fall period ends
PicklePacker
i'm gonna try to find out something on Hall today.
PicklePacker
There may or may not be anymore visits. They're gonna sit down with the big man tonight to see if he's ready to shut it down and focus on the season.
metcalfmafia
PicklePacker said:

There may or may not be anymore visits. They're gonna sit down with the big man tonight to see if he's ready to shut it down and focus on the season.
My body is ready.
wolfpackjb
PicklePacker said:

Gahhh I hope so! Shut it down Josh!
jwpack
Pickle. who is they're?
Packfan8
PicklePacker said:

Sounds like his family is ready to shut it down. Wonder how much josh wants to shut it fown
Struttingwolf96
Duke just landed Top 10 ranked Jr for 2021. Five * SF AJ Griffin out of NY. Duke is trying to get a stacked squad again. See if K can win anything with them since he couldn't do it with the top 3 ranked players last year.
Dunlow66
Duke has a stacked squad every year and K is a great coach even if he coaches the other guys.

I still feel like we get Moore and Hall.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

PicklePacker said:

Sounds like his family is ready to shut it down. Wonder how much josh wants to shut it fown
If it were me or my son...we'd take all our visits even if I already told one school I would be going there.
Struttingwolf96
I like the sound of the last part of your post.
Dunlow66
Need Moore to go ahead and drop an OV date. Rumored to be doing so very soon
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Need Moore to go ahead and drop an OV date. Rumored to be doing so very soon

Wish we had them on campus tomorrow for an unofficial
nryanh94
Didn't notice this but we picked up 4 more predictions for Hall on Rivals; 2 came in after the DePaul visit (1 from Eric Bossi). So that now makes 5 on rivals and 3 on 247
PicklePacker
jwpack said:

Pickle. who is they're?
His parents
First Page Last Page
Page 245 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.