Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,510 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
nryanh94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HungryWolf92 said:

Evan Daniels with a "?" CB for Smith....that's interesting.

That makes me feel a lot less confident with Hayes
HungryWolf92
Could be Smith heads elswhere because of UL getting a bigger fish? I don't think all those CB's for Hayes to State would happen if they weren't pretty confident in it. I have no inside info though.
nryanh94
HungryWolf92 said:

Could be Smith heads elswhere because of UL getting a bigger fish? I don't think all those CB's for Hayes to State would happen if they weren't pretty confident in it. I have no inside info though.

I mean at the same time you wouldn't think 14 CBS would have Smith to Louisville if they weren't confident
HungryWolf92
True. I guess we will see. I honestly thought Smith was going to commit a few days ago with all the buzz around him and UL.
Dunlow66
Corey Evans
@coreyevans_10

5m
Missouri's Cuonzo Martin will be in today for Rivals150 center John Hugley; his next official visit is scheduled for Pitt that will begin on September 20
@GabeDeArmond
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

HungryWolf92 said:

I mean at the same time you wouldn't think 14 CBS would have Smith to Louisville if they weren't confident
There was always the possibility of one of the 'local' schools making a move on Smith and now it looks like he will take more visits before commiting anywhere.
Dunlow66
HungryWolf92 said:

True. I guess we will see. I honestly thought Smith was going to commit a few days ago with all the buzz around him and UL.
so did they
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

HungryWolf92 said:

Louisville put a lot into recruiting Hayes. Wonder if he decides to visit the Ville after all......I bet they are pushing for him to at least show up right about now.

Also might put Louisville in the position to take a 'fall back' option like Shakeel Moore.
HungryWolf92
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

HungryWolf92 said:

Louisville put a lot into recruiting Hayes. Wonder if he decides to visit the Ville after all......I bet they are pushing for him to at least show up right about now.

Also might put Louisville in the position to take a 'fall back' option like Shakeel Moore.

Stop cutting me deep
Packfan8
Shakeel Moore says he wants to commit before the season but he's not sure yet
nryanh94
FWIW the Louisville guys think they've conceded Hayes to us
PicklePacker
Dunlow66 said:

Corey Evans
@coreyevans_10

5m
Missouri's Cuonzo Martin will be in today for Rivals150 center John Hugley; his next official visit is scheduled for Pitt that will begin on September 20
@GabeDeArmond
Watch Hugley slip away.
ClePack
PicklePacker said:

Dunlow66 said:

Corey Evans
@coreyevans_10

5m
@GabeDeArmond
Watch Hugley slip away.
Any new info that leads you to this conclusion?
ClePack
What the heck is going on with Smith? Another CB rolls in for "undecided"
Packfan8
It's a young kid, who knows what he is thinking lol
HungryWolf92
I guess we are going to land Smith, Hayes, Hugley, and Hall
ClePack
HungryWolf92 said:

I guess we are going to land Smith, Hayes, Hugley, and Hall
Don't play with us, lol. That would be an unbelievable class, especially given all the "recruiting heat" keatt's has taken this year.
PicklePacker
ClePack said:

PicklePacker said:

Dunlow66 said:

Corey Evans
@coreyevans_10

5m
@GabeDeArmond
Watch Hugley slip away.
Any new info that leads you to this conclusion?
no, just my gut. But it felt like we had him and I hoped he would go ahead and commit, but now his recruitment seems to have picked up even more.
Wolfblood
Dunlow66 said:

Shun Williams
@OntheRadarHoops

5m
Georgia & Georgia Tech are in to see Grayson (GA)
@graysonhoops
2020 guard Deivon Smith

Looks like this little nugget Dunlow posted a couple of days ago could be influencing Smith's seemingly impending commitment to Louisville. I guess with young kids anything can make them change their mind, but perhaps the local schools made the pitch to hold on and give them time to make the case to stay in-state.

Hopefully Hayes will make a commitment to the pack soon and put to rest any worries of him going to Louisville. I still feel good about Hayes to State, but you never know in recruiting.

I thought Hayes had already taken his official visit to Louisville. Maybe I'm thinking about the Hall visit. Until Hayes picks the pack, I guess we will have to sweat this one out. If we get Hayes I would be happy to see Smith go somewhere else instead of Louisville.
Packfan8
Wolfblood said:

Dunlow66 said:

Shun Williams
@OntheRadarHoops

5m
@graysonhoops
2020 guard Deivon Smith

Looks like this little nugget Dunlow posted a couple of days ago could be influencing Smith's seemingly impending commitment to Louisville. I guess with young kids anything can make them change their mind, but perhaps the local schools made the pitch to hold on and give them time to make the case to stay in-state.

Hopefully Hayes will make a commitment to the pack soon and put to rest any worries of him going to Louisville. I still feel good about Hayes to State, but you never know in recruiting.

I thought Hayes had already taken his official visit to Louisville. Maybe I'm thinking about the Hall visit. Until Hayes picks the pack, I guess we will have to sweat this one out. If we get Hayes I would be happy to see Smith go somewhere else instead of Louisville.

Whatever happens we still have Moore visiting in a few weeks and Whitt is a possibility to reclassify back up
HungryWolf92
Looks like we will be getting Hayes, Hugley, Smith, Hall, Whitt, and Moore I guess.
OldTuffy
HungryWolf92 said:

Looks like we will be getting Hayes, Hugley, Smith, Hall, Whitt, and Moore I guess.

But whiff on Thomas? #hotseat
nryanh94
OldTuffy said:

HungryWolf92 said:

It'll be fine, I've heard from a reliable source Keatts has persuaded Emoni Bates to reclass up 2 classes to 2020 and commit to state.
HungryWolf92
Don't start something like this...some posters will now bring this up in a few weeks
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Wait wait maybe that is the french dude?
WolfpackSI
OldTuffy said:

HungryWolf92 said:

yeaaa how about no
oceanclub
Reason coach gets paid the big bucks. He has got to stay in with a recruit or fold and go for another.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Wolfblood said:

Dunlow66 said:

Shun Williams
@OntheRadarHoops

5m
@graysonhoops
2020 guard Deivon Smith

Whatever happens we still have Moore visiting in a few weeks and Whitt is a possibility to reclassify back up
I think Moore and Whitt would be a great 1 2 punch for any team that could land both of them. Almost like Yin and Yang
wolfpacker7
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Wolfblood said:

Dunlow66 said:

Shun Williams
@OntheRadarHoops

5m
@graysonhoops
2020 guard Deivon Smith

I think Moore and Whitt would be a great 1 2 punch for any team that could land both of them. Almost like Yin and Yang

How would Hayes and Moore do sharing floor? Feel like it could work... Moore primary ball handler and on ball defender... Hayes playing off ball as perimeter scoring threat?
Dunlow66
wolfpacker7 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Wolfblood said:

Dunlow66 said:

Shun Williams
@OntheRadarHoops

5m
@graysonhoops
2020 guard Deivon Smith

How would Hayes and Moore do sharing floor? Feel like it could work... Moore primary ball handler and on ball defender... Hayes playing off ball as perimeter scoring threat?
They played AAU ball together in the same backcourt
nryanh94

Gaudio was there for Louisville
Dunlow66
Earl Grant is one of my favorite 'up and coming' coaches. Could see him in the ACC in a few years, IMO

Phenom Hoop Report
@Phenom_Hoops
6'10 2020 Javarzia Belton (Moravian Prep) has schedule an official visit to the College of Charleston September 19th Head coach Earl Grant and assistant coach JD Powell in attendance today at open gym
Dunlow66
Shakeel Moore will begin his official visit at Providence tomorrow. 2020 guard is a priority for the Friars
Dunlow66
Dunlow66
[url=https://twitter.com/Coach_Rick57][/url]
Rick Lewis
@Coach_Rick57

3m
6'0 2020 Shakeel Moore (Moravian Prep) has really improved his range and 3-point shooting efficiency. Taking OV to Providence September 13-15, OV to NC State September 20-22, and OV to Pitt September 27-29
First Page Last Page
Page 216 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.