Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,223,253 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
WolfpackSI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Florida just got a committment 4* pg Andrew Nembhard. Does this open up things for Dodson or is he Maryland bound now?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

Florida just got a committment 4* pg Andrew Nembhard. Does this open up things for Dodson or is he Maryland bound now?
Maryland/Kansas battle
wolfpackfan00
NatePait94
That is a full grown man!
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
gopack_83
Love the shorts Mr. Steere
NatePait94
Andrew Nembhard and Noah Locke commit to Florida over last two days. Both are guards. Hopefully that creates space between Florida and Simons, recent lousiville decommit, and pushes him elsewhere.
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
NatePait94
Seems like NC State and Maryland are in direct competition for the same talented guards. Good news is we will probably get a split.
metcalfmafia
That is a powerful human being.
twentytoe
So do we feel good about landing Keldon Johnson? Any news on Devon Dotson?
Dunlow66
twentytoe said:

So do we feel good about landing Keldon Johnson? Any news on Devon Dotson?
Dotson is going to be Maryland or Kansas

Some rumors suggest Maryland also has a really solid chance at Keldon. I think our recent push for Saddiq Bey may indicate Johnson is looking elsewhere.
Dunlow66
NatePait94 said:

Andrew Nembhard and Noah Locke commit to Florida over last two days. Both are guards. Hopefully that creates space between Florida and Simons, recent lousiville decommit, and pushes him elsewhere.
still dont think it will be us....but we have reached out. FSU looks to have a good shot. South Carolina also already involved.
Dunlow66
Nassir Little, the five star recruit who was in the middle of an allleged bidding war between Arizona and Miami looks to announce today. UNC getting a lot of buzz.

So how does such a super 'clean' program end up with a kid who is at the center of one of the dirtiest scandals to ever become public in NCAA basketball?

Dunlow66
Rumors that Keldon Johnson will decide next week. Still a LOT of Maryland buzz right now
pack1502
Dunlow66 said:

Rumors that Keldon Johnson will decide next week. Still a LOT of Maryland buzz right now
Damnit I was really optimistic about this one.
Dunlow66
pack1502 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Damnit I was really optimistic about this one.
I was hoping. Always thought we had a better shot at Mccormack until Kansas made their late push. Still, not a done deal yet to MD or Tx, but I expect it to happen soon. Personally, if he knew the future roster, I think KJ would prefer Kentucky....just too much uncertainty with Cal bringing in guys at the same position.
Dunlow66
and still think Zion Williamson could end up at Kansas. Dont be surprised if it happens like I said earlier in the thread with Zion and Dotson playing for the Jayhawks.
twentytoe
As was I.
stuartmcarthur5
Wouldn't Nassir maybe be ineligible since he was the focus of this investigation and allegedly took money?
metcalfmafia
Joey Baker is visiting tomorrow for the Louisville game. Good to have him back on campus after the Duke visit.
WolfpackSI
stuartmcarthur5 said:

Wouldn't Nassir maybe be ineligible since he was the focus of this investigation and allegedly took money?
No, Roy would never, ever recruit a player like that!
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
WolfpackSI
I'm no conspiracy theorist but I think UNC did play a role in the FBI investigation. Roy quickly gets out i front after getting his ducks in order. Takes attention off the academic scandal so they can load up on talent(Little and <ww><ww><ww>****tu</ww></ww></ww>) and make another push before Roy retires and the sanctions come.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
WolfpackSI
WolfpackSI said:

I'm no conspiracy theorist but I think UNC did play a role in the FBI investigation. Roy quickly gets out i front after getting his ducks in order. Takes attention off the academic scandal so they can load up on talent(Little and <ww><ww><ww>****tu</ww></ww></ww>) and make another push before Roy retires and the sanctions come.
Little and Shi ttu were the two players I was referring to lol
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
RowanWolf
No one has signed their names on any dotted lines yet. If Williams and Dotson both commit to Kansas, with what they already have, does McCormack reconsider his situation? There are only so many shots to go around and he would be, what, their 4th or 5th option?
RowanWolf
No one has signed their names on any dotted lines yet. If Williamson and Dotson both commit to Kansas, with what they already have, does McCormack reconsider his situation? There are only so many shots to go around and he would be, what, their 4th or 5th option?
Dunlow66
RowanWolf said:

No one has signed their names on any dotted lines yet. If Williams and Dotson both commit to Kansas, with what they already have, does McCormack reconsider his situation? There are only so many shots to go around and he would be, what, their 4th or 5th option?
I feel like Kansas has Mccormack sold right now. The only think I think that would make him reconsider would be a surprise commit by Moses Brown to KU, IMO.
Bulldogwolf27
Crystal ball sighting for saddiq Bey running with the pack by a Maryland guy. This looks like it is trending our way.
Dunlow66
Jaywolf27 said:

Crystal ball sighting for saddiq Bey running with the pack by a Maryland guy. This looks like it is trending our way.
Ermann is one of the guys who think Keldon Johnson ends up committing to Maryland, so that pick kinda follows what I have been thinking as well. Bey is getting a push from us now that it looks like KJ is close to a decision and Maryland is likely in his 'top 2'....but not us.
theAccused
Are we done with Jairus? Haven't heard his name in awhile but still the favorite at 247?
Dunlow66
GhostofBragaw said:

Are we done with Jairus? Haven't heard his name in awhile but still the favorite at 247?
We are still recruiting him. He visited BC last weekend.

Also getting some new interest from Maryland
ClePack
Nassir Little to UNC is so strange. This is the kid that was involved in a bidding war between Zona and Miami. He can't possibly be eligible, can he? Also, some movement in the crystal ball towards us with Saddiq Bey and Jairus Hamilton.
NatePait94
Bey has had an offer from us for a while. His is just now getting some heat. We have had our foot in the door for some time now though.
Colonel Armstrong
ClePack said:

Nassir Little to UNC is so strange. This is the kid that was involved in a bidding war between Zona and Miami. He can't possibly be eligible, can he? Also, some movement in the crystal ball towards us with Saddiq Bey and Jairus Hamilton.
I'm glad he picked them. He's probably going to be ineligible. No way he got offered money by Zona and Miami and didn't take any of it.
WolfpackSI
cof17wolf said:

ClePack said:

I'm glad he picked them. He's probably going to be ineligible. No way he got offered money by Zona and Miami and didn't take any of it.
I think he plays. Just because people were bidding doesn't mean he accepted any money. I think Bowen is the only kid that is ruled ineligible when its all said and done. Now that money is off the table, Little probably looked around to see the team that uses big men the best..and thats Chapel Hill.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
NatePait94 said:

Bey has had an offer from us for a while. His is just now getting some heat. We have had our foot in the door for some time now though.
I think Xavier has faded, Miami is out. We have a great shot here
TheWhiteWolf
What happened to our chances with Keldon, I thought his father really liked the program and distance not to mention the ACC is the premier conference in B-Ball
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.