Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,224,650 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
ScoobyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wolfpackfan00 said:

Markell just announced on Instagram that he is returning for his senior year.
Yes!
Dunlow66
FergusWolf
I love Ric Flair...welcome back Markell
sf59
Dunlow66 said:

ha ha ha!!! Yes!!
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
—Jack Handey
WolfpackSI
Welcome back Markell!

Guess this pretty much rounds out our roster for 2019/2020? Any update of Seabron? I honestly worry about that kid. He took a prep year and is still struggling to qualify. I hope this doesn't become a problem where he is at risk every semester with grades.
mddocisa
https://packinsider.com/2019/05/23/nc-state-offers-4-star-pf-dain-dainja/
Packfan8

Lock him up soon Keatts
Dunlow66
Samad Hines @Mod_Hines
FollowingFollowing @Mod_Hines
More

Why is 2020 SG Cam Thomas (@24_camthomas) known as of one of the best pure scorers in his class? He has unlimited range and can get his shot off whenever he pleases. Great stroke and release on his jumper, shooting mechanics are 100% accurate @BooWilliamsAAU.

Dunlow66
BIG SH TS @BigShotsNation 2h2 hours ago
More

2020 Nick Farrar vs 2021 JT Thor / 2020 Henry Coleman

HIGH LEVEL MATCHUPS 17U semis at #BIGSHOTS #NCMemorial
Team Loaded Va vs Big Shots Elite NC

Farrar stretching floor, inside out
Thor hitting mid range
Henry as good an O rebounder as anyone in 2020 class nationally
Packfan8
Struttingwolf96
Let's just keep waiting to offer Farrar. Hopefully, Keatts will offer on his visit coming up
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

Let's just keep waiting to offer Farrar. Hopefully, Keatts will offer on his visit coming up
Farrar currently has offers from

Robert Morris
Rhode Island
High Point
Mount Saint Mary's
Houston
Townson
Stetson
UT Chat.
Eastern Kentucky(Coach AW)
Salem

We are having him visit soon. we have had him visit already...we are not behind on this one. State is evaluating just like other HM programs are.

I would not be surprised to see us extend an offer but if Farrar commits, that could take us out of contention for a higher ranked player at the same position.
Struttingwolf96
What other PF's is State recruiting at this time other than Terrence Williams, who is expected to stay up north? Isaiah Todd is not coming. I mean I would gladly take this NC kid if he wants to come to State, I could care less about rankings, kid looks & sounds legit enough to me to fit in Keatts system. Gonna need a PF anyway, then the staff can focus on the bigger name recruits. Don't wait & let him leave the State like we did with Clark, West, Graham, Shedrick(Vir), or McKoy.
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

What other PF's is State recruiting at this time other than Terrence Williams, who is expected to stay up north? Isaiah Todd is not coming. I mean I would gladly take this NC kid if he wants to come to State, I could care less about rankings, kid looks & sounds legit enough to me to fit in Keatts system. Gonna need a PF anyway, then the staff can focus on the bigger name recruits. Don't wait & let him leave the State like we did with Clark, West, Graham, Shedrick(Vir), or McKoy.
You just want someone to argue with you.

Maybe you could just stay on premium and argue with James and Co.
Struttingwolf96
Not trying to argue, just making a statement or having an opinion.
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

and I stated my opinion.

Dude, I do this for free because it's fun and entertaining to me. You pay James to post here, not me. Why you gotta make it harder?
Packfan8
Struttingwolf96 said:

The problem isn't that you're stating your opinion, it's that you continue to beat the "offer ASAP" drum. We understand it but many of us come here to hear real intel about recruiting from knowledgeable people.
Law of the Wolf
Struttingwolf96 said:

it does get old reading the same thing over and over with no real information or for that matter even a real understanding of the mechanics of recruiting. Keatts can't just offer every kid you "think" he ought to offer unless, of course, he wants to accept them and pass on possible better recruits. We will miss some, but a good least he is aiming high. Farrar May end up great and may even end up at State, but your strategy will not result in long term success.
Packfan8
Farrar did say that state was his dream school so I think we can wait a bit on him. He wants to play high major basketball so I don't think he commits to a mid major unless it's in the spring
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Farrar did say that state was his dream school so I think we can wait a bit on him. He wants to play high major basketball so I don't think he commits to a mid major unless it's in the spring
Farrar is doing exactly what he needs to do.

Working on his body, showing his game on the AAU circuit and possibly moving up a step in competition next season.

Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Farrar is doing exactly what he needs to do.

Working on his body, showing his game on the AAU circuit and possibly moving up a step in competition next season.

So he's transferring schools? That could help his stock if he plays versus other top competition on a regular basis
Dunlow66
@D1Circuit
FollowingFollowing @D1Circuit
More

Cam Thomas is officially the 2019 Nike EYBL regular scoring champion at 29.5 PPG
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

@D1Circuit
More

Cam Thomas is officially the 2019 Nike EYBL regular scoring champion at 29.5 PPG

Man it's really going to suck if we don't get him
HungryWolf92
Cam Thomas is a walking BUCKET!

HungryWolf92
Oops! My bad guys evidently my page wasn't refreshed!
PicklePacker
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

@D1Circuit
More

Man it's really going to suck if we don't get him
Indeed.
Dunlow66
Corey EvansVerified account @coreyevans_10
FollowingFollowing @coreyevans_10
More

Five-star RJ Hampton will overpass college and has signed a one-year contract with the NBL's New Zealand Breakers,
wolf01
Dunlow66 said:

Corey EvansVerified account @coreyevans_10
FollowingFollowing @coreyevans_10
More

Five-star RJ Hampton will overpass college and has signed a one-year contract with the NBL's New Zealand Breakers,
Good for him. More players of this caliber should focus on this route and not fool with the NCAA's games.
WolfpackSI
Was it ever officially announced that Lecque was going to remain in the draft? Either way is there going to be any kind of announcement or is he gonna just let the deadline pass?
Packfan8
WolfpackSI said:

Was it ever officially announced that Lecque was going to remain in the draft? Either way is there going to be any kind of announcement or is he gonna just let the deadline pass?

He's probably gonna make another video for the announcement
WolvesWinNow
Has anyone heard any info on Seabron? If not when should we know for sure?
duran_duran
WolvesWinNow said:

School year doesn't end until mid June, so we'll likely have to wait until then
Packfan8
duran_duran said:

WolvesWinNow said:

School year doesn't end until mid June, so we'll likely have to wait until then

His school year is over. So it's not grades but more of test scores which means he could be waiting on his scores or waiting to take it again. The next tests are June 1st and June 8th so I would say we should know by the middle of july
NatePait94
Who was the last bball recruit we had that was 'struggling' to qualify? Markell?
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
ClePack
NatePait94 said:

Who was the last bball recruit we had that was 'struggling' to qualify? Markell?
I do remember rumblings of Markell "struggling" at some point....maybe before his JR year? Fortunately he was able to overcome it
First Page Last Page
Page 174 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.