Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,223,662 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I like the latest rumors on Markell Johnson. Much better than a few weeks ago.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Praise, any time frame for an announcement other than by May 29th?
Dunlow66
D1 CircuitVerified account @D1Circuit 7h7 hours ago
More

Nike EYBL Indianapolis: All-Breakout Team

Shakeel Moore | Team CP3

Indy stats: 13.5 PPG, 51.1 FG% (23-45), 3.5 RPG, 5.5 APG, 2.5 TOPG, 2.5 SPG
pltwolves
Dunlow66 said:

And I like this update a lot!
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI
Is Moore gonna stay in 2020 or is he still considering reclassifying? Guess he won't come here if hes in C/o 2019
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Any members of the staff watching or is that not allowed?
Dunlow66
May 16th - 24th is an NCAA recruiting dead period.

nryanh94
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Sounds similar to the Manny situation. Get that needed surgery during the redshirt year. Plenty of time to recover.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Sounds similar to the Manny situation. Get that needed surgery during the redshirt year. Plenty of time to recover.

May explain why they aren't pursuing a waiver
WolfpackSI
Feel bad for the kid but sounds like he has a great attitude. Wishing him a quick recovery! Really glad to have him back in our program
wolfpackfan00
Packfan8
wolfpackfan00 said:

Looks like the farewell tour and then he announces he's returning
Packfan8
Danny Dixon is a lot better than I expected, his stats weren't great but I just watched some of the UMKC vs gcu game from January and he is pretty good with the pick and roll/pop. Also has active hands in passing lanes. Not fast but quicker than I thought. Could be a key rotation player for us
duran_duran
Packfan8 said:

Danny Dixon is a lot better than I expected, his stats weren't great but I just watched some of the UMKC vs gcu game from January and he is pretty good with the pick and roll/pop. Also has active hands in passing lanes. Not fast but quicker than I thought. Could be a key rotation player for us
I watched a little video on him and though the same thing. Not that I think he'll tear it up for us, but I did wonder why he got so few minutes for UMKC.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

If he can run the pick and roll with Markell a few times a game, hit a jumper or two and grab a few boards, I'll be thrilled.
HungryWolf92
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

If he can run the pick and roll with Markell a few times a game, hit a jumper or two and grab a few boards, I'll be thrilled.

With Markell eh?
nryanh94

I see will wade didn't learn his lesson
WolfPacker54
nryanh94 said:

What lesson? He wasn't punished.
nryanh94
WolfPacker54 said:

nryanh94 said:

Nope, but you'd think if someone was trotted our in front of the national media by the FBi for cheating that they'd lay low for a little while when it comes to bringing in top 25 type kids
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

WolfPacker54 said:

nryanh94 said:

Nope, but you'd think if someone was trotted our in front of the national media by the FBi for cheating that they'd lay low for a little while when it comes to bringing in top 25 type kids

If he stopped bringing in the talent....that is what would get him fired.

Once he was suspended then reinstated, it was obvious LSU only cares about talent procurement, nothing more.
pack1502
nryanh94 said:

WolfPacker54 said:

nryanh94 said:

Or he should continue to recruit just not pay the players?
nryanh94
pack1502 said:

nryanh94 said:

WolfPacker54 said:

nryanh94 said:

Or he should continue to recruit just not pay the players?

You're not getting a kid like Watford without paying
Packfan8
Farrar going on an unofficial soon, wonder if the staff offers. He had a great performance at josh level classic
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Farrar going on an unofficial soon, wonder if the staff offers. He had a great performance at josh level classic
Still pulling in a lot of low/mid major offers.

Not sure if the staff is ready to offer yet. Second unoffical to NCSU in the last few months.
Struttingwolf96
I hope the staff goes ahead & makes an offer. Would be a quality pick up at PF if he was to commit to State. Staff is gonna have 4 schollies to hand out for next year. Farrar seems like he would be a good TEAM guy & you need them, don't need a bunch a 5* guys, only a few.
Ripper
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

WolfPacker54 said:

nryanh94 said:

If he stopped bringing in the talent....that is what would get him fired.

Once he was suspended then reinstated, it was obvious LSU only cares about talent procurement, nothing more.

LSU is THE University in Louisiana. They can do what they want. They are not controlled by a rogue "flagship" cesspool.
Dunlow66
If Ed Cooley gets hired by Michigan...could be some interesting players/recruits/asst coaches who are suddenly available.
Struttingwolf96
Cooley hired. Think Keatts will check in on NC native & Prov. commit SF Greg Gantt?
Dunlow66
Providence guy says Cooley gone.....might be something to watch.

Could have a center like Nate Watson available or a recruit like Greg Gannt.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

but the problem is where would we get a scholarship available for one of them. I would love to have gannt but unless someone else transfers or seabron doesn't qualify by the end of summer we don't have it
unreal13
Dunlow66 said:

This may be an instance where offering Danny Dixon might have hurt us. That being said, a role player at center was a position we needed filled, and Dixon should be able to give us a couple solid minutes a night.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

If Ed Cooley gets hired by Michigan...could be some interesting players/recruits/asst coaches who are suddenly available.

Ivan Thomas and Jeff battle are good options to fill out of staff but would either take a lesser position than what they have at providence? I wonder how much of a difference the pay is?
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Ivan Thomas and Jeff battle are good options to fill out of staff but would either take a lesser position than what they have at providence? I wonder how much of a difference the pay is?
Those two guys are way too good at what they do to take a lesser position.
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.