Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,221,502 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Packfan8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packfan8
Rayjon tucker is going to Memphis, well we'll have to face him early in the season
ClePack
Dear lord, Memphis recruiting class is insane. They could be a top five team
Struttingwolf96
If MJ comes back or not State is gonna have there hands full against Memphis next year when they play. Could be a measuring stick game early on to let Keatts see where the team is at.
Packfan8
ClePack said:

Dear lord, Memphis recruiting class is insane. They could be a top five team

Yep i think they will be really good by the end of the year but might struggle early on
Packfan8
I've heard a rumor that Markell has enrolled for summer, hoping it's true. Dunlow can you confirm?
Packfan8

Good read on thomas.
Also had 34 points 9 rebounds and 4 assists in a game last night
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

I've heard a rumor that Markell has enrolled for summer, hoping it's true. Dunlow can you confirm?
Have not heard that yet. Markell did come back this weekend. Think there will be a team meeting next week.
duran_duran
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Have not heard that yet. Markell did come back this weekend. Think there will be a team meeting next week.
There is supposedly supposed to be one on the 13th right? And that was why Atticus Taylor was heading to campus early.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Well that's still good news that I will gladly welcome
Packfan8
Markell has posted two pics at state on his Instagram story, I think it's pretty safe to say he will he back. So that leaves lecque and seabron to battle it out for the last scholarship
WolfpackSI
Packfan8 said:

Markell has posted two pics at state on his Instagram story, I think it's pretty safe to say he will he back. So that leaves lecque and seabron to battle it out for the last scholarship

There is no such thing as "safe to say" for a wolfpack fan.
vtyler98
Packfan8 said:

IMO I think Lecque is gone and Seabron makes it on campus. I'll gladly take another year of Markell instead of Lecque. We need shooting and Markell was a great 3pt shooter last year, supposedly lecque isn't a good 3pt shooter not to mention he would be a freshman.
Packfan8
WolfpackSI said:

Packfan8 said:

There is no such thing as "safe to say" for a wolfpack fan.

Very true, I didnt say "lock" because we all have learned our lesson about that word
IseWolf22
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

I very much doubt anyone is battling for a scholarship. Keatts signing player #14 means someone already told him they aren't coming. The staff knows much more than us and they know if for weeks earlier
nryanh94
IseWolf22 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

I very much doubt anyone is battling for a scholarship. Keatts signing player #14 means someone already told him they aren't coming. The staff knows much more than us and they know if for weeks earlier

I mean I'd just assume there's no way we have 4 pgs on the roster. If Lecque and Markell come back, Harris or Beverly will transfer.
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

IseWolf22 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

I mean I'd just assume there's no way we have 4 pgs on the roster. If Lecque and Markell come back, Harris or Beverly will transfer.
Did we just get another 'the staff knows more than us' lecture?

PackFansXL
Are we certain that this staff can count?
dogplasma
...But you're cool with the comment about two incoming recruits "battling it out" for a promised scholarship?
IseWolf22
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

IseWolf22 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Did we just get another 'the staff knows more than us' lecture?

You don't think Keatts has already heard that
A. Markell/Lecque staying in the draft
B. Seabron isn't qualifying
C. Someone else is transferring
before he took that last grad tranfer?
Dunlow66
dogplasma said:

...But you're cool with the comment about two incoming recruits "battling it out" for a promised scholarship?
I'm not cool with a lot of stuff posted, but we get the old 'staff knows more than us' post quite often...especially on the premium side.

Just poking fun at the comment. I certainly hope the staff knows more than we do.
Packfan8
John beilein has taken the Cleveland cavaliers job, this could change a lot about Michigan basketball.
RDUwolfpack
Packfan8 said:

John beilein has taken the Cleveland cavaliers job, this could change a lot about Michigan basketball.

Wow. Any grad transfers? Lol.
Packfan8
RDUwolfpack said:

Packfan8 said:

Wow. Any grad transfers? Lol.

Little late for any of their recruits or transfers unless there's some more changes coming to our team that we don't know about yet. Just think Michigan was poised to be a top 5-10 team again this year but maybe not anymore. Also it will be interesting to see who replaces him and what that means for college basketball because I'm sure it's going to be another power 5 coach who is at a lesser school.
FergusWolf
I smell a raise for C2K
metcalfmafia
FergusWolf said:

I smell a raise for C2K
Why?
WolfPacker54
FergusWolf said:

I smell a raise for C2K

Huh?
FergusWolf
If I was Michigan, C2K would be on my "need to interview" list. Beilein was making > $1M per year more than C2K. It only stands to reason.
rwwalsh
Doubt Keatts would even be in the top 10 potential candidates.
Dunlow66
FergusWolf said:

If I was Michigan, C2K would be on my "need to interview" list. Beilein was making > $1M per year more than C2K. It only stands to reason.
either they promote within or bring in a big NAME guy. Keatts has no connection to the school or that part of the country. Dont see him being a target for this job.
WolfpackSI
KK has very little national pedigree. I doubt he will be a candidate for that job. He was more likely to go to VaTech than UM imo.
FergusWolf
Dang sorry, off topic again.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66
PicklePacker
How much longer will the Cheats wait to offer Josh Hall?
First Page Last Page
Page 167 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.