Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,224,932 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
MarOdoxPhoenician7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you I will research each of them and see if I have any friends that know the ones in carolina or va. What about players for next season like kneeling the cincy dude etc?
nryanh94
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Thank you I will research each of them and see if I have any friends that know the ones in carolina or va. What about players for next season like kneeling the cincy dude etc?

As of now it's a wait and see game with Markell and Lecque.

Smits and Keeling seem to be the priorities and if those 2 don't work out you could see us move to Cumberland (Oakland) and Brooks (Cincinnati)
Packfan8
TheDireWolf33
I believe rayjon tucker just committed to Auburn. Would be great news if confirmed. He posted pics wearing all auburn gear
Packfan8
TheDireWolf33 said:

I believe rayjon tucker just committed to Auburn. Would be great news if confirmed. He posted pics wearing all auburn gear

Not committed but has visits to Memphis iowa state and Kansas scheduled
Dunlow66
TheDireWolf33 said:

He isnt going to UNC.....that shipped sailed a few weeks ago
Packfan8
So Anthony Harris is going to unc or I would believe so since he hasn't even left chapel hill
TheDireWolf33
Anthony just verbally committed to unc
Packfan8
TheDireWolf33 said:

They've got one spot left. Should put the pressure on keeling to commit and likely will
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

TheDireWolf33 said:

They've got one spot left. Should put the pressure on keeling to commit and likely will

Could have 2, one of their schollys goes to a walk on and they might pull it per IC
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

TheDireWolf33 said:

Could have 2, one of their schollys goes to a walk on and they might pull it per IC

Who Brandon huffman lol jk
Dunlow66
HoopSeen North Carolina @HoopSeenNC 2h2 hours ago
More

NC State was in today to see sophomore Daylen Berry of Panther Creek HS/@GRoadBBall
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

HoopSeen North Carolina @HoopSeenNC 2h2 hours ago
More

NC State was in today to see sophomore Daylen Berry of Panther Creek HS/@GRoadBBall

Staff seems more focused on class of 2021 than they do this year
nryanh94
Struttingwolf96
Wonder what that means? An NC State offer or Harris committing to unc.
1985 NCSU Grad
Means harris is a UNC commit.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/North-Carolina-Commitment-Anthony-Harris-Four-Star-Shooting-Guard-131455937/
Packfan8
So...any chance that Hamilton retires tomorrow and Pat Williams asks out of his LOI? Lol(One can dream can't he)
Dunlow66
1985 NCSU Grad said:

Means harris is a UNC commit.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/North-Carolina-Commitment-Anthony-Harris-Four-Star-Shooting-Guard-131455937/
Keeling also started his UNC OV tonight
ClePack
Packfan8 said:

TheDireWolf33 said:

Wow. They're going to be even better next year than they were this past season.
Wywolf
It will be interesting to see how the Anthony Harris commitment plays out regarding the ACC rule. I would like to see that rule go away, at a minimum when there is a coaching change.
RDUwolfpack
Wywolf said:

It will be interesting to see how the Anthony Harris commitment plays out regarding the ACC rule. I would like to see that rule go away, at a minimum when there is a coaching change.

Can someone catch me up here? What's the rule? How'd he break it?
wolfpackfan00
Dunlow66
wolfpackfan00 said:

Hope Coach Keatts has that offical offer in his pocket.
Dunlow66
AscensionSportsConsulting @AscensionSport1 3h3 hours ago
More

2020 Jalen Cone jcone15 comes in at #55 on the updated ESPN Rankings. Strong performances the next two weekends and Jalen Cone becomes a top 30 player by the end of Summer.
Packfan8
RDUwolfpack said:

Wywolf said:

Can someone catch me up here? What's the rule? How'd he break it?

Section VI-3. Intra-Conference National Letter of Intent Rule.

An individual who signs a valid National Letter of Intent with an ACC institution and does not satisfy the one-year attendance requirement or the Junior College Graduation provision of the National Letter of Intent may not represent another ACC institution in intercollegiate athletics competition until the individual has completed one (1) full academic years of residence at the latter ACC institution and shall be charged with the loss of one (1) season of eligibility in all sports.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

More

2020 Jalen Cone jcone15 comes in at #55 on the updated ESPN Rankings. Strong performances the next two weekends and Jalen Cone becomes a top 30 player by the end of Summer.

Feel like we're gonna be a little to late on this offer
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

Hope Coach Keatts has that offical offer in his pocket.

For 2019 and 2020 just in case we don't get both lecque and johnson
Dunlow66
More

2020 4* PG Jalen Cone is considering reclassifying into the 2019 class; he's rated the 60th best overall prospect in the 2020 class, per Rivals. Cone is expected to take an official visit to Tennessee on May 10th, per Jake Weingarten of Stock Risers.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

More

2020 4* PG Jalen Cone is considering reclassifying into the 2019 class; he's rated the 60th best overall prospect in the 2020 class, per Rivals. Cone is expected to take an official visit to Tennessee on May 10th, per Jake Weingarten of Stock Risers.

From what I've heard he really likes Barnes.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

More

He's already a Wolfpack, no need for him to switch it up lol
I kinda feel like this ship has sailed though and come finds it disrespectful that we haven't offered yet
1985 NCSU Grad
ClePack said:

Packfan8 said:

TheDireWolf33 said:

Nope. You do not lose your top 5 scorers, 3 senior leaders and be better espcially when those guys are Luke Maye and Cam Johnson. While Williams was a calming factor when he came in. They take a step back, small step, but backwards while we take a step forward. The gap is closer next year and we win one of the two head to head games.
nryanh94
1985 NCSU Grad said:

ClePack said:

Packfan8 said:

TheDireWolf33 said:

Nope. You do not lose your top 5 scorers, 3 senior leaders and be better espcially when those guys are Luke Maye and Cam Johnson. While Williams was a calming factor when he came in. They take a step back, small step, but backwards while we take a step forward. The gap is closer next year and we win one of the two head to head games.

I'm assuming that your statement is assuming Markell comes back.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

More

I kinda feel like this ship has sailed though and come finds it disrespectful that we haven't offered yet
And his HS coach is a former member of the NC State Wolfpack.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

More

And his HS coach is a former member of the NC State Wolfpack.

Interesting. Still wish we would have to offered sooner. He's planning official visits for Yale, Baylor, Stanford and Tennessee
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

More

Feel like we're gonna be a little to late on this offer
maybe, maybe not. A bunch of schools just offered him over the last few weeks.

I'm hoping Jalen doesnt rush into a commit and weighs all his options. I've heard he has a lot of respect for the program and Coach Keatts.
First Page Last Page
Page 144 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.