Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,176 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

WolfpackSI said:

Eh we all make stupid mistakes when we are 18/19. Let bygones be bygones. If he comes in and kicks ass then fan base will forget all lol
It doesn't really matter because there is no way in hell that it would ever happen... but go ahead and keep justifying it to yourself and pontificating about it anyway.
Ian Steere isnt coming back in any form other than sarcasm
Packfan8
So seabron might not qualify?
Packfan8
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

And that ship sets sail
Packfan8
Keatts needs to put the pressure on Andree this weekend
Packfan8
Farrar picks up an offer from Chattanooga, if we ever offer he will probably ours from what I have read. I'm assuming the staff will only offer if we miss on hall and Seymour
Wywolf
Anyone think CKK will take a look at Chris Clarke, grad transfer from VA Tech? Virginia kid. Four star recruit out of high school, #62 on 247. Suspended for 2018-19 season but not sure why. Thanks.
wolfpackjb
Wywolf said:

Anyone think CKK will take a look at Chris Clarke, grad transfer from VA Tech? Virginia kid. Four star recruit out of high school, #62 on 247. Suspended for 2018-19 season but not sure why. Thanks.

I have no idea if he will, but I hope he at least looks into it. We won't have anybody on our roster like Chris Clarke
Packfan8
I believe it was legal reasons and was just charged with a misdemeanor for possession of marijuana
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

I believe it was legal reasons and was just charged with a misdemeanor for possession of marijuana
Clarke had domestic violence accusations.

Rumor is he could follow Buzz
Struttingwolf96
Once again waited to late to offer, when he was hoping to get one from State. State coaches have to stop offering so late. Need to offer Farrar now, don't wait so unc can get him to next year.
Dunlow66
Kansas offers Josh Hall
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

Once again waited to late to offer, when he was hoping to get one from State. State coaches have to stop offering so late. Need to offer Farrar now, don't wait so unc can get him to next year.
Seems like you need some 'chill' in your life. I know a guy
Packfan8

I was holding out some hope but not so much anymore
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Kansas offers Josh Hall

Does anyone know what are his priorities? Does he want to be close to home? I'm the acc? Or does he really not care
ClePack
Packfan8 said:

I was holding out some hope but not so much anymore
Keatts waited too long. Story of his career. We turn to the next guy...
WolfpackSI
I don't get how we waited too late on McKoy? He was committed to Penn State and we offered right when he decommitted. Before Wake, UVA, or UNC.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
wufpack7
Yeah, I've had criticisms of Keatts' recruiting strategies, but McKoy is definitely NOT an example. We were the first to contact him and the first to offer him when he decommitted.
Struttingwolf96
We werent the first to offer. Keatts should have offered before he committed to Penn St the first time, when State had a chance. Dont offer a kid because you arw desperate now. State isnt the type of program thats able to wait & get guys to sign when they do blow up. State has to find them before, like missing out on Devonte Graham, Gary Clark, & Joe Smith. All 3 wanted to come to State, but you see they didnt end up in Raleigh. Poor scouting by our staffs. No chance to beat out unc here, this isnt football.
HungryWolf92
Sheesh some of y'all are miserable
nryanh94
He had exactly 1 High Major Offer when he committed to PSU, had t done enough to be offered at that point.
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

We werent the first to offer. Keatts should have offered before he committed to Penn St the first time, when State had a chance. Dont offer a kid because you arw desperate now. State isnt the type of program thats able to wait & get guys to sign when they do blow up. State has to find them before, like missing out on Devonte Graham, Gary Clark, & Joe Smith. All 3 wanted to come to State, but you see they didnt end up in Raleigh. Poor scouting by our staffs. No chance to beat out unc here, this isnt football.
U need to dial it back a notch. Seriously
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

He had exactly 1 High Major Offer when he committed to PSU, had t done enough to be offered at that point.
Blew up over his senior season

This happens every year with certain kids.

Spring recruiting is like 'closeing time' at the bar.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Blew up over his senior season

This happens every year with certain kids.

Spring recruiting is like 'closeing time' at the bar.

It's like *****ing at Gott for not offering Chris Clemons. He blew up his sr but had already signed with Campbell
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Kansas offers Josh Hall

Does anyone know what are his priorities? Does he want to be close to home? I'm the acc? Or does he really not care
His father played for ECU and helped coach the Durham Hurricanes AAU program
Dunlow66
Dont forget the big man at Massanutten....Diawara

Arkansas was thought to lead but they had a coaching change. Could be one to watch
Dunlow66
Also have 5 Nevada players now entering the transfer portal

5 star center Jordan Brown(McDonalds AA) didnt get much PT as a freshman but has a TON of potential

Guard Jazz Johnson looks to be a Post Grad and a very good three point shooter.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

5 star center Jordan Brown(McDonalds AA) didnt get much PT as a freshman but has a TON of potential

Also have the kid who we recruited last time around that was originally at Bryant. Really good 3 pt shooter, avgd 20 at Bryant
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Also have the kid who we recruited last time around that was originally at Bryant. Really good 3 pt shooter, avgd 20 at Bryant
I'd pass on him.
Packfan8
This whole Justin McKoy thing might not even matter if we can get a commitment this weekend from Pat Andree. He said he wants to not rush a decision but I think walker last year said something similar and then canceled his visit with osu
gopack_83
Dunlow66
Prefer recruiting against Mike Young and his total rebuild vs Buzz Williams for a kid like Thomas.
Packfan8
Kinda looking ahead a bit but can someone play football and basketball in college? I know it would be a very difficult schedule but Breon Pass has an offer for both sports from us and I think it would pretty cool to have him play both. Obviously him take the scholarship for football and walkon the basketball team
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Kinda looking ahead a bit but can someone play football and basketball in college? I know it would be a very difficult schedule but Breon Pass has an offer for both sports from us and I think it would pretty cool to have him play both. Obviously him take the scholarship for football and walkon the basketball team

We had 3 occurrences this year where the basketball team and football team played on the same day. So I'd say that's probably a pretty huge stretch
MarOdoxPhoenician7
I really want the Neveda 5* transfer forward
But I don't think we get him since we spent it on thomas instead and need the other scholly for next year

What you guys think?
First Page Last Page
Page 134 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.