Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,221,577 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
TheWhiteWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Since we recruit Oak Hill a lot thought this was interesting especially at the 2:32 mark couldn't tell who that was but looks like Keatts is involved up there
wolfpackjb
Josh Hall tweets the Pack has offered. I would love to get this guy in 19 or 20!
TheDireWolf33
Would love to have Josh Hall in 19!
Packfan8
wolfpackjb said:

Josh Hall tweets the Pack has offered. I would love to get this guy in 19 or 20!

Good to see, I hope he can be a priority for the class because a combination of him, Thomas, Coleman, and a big will be a changing point in this program.
wolfpackjb
Packfan8 said:

wolfpackjb said:

Good to see, I hope he can be a priority for the class because a combination of him, Thomas, Coleman, and a big will be a changing point in this program.
Agreed. Throw in Mark Williams as the "big" and we are really cooking!
Packfan8
That's who I was thinking of but I couldn't think of his name lol maybe Hayes too if he decides to reclassify
Dunlow66
wolfpackjb said:

Packfan8 said:

wolfpackjb said:

I like both 'big' guys but not sure we lead with either one.
Packfan8
https://247sports.com/Player/Justice-Ajogbor-46048940/
Has the staff been recruiting him at all in 2020. I'm not sure he fits but I saw he played at the same school that lecque played last year
Phil2
Dunlow66 said:

wolfpackjb said:

Packfan8 said:

wolfpackjb said:

I like both 'big' guys but not sure we lead with either one.

Who do you think we might lead for ?
Dunlow66
Kentucky starting to embrace the new 'one and done'

Evan DanielsVerified account @EvanDaniels 3m3 minutes ago
More

Bucknell transfer Nate Sestina is headed to Kentucky. One of the best graduate transfers on the market. Averaged 15.8 PPG this past season.
1985 NCSU Grad
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26438827/espn-100-g-harris-gets-release-va-tech
wolfpackfan00
According to Evan Daniels, Rayjon Tucker isn't considering NC State. He is taking an OV to West Virginia next weekend.
TheWhiteWolf
wolfpackfan00 said:

According to Evan Daniels, Rayjon Tucker isn't considering NC State. He is taking an OV to West Virginia next weekend.
After his Instagram comment not surprising, never really cared for him after that
Dunlow66
TheWhiteWolf said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

After his Instagram comment not surprising, never really cared for him after that
He can chase glory elsewhere. Might have been too selfish for our system anyway.
WolfpackSI
TheWhiteWolf said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

Eh not too upset. He seems like he grew up a duke/unc fan and thinks hes too good for State
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
WolfpackSI said:

TheWhiteWolf said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

Eh not too upset. He seems like he grew up a duke/unc fan and thinks hes too good for State

Oh well we can beat him in chapel hill and Raleigh next year
WolfpackSI
Any interest in recent VT De-commit Anthony Harris? KK seems to recruit Virginia pretty well and we know he loves Combo guards. Kid has a lot of ACC offers including Duke + Wake
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

Any interest in recent VT De-commit Anthony Harris? KK seems to recruit Virginia pretty well and we know he loves Combo guards. Kid has a lot of ACC offers including Duke + Wake

He'd have to sit a year/lose a year of eligibility if he went to an ACC school
Phil2
TheWhiteWolf said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

What was the comment ?
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

He'd have to sit a year/lose a year of eligibility if he went to an ACC school
What a stupid, stupid rule. Esp since grad transfers can go wherever they want.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
WolfpackSI
Phil2 said:

TheWhiteWolf said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

What was the comment ?

Someone asked him if he was interested in NC State and he asked something like "why?"

Then when someone asked about UNC he said thats "home home"
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
Farmville Central and Moravian Prep will be in the 2019 John Wall Holiday Inv
Dunlow66
Evan DanielsVerified account @EvanDaniels 35s35 seconds ago
More

Lehigh transfer Pat Andree will take a visit to Kansas State on the 22nd & TCU on the 28th, he tells @247Sports. He will see NC State on the 12th.
unreal13
Any chance we can get him to commit while he's on campus?
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Evan DanielsVerified account @EvanDaniels 35s35 seconds ago
More

Lehigh transfer Pat Andree will take a visit to Kansas State on the 22nd & TCU on the 28th, he tells @247Sports. He will see NC State on the 12th.

Looks like he's eyeing a decision by may
Packfan8
Andree had a much better interview with our writers than ksu's. He just sounded a lot more excited about N.C. state than ksu. Also if Dixon goes to UCLA like it's being reported than it will be hard to commit to a school that you don't know the coach unless they hire from within
welppack
Haven't heard anything on McKoy lately... is he looking at other schools or scheduling visits?
welppack
wow!

Dunlow66
welppack said:

wow!

LOL
RDUwolfpack
welppack said:

wow!

There it is
WolfpackSI
Any chance for a hardship here? Damn we could really use his shooting on next years squad.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Glasswolf
WolfpackSI said:

Any chance for a hardship here? Damn we could really use his shooting on next years squad.
I'm sure they will explore the hardship so never say never
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

PackPantherMav
welppack said:

wow!

Will he have to sit out or is there any chance he gets a hardship waiver and is available next season?
Packfan8
welppack said:

wow!

Out of no where???? So who doesn't come McKoy or Andree? Unless someone leaves one of them can't come
wolfpackjb
Nothing against McKoy but Andree helps more next year. Give me him!
First Page Last Page
Page 130 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.