Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,693 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
Packfan8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just noticed that we picked up a crystal ball from Cory for cam Hayes in 2021.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

looking more and more like it could be 2020 for Hayes
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

I know he's very talented as a sophomore but does he have the body/skill to move up a class and still be a borderline 5 star?
Dunlow66
Dunlow66
Cam Thomas with Ray Allen. OVed to UConn over the weekend

Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

I know he's very talented as a sophomore but does he have the body/skill to move up a class and still be a borderline 5 star?
Reported to be hitting the weights with extra effort to get his body ready.

He should be in the 2020 class if he stayed in Public School. Reclassed after leaving Greensboro Smith
Packfan8
Gotcha, very similar to his teammate Carson McCorkle
metcalfmafia
Feels a little early for a crystal ball for Cam Hayes.
WolfPacker54
metcalfmafia said:

Not if he's reclassifying to 2020.
gopack_83
It'd be great to get the two Cams for 2020
Dunlow66
WolfPacker54 said:

metcalfmafia said:

and we did just get a commit from a 2021 recruit.
metcalfmafia
Dunlow66 said:

WolfPacker54 said:

metcalfmafia said:

and we did just get a commit from a 2021 recruit.

I just think this kid is still up in the air. Probably will get an offer from the blues soon.
ClePack
Cory smith isn't the most connected. Take it with a grain of salt
Packfan8

Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

South Carolina likley to get that last OV....but who knows with this one.
Dunlow66
Coach Keatts watched Farmville advance to the State 2A semifinals last night. Next up is Green Co with the winner going to the State Championship.

HoopSeen North Carolina @HoopSeenNC 10h10 hours ago
More

2020 guard Samage Teel with 28 points, 7 rebounds, 4 steals & 4 assists and 2020 PG Justin Wright with 32 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals & 1 block for Farmville Central HS as they advance to the East 2-A Regional Final.
Dunlow66
PackHawk0619
So much great information on this thread. Really appreciate it!

I've done some googling but haven't heard much on Jalen Lecque as of late. On a scale of 1 to 10 how confident are folks about him suiting up next year for us?
gopack_83
PackHawk0619 said:

I've done some googling but haven't heard much on Jalen Lecque as of late. On a scale of 1 to 10 how confident are folks about him suiting up next year for us?
Packfan8
PackHawk0619 said:

He's very athletic but I honestly feel like he needs more than 1 year in college. Hopefully he doesn't get any bad info though
Wolfonit
ClePack said:

They have been doing good work over there as late. And, they do not put up video links only. They do transcribe the vast majority of their stuff. I am committing to them. I am not renewing here until I see changes, if any. If not, well wishes to all.
Packfan8
PackHawk0619 said:

WolfPacker54
Wolfonit said:

ClePack said:

They have been doing good work over there as late. And, they do not put up video links only. They do transcribe the vast majority of their stuff. I am committing to them. I am not renewing here until I see changes, if any. If not, well wishes to all.
You've got to be joking
NCSt8MANdrews
WolfPacker54 said:

Wolfonit said:

ClePack said:

You've got to be joking
We are a few weeks from April 1. I am thoroughly confused...
PackFansXL
Wolfonit said:

ClePack said:

LOL, PP is PP to me. If you're going back, would you take Strutter with you? Y'all enjoy the unc-ch, rocky top, and Yabo Dabo worship services over there. Get well, soon!
FlockaWolf
Must be Cory's burner account
Dunlow66
zach smart @zsmart3 5h5 hours ago
More

Monstrous league ready dunk by Jalen Lecque sends Brewster bench into a frenzy. Has been energizer early on. Oozes of unrivaled athletic freakism

ClePack
Wolfonit said:

ClePack said:

That's completely fine. His material is good, I'm just saying that he's put in wrong crystal balls several times before. I'm done blindly trusting him
ClePack
Moving on, for real though, how confident should we be the Lecque suits up for us? Him deciding to skip out on college would do heavy damage to our team next year. We really can't afford it with the way we're recruiting right now
James Henderson
Staff
Wolfonit said:

ClePack said:

If you are subscribing based on partial transcriptions of video interviews there is probably no reason to be subscribed at all, most of those are free. I know ours are.

Good luck!
gopack_83
ClePack said:

Moving on, for real though, how confident should we be the Lecque suits up for us? Him deciding to skip out on college would do heavy damage to our team next year. We really can't afford it with the way we're recruiting right now

I'd personally say it's 75/25 he comes to college. I don't think our recruiting is bad now, I just think we have a lot of people coming back next year hopefully and thus it's quiet on the trail. Lecque and Seabron are two good gets
nryanh94
ClePack said:

What do you mean by "the way we're recruiting right now"
Packfan8
Lecque and seabron will be playing against eachother tomorrow at 11
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Lecque and seabron will be playing against eachother tomorrow at 11

Streamed anywhere?
Wolfonit
James Henderson said:

Wolfonit said:

ClePack said:

If you are subscribing based on partial transcriptions of video interviews there is probably no reason to be subscribed at all, most of those are free. I know ours are.

Good luck!
You are right. I shouldn't be subscribing here and I am not the only one that feels that way. Thanks for the words of wisdom.
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.