Woot ... 1st member post ... (ROLL CALL THREAD)

55,242 Views | 351 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by pbr1973
enlighten
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow! Some names I haven't seen in awhile! Good to be here. Great job on the site guys.
GolfWolf
I am here for the Rodney Monroe jersey.

Also, new site, new name for me as well. Glad to be on board.

I left a VM with Scout the day after James said he was leaving and they will not call you back. They charged my card the next day for another month, but I was finally able to get a hold of someone when I called and cancelled. Otherwise, you will just have to instruct your credit card company to dispute the charge.
Cam69
A lot of people seem happier with Inside Pack Sports than PackPride, but that begs the question, how do folks feel about Rivals (The Wolfpacker)? I will insert my opinion once I hear what the take is on it. I never hear many talk about it on PP.
Jonny Tailgate
In! Over/Under 19 minutes until I'm off hold and speaking with someone at Scout to cancel my membership there??? Just hit the 10 minute mark...I've got all day!
enlighten
Cam69 said:

A lot of people seem happier with Inside Pack Sports than PackPride, but that begs the question, how do folks feel about Rivals (The Wolfpacker)? I will insert my opinion once I hear what the take is on it. I never hear many talk about it on PP.
No one really talks about the Wolfpacker anymore either. They seem almost exclusively "pay to play" with no outlet for the masses. I think when Steve left they really fell off on their credibility, but that's just my opinion. Is Scott V. still over there?
Redwolf
Present
Changed username
F5:David
wearred44 said:

In! Over/Under 19 minutes until I'm off hold and speaking with someone at Scout to cancel my membership there??? Just hit the 10 minute mark...I've got all day!

I'm curious to see if you lasted them out on the phone. How long did it take? Scout used to have the ability to cancel online, but with the merger I guess 247 took it away and put in their stall technique. It's amazing a national subscription-based network operates the way.
metrocard1006
yo!
ForbinAscends
This is way better than the new 24/7 scout site.
Good job, guys.

Also, I like the way everyone basically kept their same user names. So we won't have that awkward getting to know you phase.
redsteel33
F5:David said:

wearred44 said:

I'm curious to see if you lasted them out on the phone. How long did it take? Scout used to have the ability to cancel online, but with the merger I guess 247 took it away and put in their stall technique. It's amazing a national subscription-based network operates the way.
I had to call 4 times....3 times I was forced into VM at the 15min mark. Finally got through on the 4th time.

I turned down 6 free months to stay on cause I didn't want to call back, lol.
redsteel33
ForbinAscends said:

This is way better than the new 24/7 scout site.
Good job, guys.

Also, I like the way everyone basically kept their same user names. So we won't have that awkward getting to know you phase.

That's a good point...
packofwolves
Nice simple board! James...hoping you offer a free premium trial for a month to allow users to evaluate the site.

A link back to all threads would be nice to have, located after the last post.
Redwolf
^^^^^This.... Free trial would be nice
F5:David
redsteel33 said:

wearred44 said:

I had to call 4 times....3 times I was forced into VM at the 15min mark. Finally got through on the 4th time.

That's a common practice by 247 which I think at a minimum is unethical and could be called something worse.
PackMom
Glad to see I'm not the only female here!
packofwolves

redsteel33 said:

wearred44 said:

Were you on a monthly subscription? I got through on my second call and canceled, but no offer.

Really like the layout of this site. Looking like a great alternative.
COrockclimber
Scout memberships ...

Willsey215
I've been a member of the other site since I graduated in '06 and moved out of NC. Great job with this site, James. Didn't even think twice about switching over after checking it out.
cowboypack02
I was on PP for years but never did a membership. Decided to do a membership here out of the gate.
TriangleDreamer
Glad to be here! I've been an active member of PackInsider and mostly passive lurker of PackPride for years. Still plan to stay active on PI but will likely stop even looking at PP now. Enormous respect for Dun/NTK and all he brings to the bball recruiting table!
Cam69
enlighten said:

Cam69 said:

No one really talks about the Wolfpacker anymore either. They seem almost exclusively "pay to play" with no outlet for the masses. I think when Steve left they really fell off on their credibility, but that's just my opinion. Is Scott V. still over there?

Makes sense that people feel that way since they don't have a free forum. I wasn't aware that Steve was on their staff at one time. That was before my time. My dad checks it religiously though and has built great rapport with a lot of the posters on there. It seems to be a bit more conservative than any of the other forums. No Scott V on staff..Ryan Tice, Matt Carter, and Jacey Z are the staff members. They do a nice job IMHO.
Pocketflask
Whatr you fellars doin?
Doc Jeezy
Reppin' the Pines! #910.
The board looks great, a long way from Wolfchat...
PackCPA
Been busy at work and unable to get an account setup. Have to say this has exceeded my expectations. Had been on PP for seven years, but glad to be here. Look forward to *****ing with y'all.
Loucouldcoach
If I can just get Lou to come here
jwpack
I have been a member of pp & the wolfpacker since they started but came over here to take a look & decided to join. James you have provided a superior product. The look of the site, the ability to increase the font size & the great recruiting information that you & others provide on this site will outpace your competition I am sure.
NatePait94
Love the feel of the site. After a decade or so of the previous wolfpack sites, this is a breath of fresh air. Thank you all so much and I look forward to spending my future here on this platform.
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
Mach Won
My credit card number changed, so I just let my PackPride subscription expire about a week ago. Talk about great timing.
WOLFDAC
WOLFDAC is in the House and glad to be here!!!
KarNCSU
Loving the site so far! Great job guys!
Paxbak
Paxbak
test test
brickturner
I'm in. Really like what I'm seeing.
ncswpkr
I don't post often, I just like to watch...err read, but I'm already enjoying being here.
Jonny Tailgate

redsteel33 said:

wearred44 said:

That's a common practice by 247 which I think at a minimum is unethical and could be called something worse.
21 minutes on hold but finally got though and cancelled, they did not offer me anything to stay as they have in the past when i've cancelled. The on hold song they played was seared into my brain the rest of the day but it was worth it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.