tweet links not loading

5,449 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Wolfer79
WolfQuacker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I might be the only one, but seeing issue in 2 different browsers for the last day or say where tweet links don't load. Just a grey box. If I reload the page, it shows up sometimes after reloading once, twice, etc.
74eegrad
I am having the same issue. Does anyone have a solution?
Wolfer79
What browsers are you using and what version?
74eegrad
Wolfer, when I saw your post I went ahead and updated my Firefox to the latest, 61.0.1. It did not fix the problem, unfortunately.

E.T.A. Also graphics like the Ryan Finley deep passing map does not load.
gtman49
I have this problem but it only seems to be when I access the site via mobile.
Former Tayap
gtman49
Did anyone have any luck with this? Even when I request the desktop version on my mobile, graphics and tweets still do not load.
Wolfer79
From another poster to another poster with tweets not showing up

what browser are you using? Using Firefox and NoScript, if twitter is not allowed in NoScript, the twitter posts do not show up. If you click the quote button on the post, the twitter link shows up. At that point it can be copied and pasted or, depending on settings, selected and right-clicked to open the link. You may get a message from twitter saying Javascript is disabled and asking if you would like to use legacy twitter.

Alternatively, you can enable Javascript for twitter, depending on what you're using to view it.
WufpakRed
Having same problem, but only on desktop. Anyone figure out how to fix it? have the issue in both chrome and firefox, but it loads fine in safari
Wolfer79
friday 5:15 am test with firefox 63.03.0

WufpakRed
still nothing for me
WufpakRed
finally figured it out and fixed it. blocker within the browser.
PackMike21
WufpakRed said:

finally figured it out and fixed it. blocker within the browser.
@WufpakRed - did you figure it out for Chrome? If so do you mind sharing what you did to correct it?
Elrod
I am still having this problem. Which blocker within the browser (FireFox) are you referring to?
The downfall of every great society has always been immediately preceded by a significant increase in the number of lawyers.
griff17matt
I was having this same problem in Firefox on my android device. Went to Settings | Enhanced Tracking Protection | and moved it from strict to standard and the posts began showing for me again.
Wolfer79
appears tweets show up if I link from computer but not from Samsung phone with Chrome

saw a couple of posts were other posters were linking tweets that were not showing up either

needed to come back here to find out previous problems and check my settings
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.