2018 Midterm Elections

16,690 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Glasswolf
RunsWithWolves26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

In my best wolfer speak. Bless you and good luck.
I don't need your disingenuous "blessing".

You think I'm some kind of "enemy of America", but you want to wish me luck?

Lord have mercy. You truly live in a world of your own and that's ok. You are rather entertaining at times but other times, I truly wonder if you mean what you type about. Again, bless you and good luck.

ETA: please don't ASSume you know what I think. It's not a good look.
Wolfer79
The term 'Communist left' is just as true as 'Nazi, white supremacist, school child killing right'
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Lord have mercy. You truly live in a world of your own and that's ok. You are rather entertaining at times but other times, I truly wonder if you mean what you type about. Again, bless you and good luck.

Look, dude. You are the one who attacked me personally here, calling me a "lost cause". I'm talking about these issues in generalities, and not attacking other users here.

And now you are attacking me personally again. So when you attack people personally, why are you acting surprised (and with a smarmy patronizing attitude) when you get some push back?

As I said earlier, it looks like you are just checking out of this debate because you can't defend your assertions. Specifically, the idea that being in the "middle" is good.

Whatever man. Good luck to you too.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Never attacked you, dude. Pointed out a fact that you are a lost cause just as the far left is a lost cause. You're not one that likes alternative views, you've loaded the water cooler up with your "views" and you're usually the one responding to those post. As I told you, think what you think, that's ok, but when someone comes back and points out what they think, get your panties your ass and get over it. I know you're use to the water cooler being about you responding to yourself but sometimes others will get on here and explain to you that they THINK your views are wrong. If you take that as an attacked, maybe you and Trump have more in common then originally thought. Niether seem to high on people challenging their views, opinions, or thoughts. Bless you and good luck. Keep fighting the fight. Not having any more fun trying to state my opinions on your views. It's obvious you would prefer posting to yourself.
No. You got me wrong. I welcome debate and people disagreeing with me. I love debating and discussing ideas with people, agree or disagree. But you took it further, and started attacking me personally. And that's fine too. I might get a little flustered. But I'm still here, and wanting to debate.

I want to hear more about how you think it's some "virtue" to compromise and be in the middle.

How can you be in the "middle" on issues such as having borders or abortion. Is the best position to have a "little" bit of illegal aliens flooding into the country? Is it best to allow "some" unborn children to be murdered...just not a lot?
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Look, dude. You are the one who attacked me personally here, calling me a "lost cause". I'm talking about these issues in generalities, and not attacking other users here.

And now you are attacking me personally again. So when you attack people personally, why are you acting surprised (and with a smarmy patronizing attitude) when you get some push back?

As I said earlier, it looks like you are just checking out of this debate because you can't defend your assertions. Specifically, the idea that being in the "middle" is good.

Whatever man. Good luck to you too.

Bless you.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack
A Democrat party leader was funding a vote fraud ring in Texas, according to court documents filed by the Office of the Attorney General:

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/10/25/texas-democratic-party-leader-funded-voter-fraud-ring-says-ag/

Quote:

Texas Democratic Party Leader Funded 'Voter Fraud Ring,' Says AG

A North Texas woman recently indicted as part of a "voter fraud ring" paid the others involved in the scheme with funds provided by a Democratic Party leader, say court documents filed by the Office of Attorney General Ken Paxton this week.

Leticia Sanchez was charged with 17 felony counts of voter fraud following an investigation by Paxton's office. Sanchez, 57, allegedly paid her co-defendants to target elderly voters in select northern Fort Worth precincts in the 2016 March Democrat Party primary election to affect the outcome of certain down-ballot candidate races.

The state's newly filed notice of intent to introduce evidence in the Sanchez criminal case alleged that Stuart Clegg, then Tarrant County Democratic Party executive director, funded the alleged voter fraud ring's criminal activities.

Breitbart obtained the court documents which stated that "after learning that state police investigators were in Tarrant County interviewing voters and members of her vote harvesting group," Sanchez sent a text message to her daughter, Leticia Sanchez Tepichin, "conveying a message from Sanchez and Stuart Clegg" that the others involved in the ring should not cooperate with investigators. The message, written in Spanish, told Tepichin to "advise immediately" that a group of "malicious people" were investigating "our work" and "our boss Mr. Stuart." She also advised them that a lawyer was in charge of the matter and they should tell the lawyer immediately if they are approached by anyone with questions.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack
Like McCaskill in Missouri, the Democrat Senate candidate in Arizona is misleading voters by pretending to be a "moderate", when in fact she is far left -- on abortion, guns, etc.

Wolfer79
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Once again
Saying the Democratic Party is an openly Communist Party is just as true as the Republican Party is an openly party of Nazi white supremacists

Radical extremists, whether Conmunists, Nazis, Christians, Muslims, liberals, conservatives, progressives, white supremacists, etc make their opponents out to be pure evil.

And end thread! You said what I was trying to say. The problem is the far right and far left and the ones who fall in line lock and step with them.
I'm not in lock step with the Republican party. I'm in lock step with true "conservative" (ie, "Christian") principles. I think that's the position of most conservatives. They are not in a cult of blindly following someone because they have an R beside their name. They are willing to criticize and oppose Republicans who betray those values. This was one of the main reasons that the Tea Party movement came about, due to dissatisfaction by conservatives with the Republican party.

My blind loyalty is to God -- and truth, justice, and what is right. That's why I cannot support the communist Democrat party -- which is the party of murdering unborn children (abortion), open borders and globalism, disarming people so that they are placed in subjection to big government, promoting homosexuality and a transgender agenda that is designed to undermine traditional Christian values, stealing from those who work to "redistribute" that wealth to bums, etc.

Otay Buckwheat.....What would Jesus do "blind loyal"? You know....God's son through the virgin Mary. Those immigrants leaving because their families are being killed and injuried and the government of their homeland is running over them; while others leave because they can't feed their families, for a better life. What would Jesus do? I used to build houses and I never used anyone from Mexico or Central America....today nothing gets built without them! People who've been here for several generations quit getting into the work side of construction. Lot's of work would not happen without them!!!! Many houses destroyed and damaged by hurricanes are being rebuilt by those very people and much of the food you eat is picked or slaughtered by them!!!! What would God's son do? Trump knows nothing about God....he doesn't know the lyrics to God Bless America and he thinks "two Corinthians" is a book in the Bible...that's how well versed he is on the BOOK! He's playing golf when you are worshiping and all 3 of his wives and his mom were immigrants! God is Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence; Donald Trump ain't! What would Jesus do? Put you and your family in their place....what would you do?

I think there should be checks and balances with entry and the numbers must work. There is a process but my family came here when there was none. One was a part of the Roanoke Colony and One was in that first trip to Jamestown and many came through Jamestown before 1670. Most were poor and most were practically given 100's and 1000's for acres through land Grants from the King of England. Many left VA for more land in NC and many of those left for more land in TN, SC, GA, LA, TX and elsewhere.....land grants. Voting....you're supposed to register to vote....correct? I assume citizenship is checked then by someone before your name is put in the voting records? If not....I know damn well Trumpy Bear is signing in millions.
GuerrillaPack
ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Once again
Saying the Democratic Party is an openly Communist Party is just as true as the Republican Party is an openly party of Nazi white supremacists

Radical extremists, whether Conmunists, Nazis, Christians, Muslims, liberals, conservatives, progressives, white supremacists, etc make their opponents out to be pure evil.

And end thread! You said what I was trying to say. The problem is the far right and far left and the ones who fall in line lock and step with them.
I'm not in lock step with the Republican party. I'm in lock step with true "conservative" (ie, "Christian") principles. I think that's the position of most conservatives. They are not in a cult of blindly following someone because they have an R beside their name. They are willing to criticize and oppose Republicans who betray those values. This was one of the main reasons that the Tea Party movement came about, due to dissatisfaction by conservatives with the Republican party.

My blind loyalty is to God -- and truth, justice, and what is right. That's why I cannot support the communist Democrat party -- which is the party of murdering unborn children (abortion), open borders and globalism, disarming people so that they are placed in subjection to big government, promoting homosexuality and a transgender agenda that is designed to undermine traditional Christian values, stealing from those who work to "redistribute" that wealth to bums, etc.

Otay Buckwheat.....What would Jesus do "blind loyal"? You know....God's son through the virgin Mary. Those immigrants leaving because their families are being killed and injuried and the government of their homeland is running over them; while others leave because they can't feed their families, for a better life. What would Jesus do? I used to build houses and I never used anyone from Mexico or Central America....today nothing gets built without them! People who've been here for several generations quit getting into the work side of construction. Lot's of work would not happen without them!!!! Many houses destroyed and damaged by hurricanes are being rebuilt by those very people and much of the food you eat is picked or slaughtered by them!!!! What would God's son do? Trump knows nothing about God....he doesn't know the lyrics to God Bless America and he thinks "two Corinthians" is a book in the Bible...that's how well versed he is on the BOOK! He's playing golf when you are worshiping and all 3 of his wives and his mom were immigrants! God is Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence; Donald Trump ain't! What would Jesus do? Put you and your family in their place....what would you do?

I think there should be checks and balances with entry and the numbers must work. There is a process but my family came here when there was none. One was a part of the Roanoke Colony and One was in that first trip to Jamestown and many came through Jamestown before 1670. Most were poor and most were practically given 100's and 1000's for acres through land Grants from the King of England. Many left VA for more land in NC and many of those left for more land in TN, SC, GA, LA, TX and elsewhere.....land grants. Voting....you're supposed to register to vote....correct? I assume citizenship is checked then by someone before your name is put in the voting records? If not....I know damn well Trumpy Bear is signing in millions.

Are you aware that God commanded the Israelites in the Old Testament to remain separate from other peoples? He even commanded them to not intermarry with foreigners. They had borders back then too.

At the Tower of Babel, after humans tried to unite (ie, the first attempt at "globalism"), God confused their language and separated them into many nations.

God and Jesus do not support open borders, and this push for "multiculturalism" and globalism.

And America survived just fine for hundreds of years without illegal aliens flooding in to our nation. For hundreds of years, Americans built their own houses and harvested their own crops. The only reason illegals are taking over certain industries is that they are hired because they will work for much cheaper (ie, paid under the table and not paying taxes), and making it so American citizens cannot compete to even be hired.

Is your argument that we cannot have borders, and we must let all 7 billion foreigners in the world just flood into the United States...because they are "looking for a better life"? If we allow the current situation to continue, the United States will become a 3rd world nation. If you import South and Central America, you become South and Central America.
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Once again

Are you aware that God commanded the Israelites in the Old Testament to remain separate from other peoples? He even commanded them to not intermarry with foreigners. They had borders back then too.

At the Tower of Babel, after humans tried to unite (ie, the first attempt at "globalism"), God confused their language and separated them into many nations.

God and Jesus do not support open borders, and this push for "multiculturalism" and globalism.

And America survived just fine for hundreds of years without illegal aliens flooding in to our nation. For hundreds of years, Americans built their own houses and harvested their own crops. The only reason illegals are taking over certain industries is that they are hired because they will work for much cheaper (ie, paid under the table and not paying taxes), and making it so American citizens cannot compete to even be hired.

Is your argument that we cannot have borders, and we must let all 7 billion foreigners in the world just flood into the United States...because they are "looking for a better life"? If we allow the current situation to continue, the United States will become a 3rd world nation. If you import South and Central America, you become South and Central America.
I think I said there must be checks and balances.....same with people coming from Europe, Asia, Africa, etc. Only legal citizens should be able to vote and there is a process to gain that ciitzenship and a process as to the number we can take in.....but no one minds them picking the crops or processing the food or I guess building the infrastructure? We were the Aliens but the American Indians didn't know they'd need a law and it wouldn't have made a difference if they had! They had places they wanted to keep as their own but that made no difference.

Are you full blooded American Indian who came here via Russia during the Ice Age or were your ancestors like mine.....came here via boats and took over? ........I don't know any Jews but I'm 8% Jewish!..........something akin to Sen. Warren and her Native American ancestry. My Jewish ancestors left Israel many years ago seeking a better place for their families....I assume, maybe they were run out? But you see.... Moses (raised by Roman princess), Jesus and John were my kinfolk. The Old Testament where Noah lived to be 950 and his granddad Methuselah lived to 969. The people in Central America, they're fleeing the Romans like the Israelites (I'm partially Roman too I believe, at least that's what Ancestry tells me but DNA says I'm 8% Jewish...the markers do not differentiate the Roman). In the New Testament....Jesus said, it is written.

You're talking about stuff that Donald Trump has absolutely no idea about and I know very little about in the scheme of things.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you? "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Jesus found that God's Word was under frequent attack, but that surely did not surprise him. "Your word is truth," Jesus said to his Father in prayer. And Jesus well knew that Satan, "the ruler of the world," is "a liar and the father of the lie." SATAN was a liar and the FATHER OF THE LIE.....hmmmm.

Jesus often defended the Holy Scriptures against misuse, misinterpretation, and misrepresentation. The religious teachers of his day represented God's Word in an unbalanced way. They put a lot of emphasis on observing the smallest particulars of the Mosaic Law but very little on applying the principles on which the laws were based.

Jesus said: "You heard that it was said, 'You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you." Was the command to "hate your enemy" drawn from God's Word? No, this precept was something that the religious leaders taught of their own originality. They watered down God's perfect Law with human thinking. Jesus fearlessly defended God's Word against the harmful effects of human traditions.

When immigrants live in your land with you, you must not cheat them. Any immigrant who lives with you must be treated as if they were one of your citizens. You must love them as yourself, because you were immigrants in the land of Egypt; I am the Lord your God.

And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone.

Moreover, concerning a foreigner, who is not of Your people Israel, but has come from a far country for the sake of Your great name and Your mighty hand and Your outstretched arm, when they come and pray in this temple; then hear from heaven Your dwelling place, and do according to all for which the foreigner calls to You, that all peoples of the earth may know Your name and fear You, as do Your people Israel, and that they may know that this temple which I have built is called by Your name.

The Lord proclaims: Do what is just and right; rescue the oppressed from the power of the oppressor. Don't exploit or mistreat the refugee, the orphan, and the widow. Don't spill the blood of the innocent in this place.

Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!

on that day, a refugee will come to you so that you yourself will hear the news. On that day your mouth will be opened to the refugee, and you will speak and no longer be silent. You will be their sign, and they will know that I am the Lord.

"But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand. We are foreigners and strangers in your sight, as were all our ancestors. Our days on earth are like a shadow, without hope. Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided for building you a temple for your Holy Name comes from your hand, and all of it belongs to you

GuerrillaPack
ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Once again

I think I said there must be checks and balances.....same with people coming from Europe, Asia, Africa, etc. Only legal citizens should be able to vote and there is a process to gain that ciitzenship and a process as to the number we can take in.....but no one minds them picking the crops or processing the food or I guess building the infrastructure? We were the Aliens but the American Indians didn't know they'd need a law and it wouldn't have made a difference if they had! They had places they wanted to keep as their own but that made no difference.

Are you full blooded American Indian who came here via Russia during the Ice Age or were your ancestors like mine.....came here via boats and took over? ........I don't know any Jews but I'm 8% Jewish!..........something akin to Sen. Warren and her Native American ancestry. My Jewish ancestors left Israel many years ago seeking a better place for their families....I assume, maybe they were run out? But you see.... Moses (raised by Roman princess), Jesus and John were my kinfolk. The Old Testament where Noah lived to be 950 and his granddad Methuselah lived to 969. The people in Central America, they're fleeing the Romans like the Israelites (I'm partially Roman too I believe, at least that's what Ancestry tells me but DNA says I'm 8% Jewish...the markers do not differentiate the Roman). In the New Testament....Jesus said, it is written.

You're talking about stuff that Donald Trump has absolutely no idea about and I know very little about in the scheme of things.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you? "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Jesus found that God's Word was under frequent attack, but that surely did not surprise him. "Your word is truth," Jesus said to his Father in prayer. And Jesus well knew that Satan, "the ruler of the world," is "a liar and the father of the lie." SATAN was a liar and the FATHER OF THE LIE.....hmmmm.

Jesus often defended the Holy Scriptures against misuse, misinterpretation, and misrepresentation. The religious teachers of his day represented God's Word in an unbalanced way. They put a lot of emphasis on observing the smallest particulars of the Mosaic Law but very little on applying the principles on which the laws were based.

Jesus said: "You heard that it was said, 'You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you." Was the command to "hate your enemy" drawn from God's Word? No, this precept was something that the religious leaders taught of their own originality. They watered down God's perfect Law with human thinking. Jesus fearlessly defended God's Word against the harmful effects of human traditions.

When immigrants live in your land with you, you must not cheat them. Any immigrant who lives with you must be treated as if they were one of your citizens. You must love them as yourself, because you were immigrants in the land of Egypt; I am the Lord your God.

And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone.

Moreover, concerning a foreigner, who is not of Your people Israel, but has come from a far country for the sake of Your great name and Your mighty hand and Your outstretched arm, when they come and pray in this temple; then hear from heaven Your dwelling place, and do according to all for which the foreigner calls to You, that all peoples of the earth may know Your name and fear You, as do Your people Israel, and that they may know that this temple which I have built is called by Your name.

The Lord proclaims: Do what is just and right; rescue the oppressed from the power of the oppressor. Don't exploit or mistreat the refugee, the orphan, and the widow. Don't spill the blood of the innocent in this place.

Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!

on that day, a refugee will come to you so that you yourself will hear the news. On that day your mouth will be opened to the refugee, and you will speak and no longer be silent. You will be their sign, and they will know that I am the Lord.

"But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand. We are foreigners and strangers in your sight, as were all our ancestors. Our days on earth are like a shadow, without hope. Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided for building you a temple for your Holy Name comes from your hand, and all of it belongs to you

Yes, God commanded the Israelites to treat "strangers" or foreigners well and not mistreat them. But they were still considered a foreigner and a stranger. They were not going to be allowed to become a "citizen" of the Israelite nation, and to settle among the Israelite people within their nation. It was talking about a situation where a small number of foreigners or strangers might travel by or through their nation. And, for instance, you might offer them refuge for a short period of time and provide them a meal, etc. But eventually those foreigners or refugees return to their own nation.

If you allow thousands/millions of foreigners and refugees to permanently settle in your nation, then they take over your nation.
ciscopack
As of Feb. 2018.... For more than a century, the identity of the United States has been grounded in the notion that we are a "nation of immigrants." Immigrants have made innumerable contributions to our economy, infrastructure, and culture building our railroads and bridges, bringing innovation and new ideas, and settling in communities that thrive throughout our country today. But now, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a federal agency charged with immigrant affairs, has turned its back on this rich legacy.

The mission statement of the USCIS has changed. No longer does its mission speak to "America's promise as a nation of immigrants" that promotes "an awareness and understanding of citizenship" along with "ensuring the integrity of our immigration system." Now, the new version focuses on "adjudicating requests for immigrant benefits" while "protecting Americans" and "securing the homeland".

When I was building houses in the 80's and 90's, I had 3-4 Yankees who I built homes for that told me to lock the gates after they moved in....don't let anymore Yankees come in.....like I had something to do with it. If I'd had something to do with it, that would have been a law in the 1960's but no one asked me.

When did most of your people arrive in the US.....mine were in the 1600's for the great, great majority....maybe entirely...I have not got that far yet in looking....we immigrated in by ship. We didn't walk in like Canadians could do. If I were in Central America and I could raise the funds.....I'd fly to Canada and stay or walk into the US with ease. Ain't we missing a wall? How about those that come in by boat from Cuba and the Caribbean....missing more than 1 wall ain't we? Walls...they worked to a point in the Middle Ages but the walls we have now are full of tunnels underneath and they have been for decades.
ciscopack
Let me quote from...

over and out.
ciscopack
1 more...

Abe Lincoln's people immigrated in
F. Roosevelt's people immigrated in
Ron Reagan's people i i
George Washington's people i i
Barack Obama's mom's people i i and his dad visited
Thomas Edison's people i i
George Bush's people i i
Martin Luther King's people were brought here in chains
My Jewish kin Albert Einstein immigrated here himself
Donald Trump's mom was an immigrant like all 3 of his wives
Dwight E's people immigrated in
Norma Jeane Mortenson's people i i (Marilyn Monroe)
Geroge Ruth's people i i (Babe)
Alexander Bell was an immigrant
Amelia Mary Earhart's people i i
David Thompson's people....at least some were probably brought here in chains?
Susan Anthony's people i i
Yvette Prieto is an immigrant (MJ's wife)
Pocahontas' people probably walked in during the Ice Age?
Jim Thorpe's people mostly walked in during the Ice Age and some i i
Sitting Bull's people probably walked in during the Ice Age?
Dalip Singh Saund immigrated in
Michelle Kwan's mom and dad i i
Tiger Woods dad's people were brought here in chains and his mom immigrated in
Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz's mom and dad i i (Danny Thomas)
John Sununu's dad's people came in from the Middle East and his mom's from El Salvador..he i i Cuba
Kemai Amin Kasem's parents i i (Casey)
so forth and so on...

My people that came here in the 1600's were mostly from the British Isles but when you take it furthest back to "Adam" and "Eve" they were from Central Africa. You see...they migrated to the British Isles through many countries. I didn't know it until I checked back today but I too have more than 1 person in my background of Native American decent.....the percentage overall is <.1%. My sister-in-law and my niece and nephew and great-nephew have not done their DNA but their American Indian decent is MUCH higher being that her dad is mostly Cherokee. Genealogy tells me I'm kin to Royalty in the British Isles, France and elsewhere and DNA puts my Ancestry in many counties inc. Sweden, Italy, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Swiss, Slovenia, Slovakia, All of Britain, Germany, India, Hungary, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, Portugal, Lithuania, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg...

The time changes 1 second in many cases and I'm not here. One person decides to do something different that day and I'm not here. All of those countries that my Ancestors are from....I'm from....1 thing changes and i'm not here. 1 headache and I'm not here. Gettysburg happens 1.5 years earlier and I'm not here TWICE! I am who I am. My dad's last name is not his last name.....Genealogy points to a woman by that last name got with an unmarried man of another name and my GGG grandfather was born. My mom's last name is not her last name because the same happened with my GGGGG grandfather and mother....I have paperwork showing he tried to change his 2 sons names by you see he and his wife had children too and NC would not do it. He and his wife and kids moved in with my GGGGG grandmom who he built a house for. I am who I am and I'm glad nothing changed!
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack
Tucker Carlson asks the question, "What is the agenda of the Democrat party?". Tucker says/observes that a main agenda of the Democratic party is now inciting hatred against white people.

Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack
lack of civility?

Hillary Clinton openly said that the Democrats should not be civil.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html

Then you have Maxine Waters and others encouraging the Democrats to form mobs and "create a scene" and harass conservatives in public places.

Trump has done nothing of the sort. He's not openly calling for incivility like Hillary. He's not calling on people to form mobs to harass people, like Maxine Waters and others.

All Trump does is call out the commie Lamestream media for being the liars and anti-American scum that they are.

Wolfer79

GuerrillaPack
Fake bombs. Obvious stunt by the Democrats/Left/Establishment. The guy was probably a framed patsy. Notice how quick the story disappeared. And Trump condemned the fake bombs, and condemns political violence.

Meanwhile, the Democrats and Leftist media defend and support the actions of Antifa communist terrorists, and openly call for incivility.

The Democrats are the party that now officially endorses political violence, terrorism, and intimidation.
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

Fake bombs. Obvious stunt by the Democrats/Left/Establishment. The guy was probably a framed patsy. Notice how quick the story disappeared. And Trump condemned the fake bombs, and condemns political violence.

Meanwhile, the Democrats and Leftist media defend and support the actions of Antifa communist terrorists, and openly call for incivility.

The Democrats are the party that now officially endorses political violence, terrorism, and intimidation.

GuerrillaPack
Yes, I understand that the Establishment is opposed to those who talk about globlaism ("New World Order"), "conspiracy theories", and George Soros. And they are doing everything in their power to try to ban alternative media websites, and censor and silence people who talk about these things.

Why?

Because those things are TRUE, and the Leftist Establishment is allied with Soros and the globalist agenda, and wants to deceive us about everything of importance.

There IS an agenda by the ruling elites to establish a borderless world and a one-world government. It is true that George Soros is openly funding leftist causes all over the world, including funding the refugee/migrant invasions of Europe and the United States.

The term "conspiracy theory" is a Leftist/Establishment smear term used to dismiss people who are telling the truth about various nefarious agendas of the Establishment.

So the Establishment is saying that we must only be able to get our "news" from the Establishment media. Alternative voices and ideas are "dangerous", and we must be told how to think by our would-be overlords in the Establishment media. They are now arguing that the First Amendment must be destroyed, because ideas that oppose the agenda of the Leftist Establishment are "hate speech" that should be silenced.

ciscopack
https://www.thedailybeast.com/stephen-colbert-embarrasses-fox-news-chris-wallace-catches-him-in-immigration-lie

...and then Chris Wallace tore up the card with the facts printed on it!!!

(Blind Loyal "Christian")...sure
GuerrillaPack
Wow...

The Democratic Party of Georgia tried to hack into the state of Georgia's voter registration system.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/secretary-of-state-s-office-says-investigation-underway-into-hack-by-democratic-party/866298517

Quote:

Investigation underway into alleged failed hack by Democratic Party of Georgia

ATLANTA - The Georgia Secretary of State's Office says they are investigating a failed attempt to hack the state's voter registration system by the Democratic Party of Georgia, the office said in a news release.

The state has not said what evidence they have that a hack occurred.

"While we cannot comment on the specifics of an ongoing investigation, I can confirm that the Democratic Party of Georgia is under investigation for possible cyber crimes," said Secretary of State office Press Secretary Candice Broce. "We can also confirm that no personal data was breached and our system remains secure."
Wolfer79
WPTF this morning

Early voting numbers
25% of registered voters in North Carolina voted already
Up over 70% vs 2014 midterm voting
Party % about same as 2016, so talk of 'Blue Wave ' is not supported by turnout in early voting
GuerrillaPack
So, we've had two years of a witch hunt surrounding fabricated claims of "collusion" by Trump with Russia, and "meddling" in the election by Russia.

Yet...now the Democrats openly argue that illegal aliens should vote in our elections and be a part of the "blue wave". Does advocating that 10+ million illegal aliens vote in our elections qualify as illegal election meddling, or foreign influence on our elections?

Additionally, the Left now pushes illegal aliens to engage in activism and get-out-the-vote efforts:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article221076975.html

Quote:

These immigrants can't vote. So they're working hard to influence those who can

Is that "foreign influence" on our elections?

https://www.infowars.com/media-approved-election-meddling-immigrants-who-cant-vote-work-to-influence-midterm-elections/

Quote:

MEDIA-APPROVED ELECTION MEDDLING: 'IMMIGRANTS WHO CAN'T VOTE WORK TO INFLUENCE MIDTERM ELECTIONS'

Foreigners meddling in our elections is A-OK as long as they're working for Democrats!

What if it were Russian citizens running get-out-the-vote effort for Republicans? What if Republican politicians were openly encouraging Russian citizens illegally inside America to vote in the elections?

GuerrillaPack
Hillary says the Democrats will "RAISE taxes on the middle class"!

And the audience loved it, and erupted in cheers and clapping. Are they even paying attention to her speech? Or do they actually support raising taxes? I think the latter, for the most part.

I think it was a Freudian slip by Hillary-- as to the real agenda of the socialist/Democratic party. Remember how Karl Marx said that the "bourgeoisie" (ie, French word for the middle class) were the bane of society, and one of his main goals was "a heavy progressive or graduated income tax"?

GuerrillaPack
CNN, NBC and even FoxNews refused to air this campaign ad by the Trump campaign.

They say it is "racist".

There is absolutely nothing "racist" about the ad. All it does is highlight that Democrats are in favor of allowing violent criminal illegal aliens to invade and stay in our nation.

And, yes, FoxNews is part of the Establishment. They are fake conservatives, and controlled opposition.

Wolfer79
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.