2018 Midterm Elections

15,458 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Glasswolf
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

CNN, NBC and even FoxNews refused to air this campaign ad by the Trump campaign.

They say it is "racist".

There is absolutely nothing "racist" about the ad. All it does is highlight that Democrats are in favor of allowing violent criminal illegal aliens to invade and stay in our nation.

And, yes, FoxNews is part of the Establishment. They are fake conservatives, and controlled opposition.

RunsWithWolves26
I'm not sure what I want to see happen more. The far right maintain complete control or the far left gain control of the Senate and the house. Either would cause mass hysteria and whining along with protest and end of the world rhetoric. All this means I will still be waiting for a real, level headed candidate to vote for because there sure ain't one out there as of now.
Wolfer79
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I'm not sure what I want to see happen more. The far right maintain complete control or the far left gain control of the Senate and the house. Either would cause mass hysteria and whining along with protest and end of the world rhetoric. All this means I will still be waiting for a real, level headed candidate to vote for because there sure ain't one out there as of now.

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Going to the candidates' debate
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you've got to choose
Every way you look at this you lose
RunsWithWolves26
Happened exactly how it was expected to happen. Split government and each side saying "we will get stuff done, this is one country, we will work together, croas partt lines, blah, blah, blah." In other words, nothing will get done just like it always is.
PackBacker07
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Happened exactly how it was expected to happen. Split government and each side saying "we will get stuff done, this is one country, we will work together, croas partt lines, blah, blah, blah." In other words, nothing will get done just like it always is.
@ClickHole
You've Been Elected To Congress! Can You Pass Even One God***n Bill? http://clckhl.co/yk8pNEi
Y'all means ALL.
RunsWithWolves26
PackBacker07 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

@ClickHole
You've Been Elected To Congress! Can You Pass Even One God***n Bill? http://clckhl.co/yk8pNEi

Nope! Lol
Wolfer79
Glasswolf
Midterms are over. See you all in 2020
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.