The Satanic-Illuminati control of Hollywood & the Music Industry

13,417 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buzzosborne said:

You oxygen thieves do know that everyone is laughing at your abject stupidity, right? Like when Trump got humiliated at the UN? You're the clown show of the world, but somehow you think people take your idiocy seriously. Enjoy getting your **** packed in, again, this election.
Commie libtards are the ones who are out here getting their **** packed in...literally...as they are a bunch of degenerate LGBTQ-worshipping pieces of trash.

Stupidity? Clowns? That's Leftist libtards...who now believe in ASTRONOMICLALY absurd nonsense such as "70 genders" and that "men can become women", mandating that school children be given lap dances by Sodomites at drag queen shows, and would have us believe that unborn children are "not human beings, but just lumps of flesh" in order to continue murdering the unborn to accommodate their vile, wicked lifestyles.

As usual...nothing but projection from the Marxist Left. It's the Demoncrat-worshiping Left that literally belong in insane asylums and are braindead brainwashed zombies (from swilling down Satanic Marxist propaganda) and/or have 65 IQs.

And the only way the Left wins "elections" now is by blatantly rigging them...eg, with millions of absentee ballots that were miraculously all 100% for Biden showing up at 3 am in every battleground state on election night.

Wufskins
GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

You oxygen thieves do know that everyone is laughing at your abject stupidity, right? Like when Trump got humiliated at the UN? You're the clown show of the world, but somehow you think people take your idiocy seriously. Enjoy getting your **** packed in, again, this election.
Commie libtards are the ones who are out here getting their **** packed in...literally...as they are a bunch of degenerate LGBTQ-worshipping pieces of trash.

Stupidity? Clowns? That's Leftist libtards...who now believe in ASTRONOMICLALY absurd nonsense such as "70 genders" and that "men can become women", mandating that school children be given lap dances by Sodomites at drag queen shows, and would have us believe that unborn children are "not human beings, but just lumps of flesh" in order to continue murdering the unborn to accommodate their vile, wicked lifestyles.

As usual...nothing but projection from the Marxist Left. It's the Demoncrat-worshiping Left that literally belong in insane asylums and are braindead brainwashed zombies (from swilling down Satanic Marxist propaganda) and/or have 65 IQs.

And the only way the Left wins "elections" now is by blatantly rigging them...eg, with millions of absentee ballots that were miraculously all 100% for Biden showing up at 3 am in every battleground state on election night.

All those millions of absentee ballots that were all miraculously 100% for Biden but somehow they didn't think to take care of the House or get 60 Dems in the Senate. Selfish Joe dropped the ball and forgot about down ballot Dems.
wolfpackinNC
I thought the Jews controlled Hollywood. Or are they satanic Jews? It is hard to keep up some days
GuerrillaPack
wolfpackinNC said:

I thought the Jews controlled Hollywood. Or are they satanic Jews? It is hard to keep up some days
The religion called "Judaism" is Satanic. They worship Lucifer.

You know who said that? The Messiah himself.

Matthew 23:15 - "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

Revelation 2:9 - "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Jesus speaking to the Pharisees again in John 8:44 - "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Judaism is NOT the religion of the ancient Israelites. It is a perversion and corruption of it, introducing whole new pagan and occult concepts and completely changing it. The most "holy" and authoritative book in Judaism is NOT the Bible. It is a book called the Babylonian Talmud, which is a collection of writings of Rabbis -- and not the Old Testament scriptures.

And don't come at me with the "rayciss" accusation. I'm criticizing a religion here.
GuerrillaPack
wolfpackinNC said:

Doesn't everybody know that?

And "by their fruits shall ye know them". What are the fruits of Hollywood? They are hardcore promoters of homosexuality and LGBTQ, witchcraft, illegal drug use (marijuana, heroin, etc), sexual promiscuity, and general rejection of God and advocacy for an atheistic worldview.

Isn't that what Satan would promote?
wolfpackinNC
Do all religions outside of Christianity worship Satan, or more like false gods?
Dunlow66
grantwolf said:

Hollywood isn't much different from the Boy Scouts or sports coaches or the clergy. When you give lots of adults unsupervised access to children, bad actors are going to take advantage of them.

Very true
Dunlow66
GuerrillaPack said:

wolfpackinNC said:

And "by their fruits shall ye know them". What are the fruits of Hollywood? They are hardcore promoters of homosexuality and LGBTQ, witchcraft, illegal drug use (marijuana, heroin, etc), sexual promiscuity, and general rejection of God and advocacy for an atheistic worldview.

What are the fruits of organized religion

Genocide, torture, child abuse, misogyny, hypocrisy and Sunday school?
Werewolf
wolfpackinNC said:

Do all religions outside of Christianity worship Satan, or more like false gods?
I've shared a number of times here the difference in Babylonian Talmudism........and that of the Jews of the holy land, the Torah.

The group claiming to be Jewish originate historically from the lands of Khazaria. After the Khazars defeat at the hands of the Russian Czars they fled westward and intermarried over many centuries with western European elites including royalty. Their bloodline connection to the British Crown is Prince Phillip. The Rothschilds are part of this group and sit at or near the head of the Global Cabal....certainly at the head table. Khazarians were given a choice to adopt Christianity, Islam or Judaism. They chose Judaism and the Rothschilds were the drivers in the creation of the state of Israel.

Babylonian Talmudism........look it up. The Talmud teaches hatred of others and a belief in the superiority of its followers...........the very opposite of the Torah and its teachings.
GuerrillaPack
Dunlow66 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolfpackinNC said:

What are the fruits of organized religion

Genocide, torture, child abuse, misogyny, hypocrisy and Sunday school?
That's the Roman Catholic Church. They are the "wh0re of Babylon". The city of 7 hills talked about in the book of Revelation...Rome. The Pope is a blasphemous Anti-Christ -- claiming to be infallible and the "Holy Father", as if he is a "god" on earth. Catholicism is a false religious system that perverts the truth contained in the Bible.

Catholicism does NOT represent God's truth or the true message taught by the Messiah. They brought in all sorts of pagan practices that are completely unbiblical -- including praying to Mary as "Queen of Heaven", praying to saints, bowing down and kissing statues, requiring celibacy for priests, claiming the authority to change the Sabbath to Sunday, the pagan holidays of Easter (after "Astarte" aka "Ishtar", goddess of fertility...which is why bunny rabbits are involved) and Christmas (the Roman "Saturnalia" festival rebranded), etc.
hokiewolf
Were and GPs gumming up of almost every thread with their antisemitism that has been repeated over almost a thousand years and proven to not be true time and time again yet continues to be allowed to be posted here is the single most disappointing thing about the WC.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Were and GPs gumming up of almost every thread with their antisemitism that has been repeated over almost a thousand years and proven to not be true time and time again yet continues to be allowed to be posted here is the single most disappointing thing about the WC.
So everyone and every ideology under the sun can be criticized, but jews or Judaism can't?

Marxist-run universities are dedicated to attacking white people and Christianity -- eg, demonizing "white privilege", etc. Hollywood lives on demonizing and attacking and smearing white people and Christians.

You seriously want to censor and silence me and others for daring to criticize the people who have so much power in our society? That's pathetic. The only reason you want to silence me is not because I am saying anything "false"....but rather because I am speaking the TRUTH.

GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Not true at all. I'm posting in my own thread here, and mostly post in my own threads in general, and rarely bring up the issue of Judaism.

You cannot tolerate even a few threads with people posting the truth that just so happens to be critical of Judaism. What are you so afraid of that you are whining for censorship? Are you jewish?

On what grounds do you claim that you have the right to censor people? Because you have set up a "ministry of truth" that you chair and you have decided that you get to censor any information that you personally find to be "false"?

By advocating censorship, you are only proving that what we are saying on this subject is true....not that it's "false".
Werewolf
I have Jews in my family, I've informed u of that repeatedly. You are, of course, entitled to an opinion. So many fooled with the narrative......all very carefully crafted for those of u less informed wandering through life never asking questions or critically thinking.

Got a game to watch, no time 4 a jake gobbler.
Werewolf
Rapper Ali Vegas walks you through the intro....how do you make it in Hollywood? First things first, right #Jake?

ncsupack1
Can't speak to the Puff stuff, but Hollywood and the music industry just seem like trash and dirty.
BigBarryWood
Hollywood stories have been around for a long time. Glad it's finally getting exposed how nasty these people are.
Werewolf
Jessie Waters is the closest to Tucker they have now.......and Maria is in the discussion.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Testimony from guys that know.

Werewolf
Some reality, Hollywood style.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Some reality, Hollywood style.

Wow. Great find Werewolf. Everyone needs to listen to this short 2 minute clip. This is audio of Suge Knight on the phone being interviewed. Suge mentions the "Illuminati" by name and also talks about how the artists "sell their soul" (ie, sell their soul to the devil).

Here's a quote of what Suge says here from the audio/video in the tweet (which was not visible), talking about what is going on with P Diddy aka Sean Puffy Combs, and how "his life is in danger" from "the secret society".

Quote:

"That boy life is is dangerous. He's in danger. He knows too much. One thing you gotta realize he probably having a conversation right now to figure how it's going to work itself out because he knows all the secrets. If he gets to running his mouth, it could be a bad look. The most important thing is the industry needs to be built over....

They don't allow these people to do what they want them to do (the best talent) because they sold their soul and we all joke about it but they always had a conversation. You had the Illuminati and the masons... The Illuminati believe men on men. They don't mean they part of the gay community they believe in overpowering each other. It might sound crazy but at the end of the day that's where there is no great talent. There's a lot of great talent out there but some of the best talent is not having the opportunity to get in the door because the people with the secret society is messing around with each other and messing with people's heads."

Werewolf
There were several........this one included. A response to one was some dude with an audio of P Diddy and some up n comer behind closed doors......after P Diddy had drugged all those consuming booze. This dude was only a dope smoker and he'd brought his own.

Too disturbing for even ole Were to post.
Werewolf
Werewolf
............to put it lightly ;-)

Werewolf
BAAL child sacrifice to Moloch simulated by this scumbag.

Werewolf
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.